Author Topic: BSN signs another pro - Bob Chick done with bb.com  (Read 86796 times)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Re: Bob Chick Done With Bodybuilding.com
« Reply #325 on: April 21, 2010, 02:40:12 PM »
Sorry to ruin your day...but I'm even more on top now. New company,. pay raise, creative input on the product line and company, etc, etc...

I'm not hired by companies to be humble...

C'mon, Bob Chick doesn't wear a watch... He decides what time is is  8)
-

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #326 on: April 21, 2010, 02:47:09 PM »
good for you then, i didnt know the new deal was BETTER than the previous one. But again that's what you say , who knows if it's true.

the "creative input" part is also... well...you know, laughable.

Laughable?...remember that when your punching out at work, son.

I get paid to work out and shake hands/ kiss babies...most people would trade places in a second rather than work a 9-5 ...it's the difference between having a "job" and having a "career".

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #327 on: April 21, 2010, 02:51:07 PM »

I get paid to work out and shake hands/ kiss babies...most people would trade places in a second rather than work a 9-5 ...it's the difference between having a "job" and having a "career".

Amen to that brother. It's called "Livin' the dream".

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #328 on: April 21, 2010, 02:56:13 PM »

Sorry bob, but by the recent pics posted, it looks as if you havent worked out in a long time.  As for creative input, how about spiking no-explode and syntha-6 with some dbol so they actually work?
I dont like twinks.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: April 21, 2010, 03:12:58 PM »
Sorry bob, but by the recent pics posted, it looks as if you havent worked out in a long time.  As for creative input, how about spiking no-explode and syntha-6 with some dbol so they actually work?

Really?...post one

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #330 on: April 21, 2010, 03:14:59 PM »

lol, bob chick has nothing but contempt for the common man :) :)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: April 21, 2010, 03:26:44 PM »
lol, bob chick has nothing but contempt for the common man :) :)

Just the idiots...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: BSN signs another pro - Bob Chick done with bb.com
« Reply #332 on: April 21, 2010, 03:27:40 PM »
Bob looking large this weekend

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #333 on: April 21, 2010, 03:32:41 PM »
Bob looking large this weekend

Is he wearing Pink Nike Shox??  :o
D

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #334 on: April 21, 2010, 03:36:21 PM »

Ouch! Not many of us are that lucky though Bob. You lucked out totally. I know you're a hard worker and what not, but you had a specific personality at a time the sport needed it. That was all timing, not schooling. You're a very lucky fellow

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: April 21, 2010, 03:40:31 PM »
Ouch! Not many of us are that lucky though Bob. You lucked out totally. I know you're a hard worker and what not, but you had a specific personality at a time the sport needed it. That was all timing, not schooling. You're a very lucky fellow

Luck?

I take exception to that...luck has had little to nothing to do with whatever level of success i've achieved....you make your own luck

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #336 on: April 21, 2010, 03:43:40 PM »
Luck?

I take exception to that...luck has had little to nothing to do with whatever level of success i've achieved....you make your own luck
Will this conflict with your egg white sales?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: April 21, 2010, 03:44:49 PM »
Will this conflict with your egg white sales?

Why would it?

Only if BSN comes up with a "Synthaeggwhite-6"

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: April 21, 2010, 03:45:58 PM »
Why would it?
Well dude I dont know if BSN sells egg whites are not do they?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: April 21, 2010, 03:47:37 PM »
Well dude I dont know if BSN sells egg whites are not do they?

What are you, Yoda?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #340 on: April 21, 2010, 03:47:59 PM »
Luck?

no, in a sport where most of these "professionals" labor to complete a single cohesive though

you happen to be one of the few former competitors who can verbalize ideas without sounding like they are developmentally disabled

you have benefited from this...

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: April 21, 2010, 03:49:52 PM »
Luck?

Gotta agree with you there Bob, it's not about luck but sacrifices. Not everybody is willing to do what you did, to get where you are today.

Your success is built on decades of drug abuse, and the sacrifice you eventually gotta pay for your "career" can't be assessed yet. Maybe in 10-15 years you are the one who would love to trade places with "average Joe". ;)

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #342 on: April 21, 2010, 03:51:31 PM »
Luck?

Nah, you're lucky  :D Don't get me wrong, you're a smart pretty noble dude. I've met you many times. To land a career after university isn't luck. But to land a job that essentially emulates what you are as a bodybuilder is pretty lucky. Not many people get such opportunities. You're getting sponsored and you don't even compete anymore, that's pretty rare. You're a poster boy that a company feels will bring them more popularity and ultimately more sales. Nothing wrong with being a poster boy and getting paid so don't take that the wrong way. For not becoming Mr. O or anything of such you've done pretty damn good with what you have and you're much better off than most top competitive pro's.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: April 21, 2010, 03:52:00 PM »
Gotta agree with you there Bob, it's not about luck but sacrifices. Not everybody is willing to do what you did, to get where you are today.

Your success is built on decades of drug abuse, and the sacrifice you eventually gotta pay for your "career" can't be assessed yet. Maybe in 10-15 years you are the one who would love to trade places with "average Joe". ;)

LOL...please...like "average Joe" is the apitome of health and wellness??

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: April 21, 2010, 03:54:43 PM »
Nah, you're lucky  :D Don't get me wrong, you're a smart pretty noble dude. I've met you many times. To land a career after university isn't luck. But to land a job that essentially emulates what you are as a bodybuilder is pretty lucky. Not many people get such opportunities. You're getting sponsored and you don't even compete anymore, that's pretty rare. You're a poster boy that a company feels will bring them more popularity and ultimately more sales. Nothing wrong with being a poster boy and getting paid so don't take that the wrong way. For not becoming Mr. O or anything of such you've done pretty damn good with what you have and you're much better off than most top competitive pro's.

FORTUNATE, is the word your looking for...not lucky. I've been fortunate to have made a lot of the right decisions, and been fortunate to have had a lot of good people around me for many years...I've been fortunate to have the ability to use my talents as a spokesman to further my career.

I appreciate the sentiment..

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #345 on: April 21, 2010, 03:55:01 PM »
It's like me: I'm a bad ass good looking dude, so slammin girls are drawn to me. I don't really have to do much work, it comes more less natural. My girl is a homerun hitting and top university grad who's about to land and excellent paying career. I'm lucky, that's all.  :D

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #346 on: April 21, 2010, 03:55:49 PM »
FORTUNATE, is the word your looking for...not lucky. I've been fortunate to have made a lot of the right decisions, and been fortunate to have had a lot of good people around me for many years...I've been fortunate to have the ability to use my talents as a spokesman to further my career.

I appreciate the sentiment..

Ok, I will agree with that  ;D

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: April 21, 2010, 03:58:25 PM »
It's like me: I'm a bad ass good looking dude, so slammin girls are drawn to me. I don't really have to do much work, it comes more less natural. My girl is a homerun hitting and top university grad who's about to land and excellent paying career. I'm lucky, that's all.  :D

Wouldn't count on that lol. Within half a year she'll dump you for a guy in her league (and not 3 leagues below like you), realizing she can do much better.

Being dependent on the income of a bitch as a guy is the most pathetic thing I've ever heared of.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: April 21, 2010, 03:59:28 PM »
What are you, Yoda?
Maybe I dont use BSN products so no clue on wtf they have.

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: April 21, 2010, 04:01:32 PM »
Chick, why does BSN not even have a decent Whey Protein??