Author Topic: 2012 Olympics - How did Lithuania almost beat the USA in basketball?  (Read 6769 times)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: 2012 Olympics - How did Lithuania almost beat the USA in basketball?
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2012, 10:13:18 AM »

Their mother, Rossiyan Big Ass Federation beat them last night !!!11

Now if they only win Spain again, it's gonna be USA vs Rossiya at the finals.
Too  bad they are not on level of USSR... as everybody remembers what happened at 1972 final at Olympics  8)

But I for sure would love to see USA vs RUS anyways - imperialism vs. independence 

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2012, 08:46:15 PM »
A chav in my hometown got killed by some Lithuanians the other year. Him and his friends spent the day harrasing eastern Europeans until some Lithuanians beat him to death and broke his girlfriend's arm.

Not a great loss to the Hereford gene pool.

I get on fine with Poles but Russians/Lith men are a different kettle of fish.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2012, 10:54:18 PM »
Interesting how a country of 4 million could almost beat the USA. The fact is the NBA is racist. White players are getting overlooked because of PC standards.

It really is too bad Lithuania did not win against the USA. Hopefully Spain can do it. And the biggest benefit would be to show the American brainwashed public how the Jew has stolen their country and culture form under their feet and given it to non-whites.

Go Spain!!!!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2012, 12:25:01 AM »

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2012, 12:27:44 AM »
I get on fine with Poles but Russians/Lith men are a different kettle of fish.

Yeah, when I was at uni I worked with a lot of poles during the summer and they were all pretty sound.

Despite the odd chav culling, it's the Bulgarians and rumanians which cause the most shit in Hereford. They do get your car spotless for a fiver, though.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2012, 04:20:24 AM »
Yea I get a full valet for my car - about 6 working on it for 15 minutes. Immaculate though it's a tenner. Romanians, Bulgarians and Albanians.

Last week a Romanian, white not Roma headbutt hiss gf at my bar. KO'd her for 20 minutes. Walked away so casually. I held him till the cops came. Guy literally did not care as if he knew he would get away with it. Just stood not even trying to get away.