Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: BOMB THREAT AT TORONTO CITY HALL  (Read 4179 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
BREAKING NEWS: BOMB THREAT AT TORONTO CITY HALL
« on: August 11, 2014, 02:39:44 PM »
Some yahoo just emailed a threat to Toronto Mayor Ford's campaign office, to his brother Doug, and to the deputy mayor of Toronto. Both Ford brothers were given 24 hours to resign, vacate their offices and drop out of the mayor's race, or they will blow Toronto City Hall off the map. They claimed the building had already been wired with explosives.  :o

Ford held a press conference to notify the public, but no efforts have been made to evacuate the building.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/rob-ford-bomb-threat-leave-office-or-city-hall-will-blow-1.2733432
w

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: BREAKING NEWS: BOMB THREAT AT TORONTO CITY HALL
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 03:24:24 PM »
Judi, you really ought to go out, just get out more, stop it with your computermania posting, no one cares...

You are turning into non-news?

Stop posting as Bertha and Butt and the other one answering her alter ego and you &your boyfriend and Jag and whatever?  Honest, you should just shut down your computer and go out and breathe some fresh air...  Go north and sit on a beach.  Go out, it's a full moon.

The chances of them bombing Toronto are silly.  Stop being ridiculous.  Noone cares about Canadian politics or politicians.  Canada has no army, they are reliant upon the USA and UK...

No way Canada will get terror bombs as NYC or London have:  I'd bet on Sydney Australia at 10,000-1 rather than YYZ for immediate bombs...  

Odds on: 2-1:  They'll do NY or London soonish, perhaps when they've finished elsewhere this week (Iraq, Palestine and whatever Putin's doing in the former SovietState) ?

Really, no one gives a flying fuck about Toronto!  One day you'll understand that.  Someday you'll realise you live in a place that is so safe and so far off the map?

The chances of Canada getting hit are slim to zilch, get real.  Look at the goddamn map of the world and learn a bit about politics and religion darlin'?   Sadly you know nowt about either, but that's due to the fact that you're so safe in Canada and have no need to worry.

Honest
xxxLinda

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 03:58:12 PM »
Judi, you really ought to go out, just get out more, stop it with your computermania posting, no one cares...

You are turning into non-news?

Stop posting as Bertha and Butt and the other one answering her alter ego and you &your boyfriend and Jag and whatever?  Honest, you should just shut down your computer and go out and breathe some fresh air...  Go north and sit on a beach.  Go out, it's a full moon.

The chances of them bombing Toronto are silly.  Stop being ridiculous.  Noone cares about Canadian politics or politicians.  Canada has no army, they are reliant upon the USA and UK...

No way Canada will get terror bombs as NYC or London have:  I'd bet on Sydney Australia at 10,000-1 rather than YYZ for immediate bombs...  

Odds on: 2-1:  They'll do NY or London soonish, perhaps when they've finished elsewhere this week (Iraq, Palestine and whatever Putin's doing in the former SovietState) ?

Really, no one gives a flying fuck about Toronto!  One day you'll understand that.  Someday you'll realise you live in a place that is so safe and so far off the map?

The chances of Canada getting hit are slim to zilch, get real.  Look at the goddamn map of the world and learn a bit about politics and religion darlin'?   Sadly you know nowt about either, but that's due to the fact that you're so safe in Canada and have no need to worry.

Honest
xxxLinda

HAHAHAHA this is quality.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 03:58:54 PM »
^^^^
Listen to her jagson

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 04:01:26 PM »
is that jargon?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2014, 04:03:21 PM »
^^^^
Listen to her jagson

Who the hell you calling a "her" bitch?  I ain't the one that got cold cocked (double pun) by the tranny in the Macy's dressing room and was off GB for, like.... 103 days or something.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2014, 04:19:53 PM »
sorry, if needs be I apologise, but

24kt/Bertha Butt/whatsherface is doing my head in.  

I log into this lovely clever funny wwwebsite and there he is posting utter drivel no one gives a piss about.  He's wrecked the Girly Board.

Quite why she riles me so much I'll need to ponder.  But I'm thinking it's because she's 24/7 all over everywhere posting stuff noone cares about?  Don't know

I'd wanted to read something important or appropriate or newsworthy, instead she posts utter posturing crap
whatever
I'll get over it when I log off...  I'd hoped for some braincell-using stuff, to learn stuff that matters, or perhaps I'd thought I'd coincide with like minds?  

Next time I won't post on 24k's or Bertha Butt\s or theother name he uses threads.  I should've just ignored her pile of toss

xxxLinda
obviously I'm upset about something completely other else

and just logged onto GetBig to get real
and then get bashed and get upset about stupid daft ignorant people
Happy Full Moon

Instead this mad woman is all over every board selling her has she pm'd you yet?  

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2014, 04:32:19 PM »
Who the hell you calling a "her" bitch?  I ain't the one that got cold cocked (double pun) by the tranny in the Macy's dressing room and was off GB for, like.... 103 days or something.

I certainly didn't call anyone a bitch, I've never called anyone a bitch.  All I call anyone is silly or stupid or all over the place?

LurkerNoMore is a great name, I'm thinking that's either YoMommaBeenLurking (who left this wwwsite many years ago and I'd recognise if he came back, or it's same old, same old JudoJag

Take care babes

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2014, 05:15:27 PM »
Who the hell you calling a "her" bitch?  I ain't the one that got cold cocked (double pun) by the tranny in the Macy's dressing room and was off GB for, like.... 103 days or something.
Hey shit happens, I cant control those trannys...bitches be running wild out here

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2014, 05:24:32 PM »

I certainly didn't call anyone a bitch, I've never called anyone a bitch.  All I call anyone is silly or stupid or all over the place?

