Author Topic: Layne Norton New Radio Show on RxMuscle "cutting edge hypertrophy research"  (Read 4209 times)

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Dude is tiny. Who cares.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
No one in bodybuilding I would want to listen less to than Lyin' Norton with his hoarser than Dan Solomon-voice

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
who would honestly watch this crap

it's obvious natural bodybuilding is no better than "working out and eating right"

nothing much to expect from it

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Layme was one of the head developers of Zelda.
Don't know of any other 2 year old who can boast hanging from Miyamoto's Nuts 24/7.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
Great guy. Smart move rx!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
"Muscle College" oh brother

ether

• Getbig IV
Great guy. Smart move rx!

From an unbiased source

Will last about as long as PJs peptide sponsorship

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
From an unbiased source

Will last about as long as PJs peptide sponsorship

Have you listened to the show?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Atleast he's not going around telling people that anything over 10 sets per week is overtraining. Kudos for that.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
No one in bodybuilding I would want to listen less to than Lyin' Norton with his hoarser than Dan Solomon-voice

does this include 15 as well?

Red Hook

• Getbig V
who would honestly watch this crap

it's obvious natural bodybuilding is no better than "working out and eating right"

nothing much to expect from it

what are you trying to say?

that the BCA, Milk Thistle, vapor infused nano peptides combined geo-sync iso singularity force field polycarbonate goat milk whey won't produced 400% gain in 24hrs like the box says?

please don't tell me that carb time within the anabolic window is not true

I

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
"cutting edge hypertrophy research"... is Jontard Harridan involved?  ::)

NotSure

• Getbig III
That's equivalent to saying if we went camping and i frakked you in the ass would you tell anyone. No one is falling for your tricks gay boy.

ether

• Getbig IV

Have you had a liver MRI?

Papper

• Getbig V
does this include 15 as well?

yes..!

AVBG

Liar

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

Papper

• Getbig V
"if that's actually nasser and not some made up username i'd like someone to point me to where he accuses me, because that's libel/slander and I'm not going to let someone make up lies about me without dealing with it.

I love how half the people either accuse me of being on drugs, and the other half say my physique sucks. lol.

weak minded cowards. You get your ass in the gym, kill it every day for a decade, never miss meals, never miss workouts, then come talk to me. When I was younger I used to think like a lot of these guys. Anyone who looked better than me or was more impressive made me feel insecure and so I accussed them and pointed fingers. Not because I knew they weren't natural, but because they made me feel insecure about myself and so I lashed out. No different here. People don't understand what changing your physique takes. People accuse me of using drugs or having great genetics to try to validate why I look the way I do. These same kinds of people were telling me 5 years ago that my genetics were **** and I'd never make it or do anything. I never listened. I busted my ass day in and day out. Most people can't possibly understand my mindset or how motivated I am. I hit the same stumbling blocks as anyone else and setbacks. The difference is I never stop. In the last DECADE I have never gone longer than 5 days without training. This includes when I tore my pec completely and had my arm in a sling. 4 days after surgery I was back in the gym doing single leg extensions."

Fine natural man:

Henda

• Getbig V
"if that's actually nasser and not some made up username i'd like someone to point me to where he accuses me, because that's libel/slander and I'm not going to let someone make up lies about me without dealing with it.

I love how half the people either accuse me of being on drugs, and the other half say my physique sucks. lol.

weak minded cowards. You get your ass in the gym, kill it every day for a decade, never miss meals, never miss workouts, then come talk to me. When I was younger I used to think like a lot of these guys. Anyone who looked better than me or was more impressive made me feel insecure and so I accussed them and pointed fingers. Not because I knew they weren't natural, but because they made me feel insecure about myself and so I lashed out. No different here. People don't understand what changing your physique takes. People accuse me of using drugs or having great genetics to try to validate why I look the way I do. These same kinds of people were telling me 5 years ago that my genetics were **** and I'd never make it or do anything. I never listened. I busted my ass day in and day out. Most people can't possibly understand my mindset or how motivated I am. I hit the same stumbling blocks as anyone else and setbacks. The difference is I never stop. In the last DECADE I have never gone longer than 5 days without training. This includes when I tore my pec completely and had my arm in a sling. 4 days after surgery I was back in the gym doing single leg extensions."

Fine natural man:

This quote shows exactly why most people hate that fucking gay looking c vnt.
Everyone is jelous of him and he trains harder than anyone else, been sprouting the same fucking shit since 2000.
I have nevee been critical of his phisique and couldnt care whether he is natural or not.hate him because he is an arrogant cumstain who has always thought himself to be better than anyone else, and he is an absolute fucking nerd who trys too hard to apear tough with his rediculous attention whore phcycing up.
Wouldnt last 2 minutes in the fucking real world. homo

Red Hook

• Getbig V

Fine natural man:

so you are saying that you never missed a meal or work out here and there?  ::)

and would that have even made a difference? your statement retarded

I

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
layne norton is a sack of shit for deluding the youths like that

i was also misled by him

these assholes make kids waste their time on a pipedream

if i knew the truth back then i wouldnt have wasted so much time on "bodybuilding" and maybe get a decent education

Method101

• Getbig V
maybe he just uses nano vapor before a contest.

::)  :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior