Author Topic: Kiwi!  (Read 6836 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Kiwi!
« on: April 19, 2007, 05:38:37 AM »
Now that the Rudeness has returned, will you be stepping down today? I spoke with Ron and he is cool with it, just let him know and that's that. You have stated many times you were done modding the V, so I am not trying to start an argument here. Also, who do you recommend for your replacement and when is your board going up and what will you call it?
E

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: Kiwii!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 05:43:02 AM »
Now that the Rudeness has returned, will you be stepping down today? I spoke with Ron and he is cool with it, just let him know and that's that. You have stated many times you were done modding the V, so I am not trying to start an argument here. Also, who do you recommend for your replacement and when is your board going up and what will you call it?

Ring Ring..yes he is here hold on one second, "Hey danialson it's the Y and they want you to come back home your spending to much time here... ;D Let it go man this is so last week.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 05:46:18 AM »
Ring Ring..yes he is here hold on one second, "Hey danialson it's the Y and they want you to come back home your spending to much time here... ;D Let it go man this is so last week.

It can't be "so last week" when he said he was stepping down and his name is still up there, now can it? You are just jealous cuz I will be invited to his new super awesome, only 29.99$ a month kickass message board!
E

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 05:52:33 AM »
It can't be "so last week" when he said he was stepping down and his name is still up there, now can it? You are just jealous cuz I will be invited to his new super awesome, only 29.99$ a month kickass message board!

OK you caugh me I am green with envy... ;D

So he said he was stepping down, he then said he was staying everybody has a right to change there mind. At least Rude is back so really if you just erase the last couple of weeks its back to being a bunch of clowns looking for a tent. Plus it's almost friday, and no matter what we say back and forth to each other I respect you even more for our shared passion for Ashley... ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 05:57:53 AM »

So he said he was stepping down, he then said he was staying everybody has a right to change there mind.

I missed that one. I only saw him say he was going to stay when he joined that white power group for about 20 minutes or so, he then stated again he was stepping down. He also claimed at one point that Ron wouldn't let him step down. I was speaking with Ron last night and I assure you that was never the case, he actually thought that was funny. I promise all of you that all Kiwi has to do is PM Ron and say "I am done modding" and he will be gone. So whats the status Kiwi?
E

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 05:58:17 AM »

So he said he was stepping down, he then said he was staying everybody has a right to change there mind. At least Rude is back so really if you just erase the last couple of weeks its back to being a bunch of clowns looking for a tent. Plus it's almost friday, and no matter what we say back and forth to each other I respect you even more for our shared passion for Ashley... ;D
If you and danielson are good little boys i will let you clean the mess i will leave on her back ;D her face ;D her chest ;D
p

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2007, 06:00:11 AM »
If you and danielson are good little boys i will let you clean the mess i will leave on her back ;D her face ;D her chest ;D

If she is nice enough to give you an autograph, try not to drool on her Dan. ;)
E

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2007, 06:02:58 AM »
If she is nice enough to give you an autograph, try not to drool on her Dan. ;)
Ive had pussy hotter than that dan so im sure you have as well it just that shes is famous so they always look better when they have money..
p

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 06:05:00 AM »
Ive had pussy hotter than that dan so im sure you have as well it just that shes is famous so they always look better when they have money..

Well, her body is not perfect, there is just something about her that I really dig.
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: Kiwi!
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 06:10:02 AM »
danny boy could fuck her and her sister at the same time!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 06:28:17 AM »
Well, her body is not perfect, there is just something about her that I really dig.

I think its her eyes..well that and her tongue is sexy. She comes accross in pictures with a really fuck me look that makes her look much better in print then in an interview.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2007, 06:58:22 AM »
I will tell ya what it is she feels 2nd best to her sister so she would treat her man right
p

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2007, 07:05:38 AM »
I will tell ya what it is she feels 2nd best to her sister so she would treat her man right

I would like to go 2nd hole on her and her sister... :-X

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2007, 07:19:53 AM »
Danielson,

The V has gone from the era of me modding it up until last week or so to the new era that Rude is going to start (if he hasn't already). So I'm going to do to Rude what he did for me the first time - let him run the show and give him my full support and loyalty, which means I'll stay as mod, but only like a mod from all of the other boards (no offense guys ;D. Flower excepted, as is STella and Danielson and Hedgie and a few others), meaning I'll simply delete, merge etc (I might just make an odd sticky).

Rude is the guy I'm most loyal to here. I'd pick him over everyone of you guys to have for a friend simply because if I'm his friend, I'm everybody's friend who all love and appreciate him for the great guy that he is.

