Author Topic: The Biden Crime Family  (Read 22697 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: The Biden Crime Family
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2023, 02:14:34 PM »
Republicans erupt over 2015 email exposing ‘ultimate purpose’ of Hunter’s involvement with Burisma
President Biden 'should resign and be forever condemned,' Rep Clay Higgins says
By Jessica Chasmar , Brooke Singman , Cameron Cawthorne | Fox News
Published July 12, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republicans-erupt-2015-email-exposing-ultimate-purpose-hunters-involvement-burisma

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2023, 10:36:37 PM »
2 IRS Whistleblowers to Testify Before Oversight
By Solange Reyner    |   Wednesday, 12 July 2023

Two IRS whistleblowers who alleged an investigation into Hunter Biden was slow-walked by prosecutors will testify before the House Oversight Committee on July 19.

Gary Shapley and another individual identified only as "Whistleblower X," "provided information about how the Justice Department refused to follow evidence that implicated Joe Biden, tipped off Hunter Biden's attorneys, allowed the clock to run out with respect to certain charges, and put Hunter Biden on the path to a sweetheart plea deal. Americans are rightfully angry about this two-tiered system of justice that seemingly allows the Biden family to operate above the law," House Oversight Chair James Comer, R-Ky., said in a statement.

"We need to hear from whistleblowers and other witnesses about this weaponization of federal law enforcement power. This hearing is an opportunity for the American people to hear directly from these credible and brave whistleblowers."

Shapley, a 14-year IRS veteran who testified before the House Ways and Means Committee in May, has said that he was repeatedly stopped from taking steps that would have been considered routine in other cases.

Shapley told CBS News that his efforts to investigate money trails that involved "dad" or "the big guy" — alleged references to President Joe Biden — were blocked by a senior prosecutor working for U.S. Attorney David Weiss, who led the probe.

"I would say that they limited certain investigative leads that could have potentially provided information on the president of the United States," Shapley said.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/irs-whistleblowers-house-oversight/2023/07/12/id/1126898/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2023, 04:08:41 PM »
Key Hunter Biden witness poised to testify, but still lacks access to critical cache of evidence
Devon Archer set to testify July 24 to House Oversight Committee, but the documents the FBI seized from him years ago are still locked in storage
By John Solomon
Updated: July 17, 2023
https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/hldkey-hunter-biden-witness-poised-testify-still-lacks-access

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2023, 05:36:41 PM »
Weak.

RFK Jr. Refuses to Confront Joe Biden on Alleged Family Corruption
WENDELL HUSEBØ  17 Jul 2023
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/17/rfk-jr-refuses-confront-joe-biden-alleged-family-corruption/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2023, 11:08:38 PM »
Weak.

RFK Jr. Refuses to Confront Joe Biden on Alleged Family Corruption
WENDELL HUSEBØ  17 Jul 2023
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/17/rfk-jr-refuses-confront-joe-biden-alleged-family-corruption/

No surprise is it
Lack of integrity
& Balls & Backbone
Typical Libturd Leftist

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2023, 10:41:35 AM »
The Biden family opened more than 20 shell companies to hide payments and launder money, House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) said Sunday.

After reviewing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) at the Treasury and subpoenaing banks and individuals, Comer posted on Twitter that the Biden family created more than 20 entities to accept, forward, and collect payment from a wide range of business associates.

“We found all these shell companies that make absolutely no sense,” Comer told Fox News. “I don’t believe they have paid a penny of revenue, a penny of taxes on most of the millions of dollars they received from our adversaries around the world.”

In March, the committee revealed the Biden family business over the course of several years received over $10 million from business schemes in Romania and China in return for what appears to be influence peddling.

For instance, SARs obtained by the committee revealed a Biden associate, Rob Walker, received a $3 million wire transfer from CEFC China Energy Co. In turn, four Biden family members — Hunter, James, Hallie, and an unidentified “Biden” — received a collective $1.3 million cut from the $3 million wire transfer.

Breitbart News reported the Biden family business received a total of $5.1 million within days of Hunter Biden’s messages to CEFC through multiple accounts, including Owasco and Hudson West III LLC.

“How did they list this on their taxes?” Comer questioned. “Is it a service they provided?”

Moving forward, Comer’s committee is set to begin deposing Biden family business associates in the coming weeks and months. Comer said in early July that Devon Archer, one of Hunter Biden’s top associates, will be the first member deposed to unravel the family’s international business schemes.

Archer was Hunter Biden’s “best friend in business” and got in legal trouble in 2022 for defrauding a Native American tribal entity. The court ordered him to pay a $43,954,416.75 judgment to the victims. Prior to his arrest, Archer served in 2014 with Hunter Biden on the board of Burisma, a Ukraine-based energy company, whose executive, Mykola Zlochevsky, allegedly bribed Hunter and Joe Biden with $5 million each.

