Author Topic: DISGUSTING Phenomenon known as "The Man Cave".  (Read 35850 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: DISGUSTING Phenomenon known as "The Man Cave".
« Reply #125 on: January 18, 2011, 09:11:35 AM »
the “going to state if I didn't bust my knee“ line has me in tears everytime hahahaha

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #126 on: January 18, 2011, 09:12:37 AM »
Exactly....discussing the finer points of pro tan and glute-hamstring tie-ins.......no homo.

I agreee with your earlier post...

LOL @ these penii with their "no girls allowed" clubhouses...what are they 10 years old ?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #127 on: January 18, 2011, 09:13:25 AM »
the “going to state if I didn't bust my knee“ line has me in tears everytime hahahaha

;D   sev, that story is rampant in gyms throughout the US, not sure if you heard it when you were here, but it's unreal.  Also the reason so many of these beasts don't squat anymore..... ::)

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #128 on: January 18, 2011, 09:13:43 AM »
TA, this is a great example of how "men" are cowering in modern society.  Men used to have studies where they read, drank whiskey and smoked cigars.....now they hide out in a "cave" with other like minded neutered gents and tell stories of "going to state if they wouldn't have busted their knee....."  hahaha, oh brother......real men....PIP.
Yep. The mancave is for those 2 cheap or poor to go to a bar and to whipped to go to a strip club. So they need a place to retreat to while their wife goes out and spends their money.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #129 on: January 18, 2011, 09:17:46 AM »
Anyone ever notice when TA actually posts as "True Adonis" about 10 other annoying gimmicks mysteriously drop off of here?

He doesn't have a job = to much time to waist.   ::)

newmom

« Reply #130 on: January 18, 2011, 09:19:18 AM »
I agreee with your earlier post...

LOL @ these penii with their "no girls allowed" clubhouses...what are they 10 years old ?

you mean like this Groink

The He-man Women-haters club was created by George Robert Phillips "Spanky" McFarland (1928/10/02- 1993/06/30) and immediately joined by Carl "Alfalfa" Switzer (1927/08/07 - 1959/01/29) and William 'Buckwheat' Thomas (1931/03/12 - 1980/10/10).  
 Spanky:  Let’s start a club right now. The He-man Woman-haters. I'll be president.  
 Alfalfa And I'll be second president, and you can be third president.  
 Buckwheat Thanks.  
 Spanky Alright, get up and do exactly what I do. Put your hand on your heart, and raise your other hand. We, the He-man Woman-haters club...  
 Alfalfa and Buckwheat We, the he-man woman-haters club...  
 Spanky ...promise not to fall for this Valentine’s business...  
 Alfalfa and Buckwheat ...promise not to fall for this Valentine’s business...  
 Spanky ...because girls are the bunk.  
 Alfalfa and Buckwheat ...because girls are the bunk.  

Alfalfa is almost immediately lured away by Darla Hood, leaving Spanky and Buckwheat as the sole members of this short-lived club. [00:01:27 - 00:02:27]

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #131 on: January 18, 2011, 09:19:24 AM »
The real men post here in Getbig, calling each other gay and starting WUHI threads
I believe that to be a cover-up of what REALLY is the truth in most cases.  I don`t understand why one would needed a consensus on a WUHI thread in order to proceed.  In fact, perhaps they are battling with their Homosexuality as they may be on the fence of whether to engage in sexual behavior or not and therefore are seeking comfort by asking others and hoping they state the reasons why they would not "hit it".  That way they don`t feel so bad about their homosexuality as they are finding other people who are just like them and straddling the fence when it comes to WUHI threads.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: January 18, 2011, 09:25:38 AM »
I believe that to be a cover-up of what REALLY is the truth in most cases.  I don`t understand why one would needed a consensus on a WUHI thread in order to proceed.  In fact, perhaps they are battling with their Homosexuality as they may be on the fence of whether to engage in sexual behavior or not and therefore are seeking comfort by asking others and hoping they state the reasons why they would not "hit it".  That way they don`t feel so bad about their homosexuality as they are finding other people who are just like them and straddling the fence when it comes to WUHI threads.

No

WUHI threads are where guys post pics of girls they think are attractive but will only admit it if others say so first.