LurkerNoMore is a great name, I'm thinking that's either YoMommaBeenLurking (who left this wwwsite many years ago and I'd recognise if he came back, or it's same old, same old JudoJag

Take care babes

I used to be LurkingInYoMomma.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2014, 03:40:43 PM »

What on earth are you talking about? Are you saying tony got knocked out by a tranny in a Macy's dressing room?

ROTFLMBAO!!!!
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2014, 03:48:10 PM »
XXXLinda, please do not ever mention my name again. Do not let it escape your lips.
Pretend you've never met, spoken, or even heard of me, as I will do with regards to you.
I am done with your particular brand of insanity, and issues Please seek professional help.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2014, 03:52:38 PM »
 :o

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_pot_calling_the_kettle_black

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2014, 04:13:24 PM »
What on earth are you talking about? Are you saying tony got knocked out by a tranny in a Macy's dressing room?

ROTFLMBAO!!!!
dont laugh, he/she looked just like you...seriously when the police showed up I pulled up some pics of you to use as a description for them

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2014, 04:23:05 PM »
dont laugh, he/she looked just like you...seriously when the police showed up I pulled up some pics of you to use as a description for them

How on earth did such a thing happen? Did you try to peek at him while he was changing?
Did you, ... like the Congressman in the closet have a wide stance? ...and bumped his foot with your foot under the dressing room divide? ...or did you make an offensive comment and got checked? What happened?

Did you both reach for the last pair of lacy crotchless panties big enough for a man to fit, at the same time?
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2014, 04:30:29 PM »
Wow.  What a weird thread.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2014, 04:33:51 PM »
How on earth did such a thing happen? Did you try to peek at him while he was changing?
Did you, ... like the Congressman in the closet have a wide stance? ...and bumped his foot with your foot under the dressing room divide? ...or did you make an offensive comment and got checked? What happened?

Did you both reach for the last pair of lacy crotchless panties big enough for a man to fit, at the same time?
they tried to use the ladies dressing room and the real women like any rational person became upset b/c they had dudes in their dressing room..

thats when your look a like came out and started bashing me

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2014, 04:38:55 PM »
they tried to use the ladies dressing room and the real women like any rational person became upset b/c they had dudes in their dressing room..

thats when your look a like came out and started bashing me

LOL!!! He was probably a GetBigger, pissed off at you for convincing him co-ed locker rooms are A-OK :P
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2014, 04:41:52 PM »
Sorry that happened to you Tony. Sometime innocent people who are fed a steady diet of hate, turn around and regurgitate it all out on other innocent people. It's a sad vicious cycle of hate that only begets more hate.  :'(
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2014, 04:45:40 PM »
Sorry that happened to you Tony. Sometime innocent people who are fed a steady diet of hate, turn around and regurgitate it all out on other innocent people. It's a sad vicious cycle of hate that only begets more hate.  :'(
I agree thats why conservative white people seem to lose their shit from time to time, all the hate you retard libtards feed them.

thank you for your condolences, I am recovering although I still cannot use public dressing rooms or bathrooms...please continue to keep me in your thoughts

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2014, 06:16:52 PM »

ROTFLMBAO!!!!

You missed that?  Tony encountered a feminine looking male in the dressing room and thought it was a tranny.  Demanded to see her "lady bits".  What happened after that depends on who you believe.  Tony claims the tranny sprayed him in the eyes with Jovan Musk cologne and then proceeded to pistol whip him with a Prada shoe (last season's style).  The tranny claimed she felt threatened and then reached into her panties and used her cock ring like a set of brass knuckles to punch him "right dare in dat gold toof of his".

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2014, 06:27:47 PM »
I'm willing to bet real money that Rob Ford is pissing in the water, saturating it with powerful hallucinogens...

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2014, 03:18:51 AM »
I'm willing to bet real money that Rob Ford is pissing in the water, saturating it with powerful hallucinogens...

Lol. I don't know about that. Ever since his stint in rehab, he seems like a completely new man,
Definitely not the same of' Rob Ford. He might actually be clean & sober this time. At least thats how he appears to be, ...for now. Who knows  ???

His brother Doug just took one on the chin recently, being forced to unreservedly apologize to the outgoing Police Chief Bill Blair. There's been an ongoing "Cold War" between the Chief of Police" & the Ford bros. for a few years now. Public revelations about the expenses incurred to keep the mayor & his brother under constant surveillance, probably didn't help Blair's bid for re-appointment, but Doug Ford's public apology conjured up visions of Doug being bent over in front of Blair, begging "Please use KY"

In war there are no winners. It could just be the same with this saga of Blair & the Ford bros. So far, it looks like Blair has lost. We might have to wait until Election Day to find out if the Ford bros. have lost as well, ...although recent polls have shown the mayors race to be neck & neck.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2014, 03:26:14 AM »
I agree thats why conservative white people seem to lose their shit from time to time, all the hate you retard libtards feed them.

thank you for your condolences, I am recovering although I still cannot use public dressing rooms or bathrooms...please continue to keep me in your thoughts

There ya go again, ...needlessly throwing race into a discussion that has nothing to do with it, and hurling an unfounded accusation. It's good to see you weren't hurt too badly, ...you appear to have bounced back to your old self quickly enough.  :-\

Glad to know you're recovering. I'll send you a burst of some good energy for a speedy recovery ...but I won't be keeping you in my thoughts.
w