Comer said the future depositions will be bolstered by Wednesday’s public testimony of IRS whistleblowers, who revealed at least 13 serious allegations against Hunter Biden, the Justice Department, and President Joe Biden.

“We’re now at the phase of the investigation where we’ve accumulated enough bank records to where we can ask these IRS employees specific substantive questions,” Comer said.

Among the allegations, the IRS whistleblowers alleged Assistant U.S. Attorney Lesley Wolf refused to allow investigators to ask about Joe Biden being “the big guy.” Wolf also allegedly blocked questions about “the big guy” to limit where the investigation could go despite evidence of Joe Biden’s involvement. They also claimed Rob Walker said Joe Biden showed up at a meeting with CEFC and family associates

“This should be a good substantive committee hearing that will allow us to move forward in the deposition process when we bring these individuals that were helping the Bidens funnel and launder this money,” Comer explained. “We will be able to ask them specific questions about specific transactions.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/17/james-comer-bidens-owned-20-shell-companies-hide-payments-launder-money/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2023, 03:54:58 PM »
Good grief.  This is a scandal that dwarfs Watergate.  Not more than a blip with the mainstream media.

Biden family, Hunter associates raked in over $17M from foreign sources, IRS whistleblower testifies
Chairman Comer says payments show 'influence peddling scheme to enrich the Bidens'
By Jessica Chasmar | Fox News
Published July 19, 2023

Whistleblower confirms millions of dollars flowed from foreign countries to Biden family bank accounts
An IRS whistleblower confirmed $17M worth of payments from Ukraine, China, and Romania went to Biden family members and business associates

An IRS whistleblower who came forward to testify before Congress Wednesday confirmed claims by House Republicans that Hunter Biden and his companies raked in over $17 million from foreign sources over several years, beginning while his father was vice president.

The House Oversight Committee interviewed two IRS whistleblowers alleging political misconduct throughout the Hunter Biden investigation: special agent Joseph Ziegler, whose identity was revealed during the hearing, and his IRS supervisor Gary Shapley, who previously blew the whistle on alleged political influence surrounding prosecutorial decisions throughout the years-long federal probe into the president's son.

Ziegler told Committee Chairman James Comer, R-Ky., that Hunter Biden, his family members and business associates received over $17 million due to business dealings in China, Ukraine and Romania.

Those deals included multi-million dollar payments to Biden family-linked companies from 2014 to 2019, including $7.3 million from Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holdings.

"This brings the total amount of foreign income streams received to approximately $17 million, correct?" Comer asked Ziegler.

"That is correct," Ziegler responded.

"The purpose of documenting the foreign sources is part of a normal international tax investigation," Ziegler said. "We have to figure out where the money is coming from."

Comer argued the foreign payments demonstrate an "influence peddling scheme to enrich the Bidens."

"Despite creating many companies after vice president took office, the Biden family used associates companies to receive millions of dollars from foreign companies in China, Ukraine and Romania after foreign companies sent money to business associates companies," the chairman said. "The Bidens then received incremental payments over time to various different bank accounts. These complicated financial transactions were used deliberately to conceal the source of funds and total amounts. No normal business operates like this."

Ziegler, who identified himself as a gay Democrat with more than a dozen years serving within the IRS' criminal investigative division, appeared for the first time publicly Wednesday, while Shapley testified last month.

The whistleblowers allege that officials at the Justice Department, FBI and IRS interfered in the investigation into Hunter Biden, and that decisions in the case were influenced by politics.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-family-hunters-associates-raked-17m-from-foreign-sources-irs-whistleblower-testifies

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2023, 12:54:36 PM »
Bump for Ozmo and Agnostic 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2023, 01:58:46 PM »

I'll stand in:

LurkerStraw:   "...but TRUMP did X!!!..." or "Trumptards would believe this" assorted TDS etc

Agnostic: "I still don't see enough proof of wrong doing...where's the proof, etc"

The sad thing is the Bidens are not bright when it comes to these crimes, they are just being allowed to commit them by whomever their handlers are. At least the Clintons were tactical and creative. This family is a bunch of drug addled, tard-cestuals who think they are slick because they are that out of it. They just straight up ask everyone for bribes. LOL

"Burisma's CEO said, "It cost 5 (million) to pay one Biden, and 5 (million) to another Biden," to fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma.

"Hunter will take care of those issues through his dad."

Although Hunter "was stupid, and his dog was smarter."

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2023, 02:28:41 PM »

I'll stand in:

LurkerStraw:   "...but TRUMP did X!!!..." or "Trumptards would believe this" assorted TDS etc

Agnostic: "I still don't see enough proof of wrong doing...where's the proof, etc"

The sad thing is the Bidens are not bright when it comes to these crimes, they are just being allowed to commit them by whomever their handlers are. At least the Clintons were tactical and creative. This family is a bunch of drug addled, tard-cestuals who think they are slick because they are that out of it. They just straight up ask everyone for bribes. LOL

"Burisma's CEO said, "It cost 5 (million) to pay one Biden, and 5 (million) to another Biden," to fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma.

I disagree about how smart they are.  "To date",  "if"  they are guilty of a crime they have been smart enough to keep it under the radar until now and may likely have been smart enough to keep it hidden from investigations so far.   Hunter Biden scum bag drug addict notwithstanding.

Looks guys you can post as many articles, quips, vids, and logical arguments as you all want.  But at the end of the day, there has to be enough evidence to warrant an investigation and then enough evidence found to make a charge and then eventually a conviction.

So far that hasn't been the case.  Not to say that it won't be in the future.

And remember we are not privy to the actual evidence at this time. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2023, 03:44:28 PM »
There are bank records and eye witness testimony.

I disagree about how smart they are.  "To date",  "if"  they are guilty of a crime they have been smart enough to keep it under the radar until now and may likely have been smart enough to keep it hidden from investigations so far.   Hunter Biden scum bag drug addict notwithstanding.

Looks guys you can post as many articles, quips, vids, and logical arguments as you all want.  But at the end of the day, there has to be enough evidence to warrant an investigation and then enough evidence found to make a charge and then eventually a conviction.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2023, 04:56:41 PM »

If Hunter has slipped up this badly with laptop, phone calls, whatsapp messages etc, imagine what they haven't found? And imagine what Joe Biden has gotten away with for the last 50 years in politics.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2023, 05:50:27 PM »
"Where's the evidence" - Lurker

"Debunked" = Qoach

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2023, 05:51:04 PM »

I'll stand in:

He didn't even ask for me, but here you are with me on your mind.  *cringe*

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2023, 06:25:15 PM »

Bank records of what?   XYZ Consulting Company receiving payment for services?  Bank records by themselves don’t mean anything.  All they would have to do is indicate through an invoice what the money paid was for.   Eye witness testimony of what?  Or witnesses that heard what was being said?  Hearsay.    But a full account of the financials of all the 20 companies might show something. 

There is too much money that can be thrown at this by the opposition to push this to an investigation if there is actually enough evidence.   I might be talking out ass, but it seems logical.  I would love to see corruption punished, doesn’t matter what side. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2023, 06:27:17 PM »
If Hunter has slipped up this badly with laptop, phone calls, whatsapp messages etc, imagine what they haven't found? And imagine what Joe Biden has gotten away with for the last 50 years in politics.

That’s what druggies do who think their family name puts them above the law. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2023, 06:50:42 PM »
Bank records of what?   XYZ Consulting Company receiving payment for services?  Bank records by themselves don’t mean anything.  All they would have to do is indicate through an invoice what the money paid was for.   Eye witness testimony of what?  Or witnesses that heard what was being said?  Hearsay.    But a full account of the financials of all the 20 companies might show something. 

There is too much money that can be thrown at this by the opposition to push this to an investigation if there is actually enough evidence.   I might be talking out ass, but it seems logical.  I would love to see corruption punished, doesn’t matter what side.

It were real, you wouldn't need to throw money at it.  The evidence would do all the talking and stand on it's own. 

It might be premature at this point and they are still gathering evidence that does validate their claims.  Who knows?  But from a party of fake birth certificates, secret muslims, bad Xmas ornaments, Pizzagate and stolen elections, you have to take it with a pound of salt.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2023, 07:03:32 PM »
He didn't even ask for me, but here you are with me on your mind.  *cringe*

There are only about 6 of you fruits in the Getbig fruit basket. Get over yourself.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2023, 07:04:27 PM »

...and audio and video and photos. MANY photos..   ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2023, 07:09:51 PM »

There are only about 6 of you fruits in the Getbig fruit basket. Get over yourself.

You can't get over me.  That is what is really creepy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2023, 08:04:01 AM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2023, 11:42:03 AM »

If FOX says it's not going away, you can be sure it will. Typical Friday headline Monday deadline FOX bait and switch.

Just like Levin when he was trying to get his listeners to eat the McCarthy shit sandwich...FOX outed itself as not wanting the rock the establishment boat too much. Will never watch again.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2023, 12:21:42 PM »
You can't get over me.  That is what is really creepy.
Says the guy internet stalking the Trump family. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!