You are starting to sound like a fag with this "everyone is gay" stuff

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: January 18, 2011, 09:25:58 AM »

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #134 on: January 18, 2011, 09:28:14 AM »

You're over-analysing it too much. It's just an excuse for a bunch of guys to post pics of chicks, talk some BS and kill time.

Not everyone is going to be intellectually deep and serious about everything 24/7, TA. Lighten up.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: January 18, 2011, 09:29:15 AM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: January 18, 2011, 09:34:05 AM »
What's more gay...playing a sport where men beat the living shit out of each other and routinely break bones, or prancing around your kitchen with a big white hat on, lovingly preparing a piece of "meat" and then putting it in your mouth ?  :D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #137 on: January 18, 2011, 09:42:26 AM »

I hear it all the time ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: January 18, 2011, 09:42:33 AM »
What's more gay...playing a sport where men beat the living shit out of each other and routinely break bones, or prancing around your kitchen with a big white hat on, lovingly preparing a piece of "meat" and then putting it in your mouth ?  :D
Again with the male domination scenario.  This is VERY common and is one of the MAJOR themes in Football.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: January 18, 2011, 09:43:36 AM »

I hear it all the time ;D

Of course you do.....but you have to quit talking to yourself so much..... ;D

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #140 on: January 18, 2011, 10:10:04 AM »
No

WUHI threads are where guys post pics of girls they think are attractive but will only admit it if others say so first.

You are starting to sound like a fag with this "everyone is gay" stuff

and using the word DISGUSTING in all caps in a thread title that doesnt have anythg to do with fat chics

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #141 on: January 18, 2011, 10:19:05 AM »
Adonis how did your girlfriend Jezebelle react when you told her you wanted to have a threesome with a dude?

the discussion veered off course when they went ovr the other guys cock size and who got first

adonis apparently wanted a fellow with a avian bottle sized cock and had dibbs on first

but Jezie didnt want to like shit stains off of his wenis so they made some green tea and played some fable 3 on xbox at 4 in the morn

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #142 on: January 18, 2011, 10:23:02 AM »

Of course you do.....but you have to quit talking to yourself so much..... ;D

Hell no!!...I was a slooooow as wr that could catch any football thrown near me....good enough for high school but I knew that was as far as I was going ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: January 18, 2011, 10:24:32 AM »

Hell no!!...I was a slooooow as wr that could catch any football thrown near me....good enough for high school but I knew that was as far as I was going ;D
I could throw a ball a mile...... ;D

no joking I could actually throw one with one step into it, 60yds on the fly......and that was weighing all of 150lbs...... ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: January 18, 2011, 10:31:24 AM »
Adonis how did your girlfriend Jezebelle react when you told her you wanted to have a threesome with a dude?
Why would either of us be interested in something like that?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #145 on: January 18, 2011, 10:37:25 AM »
I would think that TA would love to have some friends over for the superbowl.....he could show off some serious cooking skills 8)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: January 18, 2011, 10:39:33 AM »
I would think that TA would love to have some friends over for the superbowl.....he could show off some serious cooking skills 8)

Since SD NEVER goes to it, i use it as a great excuse to drink beer and eat a lot of food...... ;D   Kinda like most other events..... 8)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 18, 2011, 10:53:00 AM »
The problem with that is, most people are incredibly picky eaters and are so used to the bland garbage they consume on a daily basis that anything else is too unusual for them.  There is also a food fear in that they think their peers may view them with and judge them as pretentious if they actually eat something that either tastes wonderful or which may not be what they are accustomed to.  In most cases its a total waste of time as they are just going to make turds out of it anyways.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #148 on: January 18, 2011, 10:55:42 AM »
I don`t get it.  ???

Dude.. Why are you such a queer.?. Alot of men,don't like to watch the phaggotty programs our women watch.. So we make a nice little spot where our women can't tell us what to do or watch..

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #149 on: January 18, 2011, 10:56:25 AM »
The problem with that is, most people are incredibly picky eaters and are so used to the bland garbage they consume on a daily basis that anything else is too unusual for them.  There is also a food fear in that they think their peers may view them with and judge them as pretentious if they actually eat something that either tastes wonderful or which may not be what they are accustomed to.  In most cases its a total waste of time as they are just going to make turds out of it anyways.

Do you cook your own bread ???....I'm spoiled,as a half dago living near NYC I get my hands on great bread and rolls.

.....what is it about the south where the bread just doesn't come out the same {and in my view not  as good}.everybody tells me it's the water ???