Author Topic: India's Population Control Experiment  (Read 538 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
India's Population Control Experiment
« on: May 20, 2021, 12:20:17 AM »
How do you get 300 mil doses of a vaccine to Africa which has some of the lowest rates in the world but can't find a plane or a boat to get one syringe to India?  The Phucky is real!

It's not a cure but I could guess the poor of India aren't exactly in the best physical shape health-wise so an immune booster wouldn't hurt.

On a side note, I was taking a walk with my mask and this old unmask MF asks me, Did I get my vaccine? Somebody is going to get phucked up if they don't stay out of my way.  Read virology books and stop listening to CNN.   

NEW DELHI (AP) — India on Wednesday reported more coronavirus deaths in a single day than any other country at any time during the pandemic, while infections continued to spread through vast rural areas with weak health systems.

The Health Ministry reported a record 4,529 deaths in the past 24 hours, driving India's confirmed fatalities to 283,248. It also reported 267,334 new infections, as daily cases remained below 300,000 for the third consecutive day. The numbers are almost certainly undercounts.

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: India's Population Control Experiment
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 12:49:57 AM »
India sucks in a cosmic way.

Smelly-ass people with crud everything. Food, music, movies, fashion ... everything.

Total pit of shit.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: India's Population Control Experiment
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 12:59:27 AM »
Yeah I dont like them either. Alot of them imported to work in IT section. They suck ass and the quality of work is in general very much sub-par. Add to that culturally very different(nothing in common really)... Crappy hygiene and SMELLY