Author Topic: Lou Ferrigno 'Distraught, Upset' Over Jackson Death  (Read 14457 times)

Stormcloud

• Getbig II
Lou Ferrigno 'Distraught, Upset' Over Jackson Death
« on: June 25, 2009, 03:22:43 PM »

Oh oh...

From the Sun....

SKINNY MICHAEL JACKSON has turned to the INCREDIBLE HULK in a desperate bid to get in shape for his comeback gigs.

The singer, 50, has roped in actor LOU FERRIGNO, famed as the TV superhero, as his personal trainer.

Ex-Mr Universe Lou, 57, has been making secret visits to Jacko’s Los Angeles mansion to help improve his fitness for dance routines at London’s O2 this summer.

But sources say underweight Jacko is too frail to undergo gruelling workouts and refuses to lift weights.

The source added: “Lou has been visiting Michael to build him up so he can perform his dance routines.

“But Jacko refuses to lift weights. He doesn’t want to bulk up.”

Jacko is battling skin cancer and is terrified that piling on the pounds could ruin his chance of beating the killer disease.

The singer is dwarfed by 6ft 5in Lou.

They became pals after Jacko worked out at the actor’s gym in 2007.

Previously, bodybuilder Lou said of the Beat It singer: “Michael is more delicate. Our trainer conditioned him for dancing. He likes me — he feels safe with me, he feels protected.

“He was nervous about people looking at him when he was training.

The Sun revealed earlier this month how the 5ft 10in star weighs nine stone and eats just one meal a day.

He was diagnosed with cancer last month and has already had painful shave biopsies on his chest, arm and nose to remove potentially lethal growths.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Lou Ferrigno training Michael Jackson - now he is dead!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 03:27:33 PM »
I wonder what Michael Jackson's workouts actually looked like; the guy was so tiny.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 03:29:32 PM »
I wonder what Michael Jackson's workouts actually looked like; the guy was so tiny.

I heard he liked his protein straight from the tap.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 03:30:05 PM »
Somewhere.... Corey Feldman is crying his eyes out.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 03:31:44 PM »
Michael paid $20 for a photo of Lou's penis.
P

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 03:31:57 PM »
Somewhere.... Corey Feldman is crying his eyes out.

That's some great hair right there...

challenge

• Getbig III
Lou Ferrigno and Micheal Jackson?
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 04:38:02 PM »
Now that Lou is infamous for what hapened to Micheal Jackson, will Lou start charging more for photographs?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: Lou Ferrigno and Micheal Jackson?
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 04:39:06 PM »
Now that Lou is infamous for what hapened to Micheal Jackson, will Lou start charging more for photographs?

it will now be $40
D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2009, 04:40:37 PM »
Say it ain't so, Lou!  :'(
!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2009, 05:09:06 PM »
Lou will be Titus' new sell mate.

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2009, 05:18:46 PM »
http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/the-hulk-in-shock-over-jackos-death/

Lou Ferrigno -- former "Hulk" star and Michael's trainer for his upcoming tour -- and his wife, Carla, are in pieces over the King of Pop's passing.

Carla, crying, told us: "He was so great and we all loved him. Lou can't even form words right now -- he's in total shock ... he thought he was going to be training Michael tomorrow. He was planning on flying back to Los Angeles to do it. He's very shocked right now. Michael was so cute and sweet -- he didn't deserve this."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2009, 05:22:43 PM »
very sad here.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2009, 05:24:25 PM »
http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/the-hulk-in-shock-over-jackos-death/

Lou Ferrigno -- former "Hulk" star and Michael's trainer for his upcoming tour -- and his wife, Carla, are in pieces over the King of Pop's passing.

Carla, crying, told us: "He was so great and we all loved him. Lou can't even form words right now -- he's in total shock ... he thought he was going to be training Michael tomorrow. He was planning on flying back to Los Angeles to do it. He's very shocked right now. Michael was so cute and sweet -- he didn't deserve this."

When could Lou ever form words?

