Author Topic: my "updated and renewed" 3 Phase Project  (Read 140835 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: my "updated and renewed" 3 Phase Project
« Reply #150 on: June 24, 2013, 10:08:33 AM »
DJ181

Don't know what your whole program is, but might suggest 4X3's for floor presses. If interested, than also 3X3's of lockouts from a 3 to 4 inch starting position. Either case your influencing the tendons/ligaments, as well as muscle strength. May also suggest never go to the point of failure on any set.

If doing any of the above, with serious intent, than the lats/upper back, should  feel quite worked and sore . Which may highlight the need for working the back hard to improve the bench. Most all top line bencher's do. Good Luck.

thanks for the feedback man :)

btw, i've gotten weaker 3 days in a row now, so this tells me that i gotta back off a bit

you see i train every goddamn day as i have complusive/addictive issues and everyday that i train i train HARD

so what i need to do is insert some "light days" so i'll try something like this...

Day 1: Heavy Bench and push work (chest, delt, tri)

Day 2: Heavy back, bi and legs

Day 3: light bench doing 3 or 4 sets of 3 with 60% training weight working on and perfecting my bench form and technique

Day 4: light squat doing 3 or 4 sets of 3 with 60% training weight working on and perfecting my squat form and technique

with this schedule i'll be training hard and heavy 3-4 days per week, instead of 7 fucking days per week, so this should put me back on the path to regular and consistent progress 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #151 on: June 26, 2013, 07:58:51 AM »
i'm getting some elbow issues from this heavy training, from the floor presses and just the heavy training in general

so i think that i'll alternate regular bench with floor press for each push workout, so therefore i'll just do these floor presses once every 8 days instead of once every 4 days

not sure how much longer i'll be able to train push heavy every 4 days, and i'll probably have to go to every 5 days or even just once a week here sometime soon....

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #152 on: June 26, 2013, 08:26:06 AM »
i'm getting some elbow issues from this heavy training, from the floor presses and just the heavy training in general

so i think that i'll alternate regular bench with floor press for each push workout, so therefore i'll just do these floor presses once every 8 days instead of once every 4 days

not sure how much longer i'll be able to train push heavy every 4 days, and i'll probably have to go to every 5 days or even just once a week here sometime soon....
I like the down to earth dj181,,the one here who can listen and reason.the run you had last 5 months or so was great,reconditioned body and got in best shape bf wise and leaness and did it for the most part at home,going to gym and opening yourself for more exercises ,weights,machines is awesome I love it,but training at home every day and then trying to go to gym and grind out 4 or 5 heavy workouts wk after wk,tears the joints,muscles need recovery,its tough as you could see.lift,rest,eat,repeat,,,

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #153 on: June 26, 2013, 08:39:23 AM »
I like the down to earth dj181,,the one here who can listen and reason.the run you had last 5 months or so was great,reconditioned body and got in best shape bf wise and leaness and did it for the most part at home,going to gym and opening yourself for more exercises ,weights,machines is awesome I love it,but training at home every day and then trying to go to gym and grind out 4 or 5 heavy workouts wk after wk,tears the joints,muscles need recovery,its tough as you could see.lift,rest,eat,repeat,,,

thanks man, and agreed about the rest

in fact, i just sent this to mr. n via pm and i'm posting it here, coz it's DAMN DAMN important for me to think about and meditate on

"i'll have to decide...

do i want to continue to make progress or do i want to stay the same?

in order to make progress i gotta train less...."

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #154 on: June 26, 2013, 08:48:38 AM »
thanks man, and agreed about the rest

in fact, i just sent this to mr. n via pm and i'm posting it here, coz it's DAMN DAMN important for me to think about and meditate on

"i'll have to decide...

do i want to continue to make progress or do i want to stay the same?

in order to make progress i gotta train less...."
WELL USUALLY YEAH,,IF U WERE IN UR 20'S I'D SAY OK KEEP GOING,,BUT AS U GET OLDER MORE REST BETTER,BUT STILL THE DAY U TRAIN BUST YOUR ASS,THE GAINS SLOW DOWN CAUSE U CAUGHT UP TO YOUR PREVIOUS BEST AND THEN WENT A HEAD A BIT TOO IN TERMS OF LEANESS,,

