Author Topic: SECRET TRUTH ABOUT PROS  (Read 8061 times)

canberk1188

• Getbig II
SECRET TRUTH ABOUT PROS
« on: January 27, 2017, 08:23:50 AM »
PROS = 15 GRAMS OF GEAR PER WEEK 32İU GH SLİN OPİOİDS BENZOS EATİNG ORALS LİKE CANDY SHOOTİNG NUBAİN İN TOİLET TO BE ABLE TO TALK WİTH CHİCKS AND RELAXED EATİNG UNTİL PUKED  LİFTİNG HEAVİEST WEİGHTS WİTH WRONG TECHNİQUE GİVİNG ADVİCES TO YOUNG MANLET WANNABEES SHOOTİNG 20 AMPHULES OF SUSPENSİON THEN DRİNKİNG 2 LİTRES O WATER WAKİNG UP 1 KG HEAVİER  Pissing only 1grams even though drinking 2 kg cola .Being relaxed in social situations with patience then knocking out handsome wannabees . Shooting tren ace in 6weeks out 3000mg every week. Then eating 8 tablets of lasix last day. If gotten too big wearing size 49 timberland boots in training instead of nike. If gotten a little famous opening gym and hiring young secretaries to talk with them all day long. Critizing other pros in interviews. Being kind to milfs in first week than putting them in bed .......  CANBERK1188 APPROVED

falco

• Getbig V
Re: SECRET TRUTH ABOUT PROS
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 08:42:53 AM »
SPAM MUCH?

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 08:52:01 AM »
NO SPAM !! The absoulute truth that capitalist media hiding !!!! ......

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 05:56:42 AM »
Better than GH15 :D

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2017, 12:08:11 PM »
. Being kind to milfs in first week than putting them in bed .......  CANBERK1188 APPROVED

I support this post!  8)

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2017, 08:55:15 PM »
wow!    must be a nice life!

BasedLad

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2017, 04:05:25 AM »
Sounds like a right laugh

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2017, 08:54:29 AM »
PROS = 15 GRAMS OF GEAR PER WEEK 32İU GH SLİN OPİOİDS BENZOS EATİNG ORALS LİKE CANDY SHOOTİNG NUBAİN İN TOİLET TO BE ABLE TO TALK WİTH CHİCKS AND RELAXED EATİNG UNTİL PUKED  LİFTİNG HEAVİEST WEİGHTS WİTH WRONG TECHNİQUE GİVİNG ADVİCES TO YOUNG MANLET WANNABEES SHOOTİNG 20 AMPHULES OF SUSPENSİON THEN DRİNKİNG 2 LİTRES O WATER WAKİNG UP 1 KG HEAVİER  Pissing only 1grams even though drinking 2 kg cola .Being relaxed in social situations with patience then knocking out handsome wannabees . Shooting tren ace in 6weeks out 3000mg every week. Then eating 8 tablets of lasix last day. If gotten too big wearing size 49 timberland boots in training instead of nike. If gotten a little famous opening gym and hiring young secretaries to talk with them all day long. Critizing other pros in interviews. Being kind to milfs in first week than putting them in bed .......  CANBERK1188 APPROVED

Some of this shit is true though lol. Even in the amateur divisions.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2017, 10:33:37 AM »
If i had to put money on a pro cycle i think it would be this or at least around

Growth 10-30 ius a day strictly on what that pro can afford
Test 1500 to 3000 per wk
anadrol 50 to 150 per day
tren 100 per day
masteron 800 to 1000 per wk
eq or deca 800 to 1000 per wk
slin  depends on person
igf  for the pros that can afford it
winstrol 100 mg per day
maybe some test prop placed in there

as far as t3, clenn, dnp, diuretics i honestly have no clue

What you guys think???

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2017, 02:31:14 PM »

Now all you have to do is say testostarona and I'll be pretty positive GH15 made a new account. Lol seriously somebody look at a GH15 post then read this guys post it's basically the exact same speach pattern. So in my oppinion your either GH15 or trying really hard to make it look like you are. I could care less either way but anybody who has read GH15's posts could probably agree this sounds exactly like him.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2017, 03:06:51 PM »

Really -- Not the few pros I know.
Each to their own.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2017, 04:53:19 PM »
Oh no! You told them the secret... Now its not a secret

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2017, 02:35:54 AM »
I am not GH15 but hey mad scientist I think you are the ultra paranoid version of kig seller gh15 .))

