Author Topic: Who should mod the V?  (Read 14977 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Who should mod the V?
« Reply #125 on: October 25, 2007, 08:33:35 PM »
hahaha, these two morons sound like Pumphard and co. I could see the tears running down their keyboard. Hey Magoo, aren't you the guy who tried to reinvent his internet life after the self-owning of the century? Aren't you the same guy who was lurking on here for a year before slipping up and telling Adonis who you were? Ahh yeah, that's right.  ;D

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: Who should mod the V?
« Reply #126 on: October 26, 2007, 04:10:56 AM »
I posted that once, he pmed me nonstop for an hour, I couldnt figure out how to block pms either, so I was fucked lol.

hahaha I remember that.  You PMed me and were like how the fuck do I block PMs, bezerk is stalking me and pming me nonstop.   ;D

:)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I'M TAKING CONTROL OF THE V BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #127 on: October 26, 2007, 01:03:41 PM »
in an effort to return the V to past glory i will be assuming power within the next 72 hours, whoever resists shall face the wrath of the allmighty SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: I'M TAKING CONTROL OF THE V BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #128 on: October 26, 2007, 01:04:15 PM »
It's about time!
E

Master Blaster

« Reply #129 on: October 26, 2007, 01:05:52 PM »
in an effort to return the V to past glory i will be assuming power within the next 72 hours, whoever resists shall face the wrath of the allmighty SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck yeah!!!! :o

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: October 26, 2007, 01:58:51 PM »
Yo Squad, which mod are you giving going to send packing?
E

Master Blaster

« Reply #131 on: October 26, 2007, 01:59:25 PM »
Yo Squad, which mod are you giving going to send packing?

;D

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #132 on: October 26, 2007, 02:32:01 PM »
Well thank god...now i will have somewhere to be nasty again :-*

Lisa

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: October 26, 2007, 02:36:26 PM »
Well thank god...now i will have somewhere to be nasty again :-*

Lisa

Yes, Squadfather will bring the V back to glory! Welcome back Mydavid, I am excited to see what SF has in store for this place. I am sure he will not disappoint.
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: October 26, 2007, 02:38:37 PM »
Yes, Squadfather will bring the V back to glory! Welcome back Mydavid, I am excited to see what SF has in store for this place. I am sure he will not disappoint.

why are you letting mars use your account?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: October 26, 2007, 02:39:37 PM »

;D
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #136 on: October 26, 2007, 02:46:00 PM »
v board - the thunderdome  >:(

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #137 on: October 26, 2007, 02:47:51 PM »

Will Mars be welcomed back to rule the V like back in the Squad days?  He was pretty much the boss from what he used to say in PMs to me and other people.  Which I thought was kind of odd because Squadfather was always the real leader of the Squad IMO.

Master Blaster

« Reply #138 on: October 26, 2007, 02:49:57 PM »
Did Mars kick ass?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: October 26, 2007, 02:50:29 PM »
Will Mars be welcomed back to rule the V like back in the Squad days?  He was pretty much the boss from what he used to say in PMs to me and other people.  Which I thought was kind of odd because Squadfather was always the real leader of the Squad IMO.

Mars has been really funny lately.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: October 26, 2007, 02:51:47 PM »
Mars has been really funny lately.

Yeah, those botched one-liners kill me. ;D  After becoming kind of a comedic caricature because of that, I don't know if he could ever go back to the iron-fist saddam hussein stuff like before.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #141 on: October 26, 2007, 03:14:21 PM »
Yeah, those botched one-liners kill me. ;D  After becoming kind of a comedic caricature because of that, I don't know if he could ever go back to the iron-fist saddam hussein stuff like before.

that's the ORIGINAL mars. he didn't start up the dictator shit until later. the old shit could be great at times, when his english was not quite there. good stuff.  :D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: October 26, 2007, 03:55:21 PM »
that's the ORIGINAL mars. he didn't start up the dictator shit until later. the old shit could be great at times, when his english was not quite there. good stuff.  :D

Interesting...I wasn't around for the "original" Mars.  That was pretty funny to go from posting one liners that you can barely understand to threatening to send Saddam's royal guard after your family.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: October 26, 2007, 03:57:02 PM »
Interesting...I wasn't around for the "original" Mars.  That was pretty funny to go from posting one liners that you can barely understand to threatening to send Saddam's royal guard after your family.

Well, there were a few uprisings on the G and O that were not handled properly. ;D
E

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: October 26, 2007, 03:58:44 PM »
Well, there were a few uprisings on the G and O that were not handled properly. ;D

hahah, I remember that vaguely.  Wasn't that when Mars tried to kick SS and BF out of the squad and then everyone eventually turned on Mars?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: October 26, 2007, 04:00:28 PM »
hahah, I remember that vaguely.  Wasn't that when Mars tried to kick SS and BF out of the squad and then everyone eventually turned on Mars?

BF and SS were brutal team, big hitters, great on the g and o,

and mars felt they werent doing their job lol  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: October 26, 2007, 04:00:46 PM »

Yeah, that was the funniest time ever on here. "Uprisings on the G and O" ;D
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: October 26, 2007, 04:11:49 PM »
 ;D

Alright guys,

We've got a huge misunderstanding between the 4 of us and it's not good to have bad blood between us and more, discuss it publicly in the V board.

Here's what happened. Mars sent me a PM saying he's unhappy about Superstar and BF (which Sarcasm mentioned in the thread in the V that I later deleted) and that he wants them to 'step down'. Now when he said 'step down', I thought he meant step down from the SQUAD, which is what Superstar and Sars thought as well.

Well I got this clarified from Mars, who meant that he wanted Superstar and BF to step down from the Secret service position that he bestowed upon both of them (upon my recommendation). So, no one's saying SS and BF should get kicked out of the SQUAD, it's just a mis-understanding.

That being said, Mars, I'd like to say that SS and BF are a couple of the best assets of the SQUAD, not to mention they're some of the most loyal, visible and respected members. They have no control over what others do in the G&O. They represent the SQUAD well and fight on it's behalf every chance they get, which is all that they can do.

And SS and BF, Mars didn't mean to disrespect you guys in any way intentionally. Now that the point about threads being started in the G&O being beyond your control has been clarified, I'm sure he's willing to acknowledge, understand and move on.

Gentlemen, the SQUAD needs all of us working together in peace - we already get too much heat from the outside. So, I request all of you 3 to kindly put this incident behind and move on, without flaring the situation up further by talking about apologies, dis-respect, unhappiness etc. We've all been cool with each other so far - let's keep it that way.

Peace.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: October 26, 2007, 04:13:21 PM »
 ;D

Quote from: Mars on February 16, 2007, 11:00:55 AM
i'm extremely unhappy with the functioning of both Secret service heads berzerkfury and billystargraham. i want you to announce the rejection of both guys.
E

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: October 26, 2007, 04:17:30 PM »
;D

Quote from: Mars on February 16, 2007, 11:00:55 AM
i'm extremely unhappy with the functioning of both Secret service heads berzerkfury and billystargraham. i want you to announce the rejection of both guys.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH  I almost fell outta my chair laughing at that!!!!!!