Author Topic: Man of Steel WAY stronger than Kevin Levrone?  (Read 11667 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Man of Steel WAY stronger than Kevin Levrone?
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2006, 02:56:33 PM »
i can do 80s for 3 reps.  so someone twice my age with 40+ lbs on me should be able to do 30 lbs more with a few more reps, no?

no.
Z

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2006, 03:35:26 PM »
yeah but they dont bring it to the board YOU DO.

as long as you will bring your bullshit claims to the board, people will call you out on it, and if you then cant back it up and just have a poor excuse of "well i dont care if you believe me..." you WILL look like a little lying bitch.

bottom line. now f**k off.

That's the Empire "take it outta context" talent.........I don't just start a thread with "I've done this or that" just for the sake of sayin it.....someone posed a question or the discussion was raised within a thread and I posted my info.   If you don't like it, if you're jealous as hell because of it, that's just to MU-FVCKIN BAD for Bluto LOL!!!   This is right along the same lines as brianX's "MOS said his Dad is stronger than Kaz".   Bullshit, never said it......brianX did.   Again, I've warned about parsing words with me.....it's ineffective.   

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2006, 03:38:30 PM »
no.

Yeah Bluto, it's impossible.   ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2006, 03:40:24 PM »
That's the Empire "take it outta context" talent.........I don't just start a thread with "I've done this or that" just for the sake of sayin it.....someone posed a question or the discussion was raised within a thread and I posted my info.   If you don't like it, if you're jealous as hell because of it, that's just to MU-FVCKIN BAD for Bluto LOL!!!   This is right along the same lines as brianX's "MOS said his Dad is stronger than Kaz".   Bullshit, never said it......brianX did.   Again, I've warned about parsing words with me.....it's ineffective.   

Yes you gotta love when turds have to take your shit and twist it to get any sort of traction.  Whereas The superior SQUAD members just rip into you on their own steam with devastating results

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2006, 03:47:02 PM »
Yes you gotta love when turds have to take your shit and twist it to get any sort of traction.  Whereas The superior SQUAD members just rip into you on their own steam with devastating results

Groink, you just summed up my position beautifully!!!!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2006, 03:52:58 PM »
100 pound dumbell curls is not impressive to me!
just push some weight!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2006, 03:56:15 PM »
100 pound dumbell curls is not impressive to me!

That's cause it isn't impressive; unless you've never trained with similar weights.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2006, 03:57:36 PM »
That's cause it isn't impressive; unless you've never trained with similar weights.

haha I hear you MOS! These tiny jaleous twats need to start training harder!
just push some weight!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2006, 04:32:51 PM »
i can do 80s for 3 reps.  so someone twice my age with 40+ lbs on me should be able to do 30 lbs more with a few more reps, no?

Well, I don't know about dumbells, but I onced curled a 125 lb man over my lap and then lifted him with no hands, if that counts, then, yes, it is very possible.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2006, 09:36:11 PM »
Hey Earl.................... .go shave your twat.

how did you go from being sarcasm's personal whipping boy to his brave little sidekick? :P

E
E

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2006, 09:59:44 PM »

Nonsense. You said that your father incline benched 450 for 10 reps while in college, and I said that Bill Kazmaier would have trouble duplicating that lift. You then claimed that your dad was stronger than Kaz on the incline bench. I didn't twist anything around.

Oh, and you're wrong about gyms being full of unknown guys who can perform world class lifts. It just doesn't work that way. Anyone who can lift that kind of weight is going to attract a lot of attention sooner or later. The strongest guys at Metroflex Gym couldn't incline 450 for 10 reps. There isn't ANYONE in the state of Texas who can duplicate that lift.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2006, 10:08:54 PM »
Let's try to put MOS's claims in perspective. According to the 1RM calculators, 10 reps with 450 should give you a max of 580-600 lb. Scot Mendelson claimed a 585 incline bench, and he's the strongest bench presser who ever lived. I can therefore categorically say that MOS is full of shit.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2006, 12:41:08 AM »
LOL. I like how he says "6-8 reps," as if he's following some routine from a bodybuilding magazine. This reminds me of superstarbillygraham and his 315 overhead press for "6-8 reps". Complete and utter bullshit.
wanna put your money where your cockhole is?.......I had the P/L mod SL-DUBBS witness me doing them several times, and he even came on one of the threads a while back and backed me up.....sorry you're a weak little man, but I would own you any day in or out of the gym ;)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2006, 01:29:34 AM »

So? Is this suppose to be an explanation? You bring it, you get called on it. How about proving any of your claimed lifts? How about a picture? Oh yeah you "just don't care" right? But you're awfully quick to talk all day long about your size, lifts etc. whenever you get the chance... as for the picture, you did answer that allready... you were scared like a little bitch about what people would say, and I quote "you got enough shit in your life allready"  ::)

You talk the talk, but you don't walk the walk.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2006, 01:38:06 AM »
Nonsense. You said that your father incline benched 450 for 10 reps while in college, and I said that Bill Kazmaier would have trouble duplicating that lift. You then claimed that your dad was stronger than Kaz on the incline bench. I didn't twist anything around.

Oh, and you're wrong about gyms being full of unknown guys who can perform world class lifts. It just doesn't work that way. Anyone who can lift that kind of weight is going to attract a lot of attention sooner or later. The strongest guys at Metroflex Gym couldn't incline 450 for 10 reps. There isn't ANYONE in the state of Texas who can duplicate that lift.

It's just one bullshit excuse after another. And it doesn't matter which context it's from, he brings it to the board, he better back it up. Period.

I don't know if he just registered or what the fuck is his problem, but he doesn't seem to understand the way things work around here and the climate, anyone claiming to be stronger than some of the strongest bodybuilders in the world need to back that shit up. Otherwise, he should just keep his mouth shut.
Z

bandit

• Getbig II
  • i killed the squad and buried them cockroaches
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2006, 02:34:11 AM »
mos is a lying little punk. what the hell did he expect? let's say you're a bunch of guys at a burger joint, and a fat kid in the gang says "hey guys, im stronger than ronnie coleman!" of course the rest of the guys would laugh it off and say "yeah right" but then the fat kid would insist "no, really i am!" then they would respond "oh yeah? prove it, we can go down to the gym right now" then the fat kid would respond "i dont have to prove it i dont care what you guys think!"

haha mos is that fat kid!
the squad = dead & buried

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2006, 03:59:49 AM »
Kevin Levrone is known to be one of the stronger bodybuilders around, in his video M3 (Maryland Muscle Machine) he goes on to do dumbbell curls, 100 pound dumbbells for 4 reps. Not only that, but he makes it a BIG deal, psyching up, letting the cameraman take a close up on the numbers, and then working a HARD set struggling those 4 reps up... after the set he says "Number one!"

Now, Man of Steel (MOS) has this to say about that:

"the Squad has members (myself included) that can handle those weights and more on their own."

And when asked, he reply this:

"I've put up 110lbs consistently.....more than that and my wrists ache."

and

"That would be a final working set of seated alt db curls for 6-8 reps to failure after 2 warmups sets and 3-4 other working sets."

In other words, he claims he not only curl heavier dumbbells than Kevin Levrone at his best, but also for up to TWICE the number of reps, that's 8 reps with 110 pound dumbbells.

I don't find it believeable. Do you?

Here's a photo of Kev, there's none of MOS as he refuse to post one.

This is the least I've ever cared about a thread. There are stronger guys than Levrone but who cares? Internet people lie, you should be gutted that you care so much.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2006, 04:07:33 AM »
Internet people lie

No doubt.
Z

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2006, 04:14:15 AM »

You're first paragraph is your usual twisted nonsense.....the 2nd I don't know enough to comment on.

MRMD2003

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2006, 04:37:51 AM »
The man was strong as an ox when he competed. i worked out with kev at his gym in glen burnie. i was in the m3 video. i've seen the guy take off from weights for 4-6 months and still comeback  and bench 405 for reps. Before the back injury, i've seen kevin sqaut 650lbs barefooof for reps.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2006, 05:09:01 AM »
how did you go from being sarcasm's personal whipping boy to his brave little sidekick? :P

E

"Earl1256"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How in the hell dare you to insult a legendary Squad member like MOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are lucky i'm in a very good mood because i'm looking forward to the 4th Squad cruise party so i leave you with a warning, consider this as the most beautiful day in your entire miserable life.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2006, 05:17:05 AM »
well Onlyme used 130lbs in his prime, and ive seen Tank Abbot curling the 150's like they were nothing so anything is possible

very well put. I saw a video of Tank trainning for his fight with Pedro Rizzo for the UFC some years ago...It was a video of him doing curls with monster weight!!! i dont remember exactly how much weight was, but i think it was something from 120 to 150 lbs...
!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2006, 05:20:39 AM »
Mars, cruises of only men are considered homosexual in America...

and as far as these CRAZY weights being thrown around I'd believe SBG cause Dubbs can vouch and he's a big dude from pics. MOS needs to realize EVERYBODY will be questioning him on it if he doesn't provide a pic to verify he's even the size capable to do these lifts.
$

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2006, 09:08:27 AM »
MOS got owned big time in this thread. He can't even come up with a reply. He's done. If he ever comes out with bullshit claims like that again, I will again own his ass. He will think twice before he opens his mouth now.
Z

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2006, 09:09:18 AM »
MOS got owned big time in this thread. He can't even come up with a reply. He's done. If he ever comes out with bullshit claims like that again, I will again own his ass. He will think twice before he opens his mouth now.

hahaha, ok, "bluto".
Jaejonna rows 125!!