Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS:  (Read 404 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
BREAKING NEWS:
« on: August 25, 2011, 12:47:31 PM »
House Republicans won't accept Gaddafi surrender without cuts to Medicare & Social Se
 "BREAKING NEWS: House Republicans won't accept Gaddafi surrender without cuts to Medicare and Social Security, and no revenue increases. Eric Cantor and Michele Bachmann and the rest of the Tea Party wing of the GOP insist the GOP caucus stand strong on this. Rick Perry is threatening to have the Gaddafy compound secede from the rest of Libya unless Tax cuts are implemented." Story developing.
 :D :D :D

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: BREAKING NEWS:
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 12:50:57 PM »
You go and post something worth while then just have to follow it up with this, just can't leave well enough alone
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 12:55:12 PM »
You go and post something worth while then just have to follow it up with this, just can't leave well enough alone

:D :D :D :D :D i can't help myself  most on this board have to lighten up a little shits going to drive them crazy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 12:58:12 PM »
:D :D :D :D :D i can't help myself  most on this board have to lighten up a little shits going to drive them crazy

Sorry - Michelle gorging on kobe beef, caviar, lobsters, wine, beers, vodka, living la vida loca, etc, is serious fucking business. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 01:03:26 PM »
Sorry - Michelle gorging on kobe beef, caviar, lobsters, wine, beers, vodka, living la vida loca, etc, is serious fucking business. 

you let that shit eat away at you, your not going to change the way they operate in washington it's been going on for years, it's the norm for them.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 01:17:48 PM »
you let that shit eat away at you, your not going to change the way they operate in washington it's been going on for years, it's the norm for them.

As long as they don't think they can keep the White House at 72 degrees!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

;D :)
R

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 02:08:37 PM »
In other news Obama blames earthquake on newly discovered "Bush's" fault.  ;D
L