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #155 on: June 26, 2013, 09:13:51 AM »
WELL USUALLY YEAH,,IF U WERE IN UR 20'S I'D SAY OK KEEP GOING,,BUT AS U GET OLDER MORE REST BETTER,BUT STILL THE DAY U TRAIN BUST YOUR ASS,THE GAINS SLOW DOWN CAUSE U CAUGHT UP TO YOUR PREVIOUS BEST AND THEN WENT A HEAD A BIT TOO IN TERMS OF LEANESS,,
Key right there if you were in your 20's. As getting older the body needs more rest. The problem dj has is a catch 22 he feels he can't take a day off, this is a mental issue of feeling he is losing muscle if he takes a day off, eventually your body will force you to take a day off due to exhaustion. Best to schedule days off. Props to dj for getting into shape but to continue to gain days off in order, even the the pros don't train 7 days a week. So yea a decision has to be made on staying the same or progression.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #156 on: June 26, 2013, 09:32:17 AM »
Key right there if you were in your 20's. As getting older the body needs more rest. The problem dj has is a catch 22 he feels he can't take a day off, this is a mental issue of feeling he is losing muscle if he takes a day off, eventually your body will force you to take a day off due to exhaustion. Best to schedule days off. Props to dj for getting into shape but to continue to gain days off in order, even the the pros don't train 7 days a week. So yea a decision has to be made on staying the same or progression.
GREAT POST,,I DO THIS TO A TTTT,,20/33 I DID NOT I FELT SMALL IF I DID NOT TRAIN,,,,,LOL,,ITS THE BEST THING YOU COULD DO,,I LOVE TRAINING BUT LOK FOWARD TO REST AND FUEL...TO THE PRO'S OLD ADAGE IF THEY DIDN'T TRAIN OR WERE OFF CONTEST THEY GOT OF DRUGS OR MAYBE LESSENED TIME OFF,,NOWADAYS CONTEST SEASON FULL DIET/DRUGS/FAT LOSS/SITE INJECTIONS OFFSEASON LESS TRAINING LESS DOSES BUT STILL ON SO THEY ONLY SLIGHTLY GET SMALLER/SOFTER,,,DRUGS ARE 100 PCT IN SYSTEM NOW,70/80'S TRAINING WAS STILL MORE IMPORTANT SHAME...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #157 on: June 26, 2013, 10:27:00 AM »
how many days per week do pros train nowadays?

i know that the powerlifters from the 70s used to bench 3 fucking times a week, and even in the 80s they still benched twice a week

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #158 on: July 02, 2013, 01:20:04 AM »
i'm up to over 4000 cals per day now and i'm still lean @ sub-7 and i've gained bout 10 pounds since my latest update pics

if i stopped training so damn hard i'd get fat real quick, but this hard training allows me to eat lots while putting the majority of them cals to making bigger muscles ;)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #159 on: July 02, 2013, 03:11:40 AM »
Name of this sexy slut so i can download wallpaper.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #160 on: July 02, 2013, 06:31:24 AM »
no clue

i just typed in slim and sexy females into google and she was one of the females who appeared

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #161 on: July 06, 2013, 11:21:23 AM »
i've gained about 10 pounds so far, a bit over 4 kg

i plan to gain another 15 pounds or so, or about 7 more kg

i'm still pretty damn lean and when i trained bis today i had veins all over my delts arms and forearms 8)

my end goal is 5'11" 165-175 @ sub-6

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #162 on: July 29, 2013, 10:17:22 AM »
arms, pecs, and delts are really starting to take on a high level of condition and development while legs not so much

it's basically coz i got no fucking drive to train legs

but at least i look good in a tank top 8)

maybe i'll have one of the trainers at my gym put me through some leg training, but i ain't gonna do no squats or deads of any kind

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #163 on: July 29, 2013, 10:48:59 AM »
arms, pecs, and delts are really starting to take on a high level of condition and development while legs not so much

it's basically coz i got no fucking drive to train legs

but at least i look good in a tank top 8)

maybe i'll have one of the trainers at my gym put me through some leg training, but i ain't gonna do no squats or deads of any kind
LEGS ARE A WHOLE DIFFERENT MINDSET,,GOTTA WANT EM....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #164 on: July 29, 2013, 11:04:47 AM »
LEGS ARE A WHOLE DIFFERENT MINDSET,,GOTTA WANT EM....

