Author Topic: Dinner tonight?? Oh ill have me some heckler ASS, AGAIN................  (Read 6825 times)

The Heckler

Re: Dinner tonight?? Oh ill have me some heckler ASS, AGAIN................
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2007, 07:36:05 PM »

RUN FOREST RUN...........AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

haha you idiot, you just quoted my same post twice to make two different replies.

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2007, 07:36:20 PM »

RUN FOREST RUN...........AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Beks will be down for dinner and drinks, when he returns, we all feast on some Heckler ass, baby

hahahahahahahahahaha

The Heckler

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2007, 07:38:36 PM »
The Beks will be down for dinner and drinks, when he returns, we all feast on some Heckler ass, baby

hahahahahahahahahaha

haha you moron, now you just quoted your OWN post.  ::)

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2007, 07:42:50 PM »

hahaha, Beks taking on two internet tough guys at once  ;D .....much props man  ;)
just not good enough

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2007, 07:46:46 PM »
Wow....how offhandedly gay was that opening rant....anyways, good luck with what you're trying to do there Beks.

The Heckler

« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2007, 07:48:20 PM »
hahaha, Beks taking on two internet tough guys at once  ;D .....much props man  ;)

epic "beks" gimmick account ::)

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2007, 08:06:42 PM »

thank you my brother,.............now lets do this

Beks

\

see the picture below, you pick, we either fuck him or fly this mother fucker with ears like this........hahahahahaha haha

The Heckler

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2007, 08:12:11 PM »
thank you my brother,.............now lets do this

Beks

\

see the picture below, you pick, we either fuck him or fly this mother fucker with ears like this........hahahahahaha haha

"Fuck him"?  Dude, seriously, are you gay?  ???

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2007, 08:13:44 PM »
Looks like beks is winning the owning tonight hahahahhaah great internet fight  :o :o :o :o
TEAM Nasser

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2007, 08:17:34 PM »
Looks like beks is winning the owning tonight hahahahhaah great internet fight  :o :o :o :o

Yes my brother, you are great in your observations, I have started another training thread, please come and watch my CUNNTT Heckler being trained

Beks

The Heckler

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2007, 08:18:40 PM »

damn "beks" how many accounts do you have ??? ::)

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2007, 08:26:08 PM »
"Fuck him"?  Dude, seriously, are you gay?  ???
His posts just add to the discomfort we all feel about him. :-\

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2007, 08:30:17 PM »

Whats funny is how Heckler post thins about Beks that ain't even close.  Beks is definitely killing them tonight.  Not hard though.  Heckler and Apenis ( a shared account between him and the dyke known as Jizzumbelle) are easy targets.  It's easy to get under the skin of people who have done nothing in their lives and come on a board and lie all the time.

The Heckler

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2007, 08:31:41 PM »
Whats funny is how Heckler post thins about Beks that ain't even close.  Beks is definitely killing them tonight.  Not hard though.  Heckler and Apenis ( a shared account between him and the dyke known as Jizzumbelle) are easy targets.  It's easy to get under the skin of people who have done nothing in their lives and come on a board and lie all the time.

haha well look who decided to join the party under his MAIN account ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2007, 08:32:44 PM »

hahaha ONLYME is OBSESSED

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2007, 08:43:53 PM »
Hey Apenis, who is Joe Gresham?  And isn't is ironic your parents gave you the middle name of "Dick".  Now is that looking into the future or what.

The Heckler

« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2007, 08:46:19 PM »
Hey Apenis, who is Joe Gresham?  And isn't is ironic your parents gave you the middle name of "Dick".  Now is that looking into the future or what.

I don't know, why don't you ask Adonis next time he logs on.

Brutal stalking of Adam, btw.  But then again, you already knew that, right? ;)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2007, 09:37:15 PM »

your obsession is crazy..... take their jokes as motivation to get in shape instead of motivation to post more dumb shit

The Heckler

« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2007, 09:41:19 PM »
your obsession is crazy..... take their jokes as motivation to get in shape instead of motivation to post more dumb shit

hahah well said, BP

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2007, 09:44:08 PM »

Hey lets do this.  PayPal Ron $1,000 and then I will PayPal Ron $1,000.  If Beks IP matches mine you can keep all that money.  If it doesn't then I get it.  In fact, I will make it easier for you.  If in fact that IP is within 2,500 miles of mine you win.  Come on big mouth, put your money where your mouth is for once.  You and your honey Apenis sprout off so much yet have never proved a thing.  Here is your chance to be a hero.  In fact I will sweeten the pot.  I will also include 2 roundtrip tickets 1st class to Hawaii for you and Apenis.  Okay, so lets do it.  I can PayPal right after you Ron has confirmed.  And why don't you answer my question about Gresham.  I know who he is and so do you.

I've seen your pics and seen your resume.  I think taking advice from you would be as bad as taking it from the other no name, no body Apenis.  No thanks, I think I will continue to have my fun with the little punk from North Carolina.  But hey thanks for nothing. ::)

The Heckler

« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2007, 09:49:17 PM »
Hey lets do this.  PayPal Ron $1,000 and then I will PayPal Ron $1,000.  If Beks IP matches mine you can keep all that money.  If it doesn't then I get it.  In fact, I will make it easier for you.  If in fact that IP is within 2,500 miles of mine you win.  Come on big mouth, put your money where your mouth is for once.  You and your honey Apenis sprout off so much yet have never proved a thing.  Here is your chance to be a hero.  In fact I will sweeten the pot.  I will also include 2 roundtrip tickets 1st class to Hawaii for you and Apenis.  Okay, so lets do it.  I can PayPal right after you Ron has confirmed.  And why don't you answer my question about Gresham.  I know who he is and so do you.

I've seen your pics and seen your resume.  I think taking advice from you would be as bad as taking it from the other no name, no body Apenis.  No thanks, I think I will continue to have my fun with the little punk from North Carolina.  But hey thanks for nothing. ::)

Wow, you really take the internet seriously.  I'm a little freaked out now, to be perfectly honest.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2007, 09:49:56 PM »
Wow, you really take the internet seriously.  I'm a little freaked out now, to be perfectly honest.

watch your tone he was almost in over the top hahahaha  ::)

The Heckler

« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2007, 09:50:43 PM »
watch your tone he was almost in over the top hahahaha  ::)

haha yeah I almost forgot his big hollywood breakout role ;D

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2007, 09:54:27 PM »

Now lets set some ground rules................... .........I own this bitch Heckler, thats my CUNNNTTT................

and my CUNNTT works for the money..............when you win, I get the money

PIMP BEKS

you too can have this ass, big eared HO for rent

gimmic

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2007, 10:08:17 PM »
Shit, Heckler, what the hell have you done now?   ;)

MELTDOWN!!  MIKEY BEKSTROM, TIME TO HAVE YOURSELF COMMITTED!!