Author Topic: MORE RESPECT FOR THE PROS  (Read 1529 times)

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
MORE RESPECT FOR THE PROS
« on: June 08, 2007, 08:17:40 PM »
im actually getting sick of characters like "hank wood" talkin cheek and nonsense to the pros

if members disagree with pros when discussing matters on the forum and a few bad words are exchanged then so be it....thats what makes a good forum.....

but characters like hank wood coming on and posting nonsense aimed specifically at the pros is just not good enough....the mods should be deleting these accounts instantly and as often as they need to.

this will ensure the true fans of bodybuilding can have a mature discussion about bodybuilding with the pros and other fans.....

he doesnt even like the sport....that baffles me...

ive came across a few others on this board that dont seem to like the sport...so why are they here?

peace
                      monstercalves  ;)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: MORE RESPECT FOR THE PROS
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 08:19:51 PM »
yes chick and lee seem to be standup guys. but the pro's also have to show some respect in the Serge Nubret is here, thread.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 08:21:07 PM »
yes chick and lee seem to be standup guys. but the pro's also have to show some respect in the Serge Nubret is here, thread.

what do you mean?....

they should be posting in it?

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 08:52:28 PM »
I agree with you monstercalves.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 10:50:47 PM »
I agree with you monstercalves.

thanks brian... :D

this should be made a sticky and should be enforced from now on....

if the mods take the time to move and delete threads.....why not just delete the accounts that are causing the problems in the 1st place?

dont get me wrong....i love how relaxed getbig is....and the freedom of speech etc...

but children going out their way to talk shit to the pros is not on!

its like its a big novelty because the pros post on this board and they're semi famous...these arseholes think its funny to attack them.

im surprised shawn,lee,chick etc still post here.....its a fukn miracle

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 10:55:29 PM »
there is a happy medium. 

allow people to remain anonymous, but if they spend all day/every day on a particular agenda, well, that can be a problem.

I have noticed hank wood's entire purpose is to bash PDI and keith.  It's pretty obvious some guy didn't just join and develop a serious beef with keith instantly - it's a troll account for one of keith's regular combatants.  In cases like these, anonymous folks with an agenda clutter up the board.  Then, when you give an anonymous person expert stars and he has an agenda (like txbub doing nothing but attacking keith for the last month), well, that is a problem too.

I don't know what the solution is.  But lately we seem to have all the usual players, dropping dirt about each other under fake names, and it's not fun to read.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 11:04:03 PM »
there is a happy medium. 

allow people to remain anonymous, but if they spend all day/every day on a particular agenda, well, that can be a problem.

I have noticed hank wood's entire purpose is to bash PDI and keith.  It's pretty obvious some guy didn't just join and develop a serious beef with keith instantly - it's a troll account for one of keith's regular combatants.  In cases like these, anonymous folks with an agenda clutter up the board.  Then, when you give an anonymous person expert stars and he has an agenda (like txbub doing nothing but attacking keith for the last month), well, that is a problem too.

I don't know what the solution is.  But lately we seem to have all the usual players, dropping dirt about each other under fake names, and it's not fun to read.

hmmmm

as i said i dont want getbig to become formal or anything.....

getbig is meant to be relaxed

these accounts should be deleted though....

talking shit to someone for no reason like you say is not on.....

as you said "...It's pretty obvious some guy didn't just join and develop a serious beef with keith..."

so delete the account and if the person actually still wants to post then they can start with a fresh account....if they continue to act like children under their new account then delete it again...if not then let them stay. simple as that

there is a certain comedy element and certain characters not found on other bodybuilding boards and this is what makes getbig the best forum....

but talkin pointless shit to the pros and talkin about their ex wives is not on!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 11:09:33 PM »
i agree.  I was super-uncomfortable reading the texas bubba thread because of the kid aspect of it.  the lines get blurred with some topics, and using anonymity is a strange thing.  you get comedy - and sometimes, a guest option would be great.  Other times, you get 3 people from one side doing nothing but bashing PDI or the IFBB.  I mean, fat jokes?  How middle school is that?  unfunny and clutter. 

I don't konw what the solution is.  Formal would suck.  So would chaos.  I guess just cleaning up the negative, unfunny douchebags would be good.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2007, 11:09:45 PM »
How abouit getting rid of that dumbass El Mariachi. All he does is post fake pictures claiming they are him and talks shit expecting you to talk shit abou his fake posted pics. Its very pathetic.

Some people are such losers lol.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2007, 11:14:31 PM »
No problem Luke. However, i would prefer you to call me Hank!

Look, i am glad to have helped rekindle the fire within you Luke! I understand that my posts have made you more determined and focused!

Even though 2008 will be another appalling season for you, it is important that you give it a shot!  I agree, you need to come in bigger all round; bigger gut, quads, delts and 'more flab' under that chin!

You need to 'come in' more hideous and asymmetrical, if you want to get noticed next year Luke! Because as well all know, the judges are just 'so impressed' with your type of genetics!

Love live the warrior!

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2007, 11:19:58 PM »
im specifically talking about pointless shit.....aimed at the pros where it gets personal.....

if i say your a fat fuk! this and that....it wont carry much weight because i dont really know you and you dont know me outside this forum....thats the internet for you.

but if guys are talking to the semi famous pros and talking about their ex wives and calling them arseholes and slagging shawn saying hes this and that....its not good enough IMO

its specifically the pros im talking about here....i dont mean just delete any account because someone hurt someone elses feelings.

im sure no one has been giving serge shit on his thread...

more respect for the pros.....all the way

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2007, 11:24:56 PM »
The problem are baseless attacks, Hank thinks just because he can call a Pro a guy makes him cool ::)
Best thing you can do in this case is to report him via the report button.
However Pro's should not expect special treatment we all have seen how good that does to you in the Paris Hilton case :D

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2007, 11:26:01 PM »
How abouit getting rid of that dumbass El Mariachi. All he does is post fake pictures claiming they are him and talks shit expecting you to talk shit abou his fake posted pics. Its very pathetic.

this is where i dont want to be misunderstood......

if guys are talking 1 load of old shite about themselves and posting pics and so on....let them

thats what makes getbig so funny

at 1st i liked "sarcasm"...then i got sick of him....but these are the people that make up the getbig forum

and i value his presence overall on getbig...he has a certain respect for the pros.

what im saying is this is not on > "Even though 2008 will be another appalling season for you, it is important that you give it a shot!  I agree, you need to come in bigger all round; bigger gut, quads, delts and 'more flab' under that chin!"

this was directed at luke wood an ifbb pro....this is no good!

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2007, 11:29:04 PM »
"Luke has spent his entire pathetic career making excuses!  If it's not the flu, it is the plane travel!  Just stop the bitching and moaning Luke! 

If you want a legitimate excuse Luke, then blame your parents, for rewarding you with appalling-genetics for Pro Bodybuilding!

Peace!" - BY HANK WOOD

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2007, 11:30:20 PM »
now hes talking about his parents....

fukn bollocks if you ask me ::) ::) ::)

peace
          monstercalves

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2007, 06:54:02 AM »

no disrespect andre, but ive seen your pics you re 30 pounds lighter then me, and you claim to bench 295 pounds. get real kid.

BartBelgium

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2007, 07:51:22 AM »
more respect and money for the pros !!!  +