I am only a turk who travels a lot to america go to eva n and sometimes goes to various gyms in abd..

You know eva n is around 165lbs so I must be muscular to lift her ..))

Also for doses think a guy who met with nasser , portell , sonny , so dont write wrong paranoid guesses.

GH15 might be right on doses but his goddamn other tips are completely crap..  GH15 is a guy who advices 600mg tren ace to 145 lbs guys, saying bold is stronger than deca , and of course a guy saying best for the drug he is currently selling. So I am not GH15 I am just a guy who knows the fucking dirt of the bb. A guy talked with nasser while he is in tears saying give away your ego canberk Its the biggest issue in life he said to me..  I am a guy just know you cant get to 260lbs without 4grams of test with 16iu gh... OK ? Dont spam me again.. İnstead just fucking shoot 5grams of cypionate and see how it goes.  Or just 32iu of genos with 2grams of test and 1grams of npp..  Or just try 2grams of tren e without benzos and fight with anyone 3 days in a week... You dont need to be an expert to know the dirts of bodybuilding...  Also I am not saying anything very weird lots of the competitior members know these huge doses in this forum.. There are far more experienced members in forum than me... My only goddamn problem is to teach guys like you dont expect to be 240lbs % 6 without these dosages...  The post I started isnt weird instead your paranoid guess iS very weird.  Why the hell you critizing test ? Give me a reason ? Without test or tren you cant sleep with the 35 years old naughty ones. SİMPLE SİMPLE .... SİMPLE ...  and one more ıf you dont have any test or any tren in that pro dosages of 9 drugs your charisma will be gone and you will be a 16 years old wannabe just started seducing females with wrong techniques...  That stupid GH15 s only correct information is test tren issue. His other tips are his odd stupid advices while he is high on weed...  Just go to Gold Gym and find one nostalgic manager and try to talk with him for 1990s era If you are lucky you can get all these information I wrote...  None of us saying test is the king one. The thing we are saying you just need it as a base for pro dosages otherwise you will be stuck at 3inches instead of 7inches. Thats the thing I am trying to inform for 3months and some of you still dont get it..))  And why most of us stuck about that GH15 ? He is just a selller that knows to manipulate 18 years old teens nothing more.. Stop critizing test If you still want to perform john holmes style when you are competiing.

Well I need to say again you all need that damn things for professional level :

Opioid

Benzo

2GRAMS + TEST

AT LEAST 800MG TREN

1GRAMS OF DECA OR NPP CAN BE MORE

BOLDENON

DROL

DBOL

TNE ıf you want to lift double than normal

16ius of gh at least

SLİN SLİN SLİN

IF APPETİTE GOES AWAY WEED OR PRAKTEN , CYPROHEPTADİNE WHATEVER ZATİDEN

LASİX , ALDACTONE 4 DAYS OUT

MAST in high doses ıf you cant handle tren.

At least 15.000$ ıf you lucky enough to find legit UGL OR GENERİCS

AND MOST İMPORTANT YOU NEED TO TRAİN AND EAT HARD.

OR forget it just do these thing as a hobbiest local amateur , or as a moderate cycle  permorfer.

These things I am writing are already known by most high grade bb's. But of course they wont tell these easily to average gym rats cause noone wants to kill any human being with his advices.. Imagine you are a pro BB will you tell these to 18 years old young wannabe ? For me I wont tell cause of health and human being issiues...  And even though I know these secrets I never tried that dosages cause I dont have a goal anything more than 190 lbs % 8 far la more  men...  And even though I have moderate amounts of money intake that count as in the low range of richness I am not a pro bb and I will never be.. I am happy with my 2003 model 320 di red BMW and my moderate house and traveling around world... Loving my country...  Playing soccer with my old friends at least a week. Drinking 2 beers a day.. I dont really need anything more..  The only thing I will do after my 45 is just shooting 4iu gh and doing 500mg hrt.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2017, 02:59:19 AM »
What's your point?
You're just repeating the same shit some of us already know and the same shit gh15 was saying... Only difference is you're talking shit about gh15. Who cares? This is the board with probably the least likely members who use aas or who will ever use aas.