Author Topic: Poll shows Obama approval ratings increasing.  (Read 2443 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Poll shows Obama approval ratings increasing.
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2009, 01:09:38 PM »
first off...you and i know both why she was picked to run so lets cut the shit.

about the policies, Though the economy has gotten better the unemployment rose. With no action, what do you think would have happened.

With Gitmo, its not jan yet so we cant judge that policy.

But its deeper than that, Many of you think he is on some kind of covert mission from the musilm world to turn the us into cuba. And its just not true. With no basis.

The economy has NOT gotten better.This is a liberal lie.They say housing sales are up BUT they dont report the prices of houses dropped.So,the owners are taking a bath by selling.This is not an improvement.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2009, 01:15:36 PM »
Palin was picked because she could get the base out to vote.Conservatives DESPISE John McCain and if he didnt pick Palin he would have gotten about 20% of the vote.

Obama has been in office a little less then a year things  are MUCH MUCH MUCH worse and to those who claimed he was keeping us safe well we just had a terrorist attack at Fort Hood so he even fails there.

See i knew that was comin. Now its Obamas fault the guy who was elisted for 7 years prior to Obama with red flags prior to obama wasnt properly delt with prior to obama. Now add in the fact that Obama has been easing relations with the Muslims, can you really sit here and blame obama. Shit i stubbed my toe, thats obamas fault too right...get a grip

and you know good in the hell well why she was picked over all them qualified males who could have done the same as far as the base. But the Right needed a lightening rod and they picked a woman to play off the 18mil woman votes hilary cultivated, She even stated it in a speach. Dont give me that shit about bringing out the base. That was a gamble by the GOP that was smart but lots steam when she opened her mouth. Also Dont give me the shit about the right not hating mccain, because yall chose him

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2009, 01:17:49 PM »
Mal - I am the conservative base.    Palin was the only reason I volunteered for his campaign.  Otherwise, i was staying home.  there were millions like me in that regard.  Without Palin, McLame would have been destroyed by over 10 points.   

with Ramney or ron paul the gop would have won.. And if you are the base and feel that if mccain would have died that she was actually qualified to run,,,,holy shit...shit is fucked up.. and im movin  :o

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2009, 01:20:06 PM »

with Ramney or ron paul the gop would have won.. And if you are the base and feel that if mccain would have died that she was actually qualified to run,,,,holy shit...shit is fucked up.. and im movin  :o

Mal - the fact is no GOP person was winning.  Obama ran a great campaign and did a great job putting the Bush albatross around McLame's neck. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2009, 01:26:54 PM »
See i knew that was comin. Now its Obamas fault the guy who was elisted for 7 years prior to Obama with red flags prior to obama wasnt properly delt with prior to obama. Now add in the fact that Obama has been easing relations with the Muslims, can you really sit here and blame obama. Shit i stubbed my toe, thats obamas fault too right...get a grip

and you know good in the hell well why she was picked over all them qualified males who could have done the same as far as the base. But the Right needed a lightening rod and they picked a woman to play off the 18mil woman votes hilary cultivated, She even stated it in a speach. Dont give me that shit about bringing out the base. That was a gamble by the GOP that was smart but lots steam when she opened her mouth. Also Dont give me the shit about the right not hating mccain, because yall chose him

Funny but you left wing kooks blame Bush for 911.This nut at Fort Hood made most of these comments over the last year.Cant have it both ways.Clinton knew about Bin Laden and did nothing,you blame Bush.So now,Obama gets the blame for Fort Hood.

Who was going to get the base out?Romney?No,Palin got the base out.Yes,she was a women and that was important.Funny you arent pissed the democrats nominated a black guy over the far more qualified Clinton to get the black vote and hispanic vote out.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2009, 05:22:39 AM »
first off...you and i know both why she was picked to run so lets cut the shit.

about the policies, Though the economy has gotten better the unemployment rose. With no action, what do you think would have happened.

With Gitmo, its not jan yet so we cant judge that policy.

But its deeper than that, Many of you think he is on some kind of covert mission from the musilm world to turn the us into cuba. And its just not true. With no basis.

Listen to what you just said. You make absolutley no sense; perhaps you should take your own advice and carve through the manure.

The people of this country judge the economy by ONE THING (and no, VP Biden, it's four letters, not three): JOBS!!

Again, Obama claimed thatthe stimulus (1,100 pages and nearly $800 billion of BS) was NEEDED to keep unemployment under 8 percent. It's over 10% with no signs of relief anytime soon.......That is a FLOP, pure and simple.

As for Gitmo, your attempt to save Obama on that one doesn't cut it. He went on national TV and proclaimed that it would be closed by the end of January 2010. That ain't happening (Obama even admitted that HIMSELF, most recently)........FLOP, pure and simple.

As for your question, the action Obama should have taken is the tried-and-true method to jump-start our economy: CUT TAXES and let the small businesses of this country do their thing. But, NOPE!!! Obama used this crisis to push his screwball agenda, which is royally backfiring and hurting the American people FAR more than they could have ever realized.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2009, 05:34:55 AM »
Mal, after 11 months of presidential influence, Obama owns this economy.  Yes, the fault is mixed between Bush, Obama and congress (the democrats controlling congress for nearly 3 yrs now).
This administration has spent more $ in year 1 than any president.  A report just came out today.  He outspent Clinton and Bush by a country mile.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2009, 05:36:11 AM »
The most recent Obama approval rating is 45-48% depending on which poll you look at.  This is a direct result of too many liberal policies, expansion of government, mounting deficits and some indications of indecisiveness.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2009, 05:39:47 AM »
The most recent Obama approval rating is 45-48% depending on which poll you look at.  This is a direct result of too many liberal policies, expansion of government, mounting deficits and some indications of indecisiveness.

And, as unemployment goes up, Obama's approval rating goes DOWN!!!!

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2009, 05:57:35 AM »
We may see a small seasonal bump in jobs for December but what will happen after the holidays...

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2009, 07:23:54 AM »
big_mal, bro stop while you're behind on this one.  the pwnage is getting to be too brutal to witness.   :-\   just stop.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2009, 07:34:45 AM »

Hey big_mal, I have a news flash for you. You think the little monkey called Bush was the real guy in charge for 8 years? Do you think the slightly taller monkey Obama is in charge right now? Please wake up. These individuals are puppets working for hidden masters you don't even know about. Presidents are symbolical figure heads. The financial criminals are in control. The goverment is totally compromised - that includes the republicans and democrats.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2009, 05:50:07 PM »
The ratings will only get real good if, and that's a big if, the UE starts to go down significantly.
Looks like the democrats are getting the health care bill passed. If they do that will probably help their popularity. Could make them win even more seats in the mid terms.

but that is only with good UE numbers which seems questionable at this time.
As empty as paradise