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2009, 05:38:16 PM »
He didn't deserve this FFS it was a heart attack look after your health and then hope you have Great Life Genes.FFS

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2009, 05:40:27 PM »

I was just wondering the same thing.  :-\

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2009, 05:42:56 PM »

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2009, 06:58:22 PM »

lol beat me to it ;D
Flower Boy Ran Away

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2009, 07:02:37 PM »
Ferigno probably had Jacko take his current stack, hgh, test, insulin...no way Jacko could handle this.
RIP
N

zodiac

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2009, 07:05:57 PM »
he thought michael was cute and sweet?!..wtf!/...I hate lou ferrigno..he was cool when I was a kid..then he became an asshole

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2009, 07:38:27 PM »
it will now be $40

With MJ now the pics. would be $50.... :'(

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2009, 07:56:17 PM »

No doubt Elvis is now karate chopping and kicking the shit out of him for this.
A

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Michael Jackson hires personal trainer to shape up for UK tour
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2009, 08:52:47 PM »
http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?sectionName=HomePage&id=7c45a25c-c18a-4b4a-b766-be842e539c09&Headline=Jacko+hires+personal+trainer+to+shape+up+for+UK+tour

London, June 19, 2009
First Published: 18:00 IST(19/6/2009)

Michael Jackson has roped in a personal trainer in a bid to get in shape for his comeback tour in London.

The King of Pop has roped in actor Lou Ferrigno, the TV superhero, as his personal trainer.

Reports have revealed that ex-Mr Universe Lou, 57, has been making secret visits to the singer's Los Angeles mansion to help him improve his fitness for dance routines at London's O2 this summer.

However, sources have said that underweight Jacko is took weak to undergo gruelling workouts, and refuses to lift weights.

"Lou has been visiting Michael to build him up so he can perform his dance routines," British tabloid The Sun quoted a source as saying.

The source added: "But Jacko refuses to lift weights. He doesn't want to bulk up."

The Thriller star is battling skin cancer, and is terrified that piling on the pounds could ruin his chance of beating the killer disease.

Jacko and Lou became pals after the superstar worked out at the actor's gym in 2007.

Previously, bodybuilder Lou said of the Beat It singer: "Michael is more delicate. Our trainer conditioned him for dancing. He likes me - he feels safe with me, he feels protected. He was nervous about people looking at him when he was training."

Jackson was diagnosed with cancer last month, and has already undergone painful shave biopsies on his chest, arm and nose to remove potentially lethal growths.

........................ ........................ ........................ .

R.I.P. Jacko

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2009, 08:53:37 PM »
Oh oh...

From the Sun....

SKINNY MICHAEL JACKSON has turned to the INCREDIBLE HULK in a desperate bid to get in shape for his comeback gigs.

The singer, 50, has roped in actor LOU FERRIGNO, famed as the TV superhero, as his personal trainer.

Ex-Mr Universe Lou, 57, has been making secret visits to Jacko’s Los Angeles mansion to help improve his fitness for dance routines at London’s O2 this summer.

But sources say underweight Jacko is too frail to undergo gruelling workouts and refuses to lift weights.

The source added: “Lou has been visiting Michael to build him up so he can perform his dance routines.

“But Jacko refuses to lift weights. He doesn’t want to bulk up.”

Jacko is battling skin cancer and is terrified that piling on the pounds could ruin his chance of beating the killer disease.

The singer is dwarfed by 6ft 5in Lou.

They became pals after Jacko worked out at the actor’s gym in 2007.

Previously, bodybuilder Lou said of the Beat It singer: “Michael is more delicate. Our trainer conditioned him for dancing. He likes me — he feels safe with me, he feels protected.

“He was nervous about people looking at him when he was training.

The Sun revealed earlier this month how the 5ft 10in star weighs nine stone and eats just one meal a day.

He was diagnosed with cancer last month and has already had painful shave biopsies on his chest, arm and nose to remove potentially lethal growths.

I wonder if the Jackson family will try to pin this on Lou?

I also am very curious about what type of skin cancer he had. Aggressive growths on the chest, arm, and nose, along with being extremely underweight... Not to mention all the bizarre allegations, as well as always having such an effeminate, "delicate" manner - I can't help but wonder if he may have had other health problems?
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Michael Jackson hires personal trainer to shape up for UK tour
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2009, 09:03:15 PM »
yeah, i'm guessing Big Loud runs 20 miles from this story.