that's why i'll probably hire this trainer to push me, basically if i take it serious enough i'll hire him

also, i've almost maxed out the pec deck machine at my gym, so i guess that i'll have to do some db flyes

i'm curious what you fellas think is a better pec exercise, pec deck or db flyes?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #165 on: July 29, 2013, 11:08:06 AM »
that's why i'll probably hire this trainer to push me, basically if i take it serious enough i'll hire him

also, i've almost maxed out the pec deck machine at my gym, so i guess that i'll have to do some db flyes

i'm curious what you fellas think is a better pec exercise, pec deck or db flyes?
I LIKE DB FLYES IMO...SUPERSET WITH DIPS IS VERY GOOD PUMP 'FULL'BLAST...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #166 on: July 29, 2013, 11:17:41 AM »
I LIKE DB FLYES IMO...SUPERSET WITH DIPS IS VERY GOOD PUMP 'FULL'BLAST...

thanks for the feedback on the flyes

the bells at my gym only go up to 50 kg, which is 110 pounds but i'm pretty sure that i can't fly those just yet ;)

and on a side note, i'm not doing much back work either, so maybe i'm just cut out to be a pretty boy "physique artist" (in the wheelchair division lol)

yeah man i know.... djego181 lol

that's a near perfect nick for me in fact

and btw, i was listening to this fine tune while blasting out my pecs on hammer machine inclines 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #167 on: July 29, 2013, 11:23:55 AM »
and btw, back and leg training is indeed the hardest, but....

one can work their pecs, delts, and arms quite hard as well, and it's not so easy training them hard and effectively

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #168 on: July 29, 2013, 12:14:54 PM »
110 LB FLYES WOULD BE INSANE,I WOULD SAY AT MY STRONGEST 60/70 IS PLENTY ON BOTH FLAT AND INCLINE WITH I'D SAY 90 PCT GOOD FORM THATS HEAVY ASS BELL'S .110'S MAYBE A SUPERHEAVYWEIGHT PRO COULD DO THEM BUT THERE ON SO MUCH 'GAS'40/50'S PUMPING IS ENOUGHT FOR THEM TO GROW HUGE CHEST...GO BY FEEL,IF UR DELTS ARE GETTING PUMPED FRONT SPECIFICALLY AND YOUR DRAGGING AS OPPOSSED TO 'HUGGING'IN AN ARC AT THE TOP END OF A FLYE THEN UR GOING TO HEAVY....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #169 on: August 10, 2013, 05:00:20 AM »
i've gained about 10 pounds so far, a bit over 4 kg

i plan to gain another 15 pounds or so, or about 7 more kg

i'm still pretty damn lean and when i trained bis today i had veins all over my delts arms and forearms 8)

my end goal is 5'11" 165-175 @ sub-6

i've figured out that there's no way in hell i'll be able to hit 175 @ 5% coz i ain't gonna take more drugs and such

so... maybe i'll be able to make it to 165 @ 5%

in my ripped pics i only weighed 152, so 13 pounds of pure lean muscle tissue is quite alot actually

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #170 on: August 10, 2013, 05:20:03 AM »
i've figured out that there's no way in hell i'll be able to hit 175 @ 5% coz i ain't gonna take more drugs and such

so... maybe i'll be able to make it to 165 @ 5%

in my ripped pics i only weighed 152, so 13 pounds of pure lean muscle tissue is quite alot actually
Good move everyone can only do the best they can.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #171 on: August 10, 2013, 05:24:17 AM »
Good move everyone can only do the best they can.

agreed

and i guess that i was pretty damn delusional thinking that i could make it up to 175 RIPPED ::) :-X

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #172 on: September 22, 2013, 11:18:09 PM »
come oct 31st fellas ;)

btw, where da fuck is ugayjizz ??? ??? ???

Ace

« Reply #173 on: February 19, 2014, 03:15:05 AM »
just wanted to make this post here to humiliate myself (ie. to push myself) to get strong as fuck ;)

just did db low incline press today and i got 5 reps til failure with the 32 kilo dbs LOL (i do a strong positive and a slow controlled negative for each reps taking up to 5 seconds to lower the bell)

my goal is to max dat shit out and get 5 or 6 reps til failure with the max dbs at my gym, which are 50 kilo ones 8)

here's one of the tunes i blast while pounding dem inclines FUCK YEAH!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #174 on: February 19, 2014, 04:47:49 AM »
just wanted to make this post here to humiliate myself (ie. to push myself) to get strong as fuck ;)

just did db low incline press today and i got 5 reps til failure with the 32 kilo dbs LOL (i do a strong positive and a slow controlled negative for each reps taking up to 5 seconds to lower the bell)

my goal is to max dat shit out and get 5 or 6 reps til failure with the max dbs at my gym, which are 50 kilo ones 8)

here's one of the tunes i blast while pounding dem inclines FUCK YEAH!!!!

WHATS THAT IN LBS DJ??