So tell Ron to leave the V alone from now on, just like he has since RB and I took it over. And tell Alex and co that the V is never going to change, except in it's size and variety from now on, cause RB does such an awesome job, that he'll let the people decide what they want to do, which means it's going to be no different than before.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2007, 07:26:08 AM »
Danielson,

The V has gone from the era of me modding it up until last week or so to the new era that Rude is going to start (if he hasn't already). So I'm going to do to Rude what he did for me the first time - let him run the show and give him my full support and loyalty, which means I'll stay as mod.

Rude is the guy I'm most loyal to here. I'd pick him over everyone of you guys to have for a friend simply because if I'm his friend, I'm everybody's friend who all love and appreciate him for the great guy that he is.

So tell Ron to leave the V alone from now on, just like he has since RB and I took it over. And tell Alex and co that the V is never going to change, except in it's size and variety from now on, cause RB does such an awesome job, that he'll let the people decide what they want to do, which means it's going to be no different than before.

But you publicly stepped down. I am confused now. When I spoke with Ron last night, he mentioned how he didn't have time to keep up with all the complaining from people about the V(and how he never said he wouldn't let you step down as mod ::)). I promised him that if he put Rude back in, you would step down and the problem would be over. You did say that, do you want me to find the post? Why the dishonesty?
E

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2007, 07:26:27 AM »
Danielson,

The V has gone from the era of me modding it up until last week or so to the new era that Rude is going to start (if he hasn't already). So I'm going to do to Rude what he did for me the first time - let him run the show and give him my full support and loyalty, which means I'll stay as mod.

Bitch... :'(    ;D ;D ;D

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2007, 07:33:24 AM »
Kiwi honey, are you just trying to keep your name up there as a mod? 
How will you have time to actively participate in modding this board if you are starting a new board?  From the sounds of it, you will be very busy with the new board.
:)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2007, 07:33:37 AM »
But you publicly stepped down. I am confused now. When I spoke with Ron last night, he mentioned how he didn't have time to keep up with all the complaining from people about the V(and how he never said he wouldn't let you step down as mod ::)). I promised him that if he put Rude back in, you would step down and the problem would be over. You did say that, do you want me to find the post? Why the dishonesty?

I was protecting the V from the likes of DavidPaul who have done nothing to make their board readable (Sorry mate, no offense but I do find the Y boring for most parts), although you are my favorite poster (yes you are, in the whole of Getbig, which is why I always PM you so much on top of talking to you in the boards ;D). You want to know why you are the favorite poster?

Cause you literally talk to people here like you do in real life for most parts. I never told you this but you are actually the best writer here as far as I'm concerned. Yes you are my friend. For you see, when someone reads your writing, it literally sounds like you are talking to them, which will always be better for most practical purposes than the most poetic writing where it's done simply for the sake of having a play on words (although they do have a legitimate reason to thrive). I try to do the exact same thing with my writing BTW.

Look Danny boy, I am not modding this board, meaning I'm not giving it a direction like I did before. Can't you guys see for yourselves? Shit is all over the place cause RB thinks I'm modding and I'm thinking he does ;D. RB, it's yours now bro. Just do whatever you want to do, if you do wish to do anything at all.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2007, 07:35:17 AM »
Bitch... :'(    ;D ;D ;D

Oh for Christ sake! >:(

I'm not going to marry you - get over it already :D

Kiwi honey, are you just trying to keep your name up there as a mod? 
How will you have time to actively participate in modding this board if you are starting a new board?  From the sounds of it, you will be very busy with the new board.

I always have time for everyone sweetheart - always :)

I've never lost a friend. I only keep gaining them wherever I go - no shit!

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2007, 07:37:20 AM »
I was protecting the V from the likes of DavidPaul who have done nothing to make their board readable (Sorry mate, no offense but I do find the Y boring for most parts), although you are my favorite poster (yes you are, in the whole of Getbig, which is why I always PM you so much on top of talking to you in the boards ;D). You want to know why you are the favorite poster?

Cause you literally talk to people here like you do in real life for most parts. I never told you this but you are actually the best writer here as far as I'm concerned. Yes you are my friend. For you see, when someone reads your writing, it literally sounds like you are talking to them, which will always be better than the most poetic writing where it's done simply for the sake of having a play on words. I try to do the exact same thing with my writing BTW.

Look Danny boy, I am not modding this board, meaning I'm not giving it a direction like I did before. Can't you guys see for yourselves? Shit is all over the place cause RB thinks I'm modding and I'm thinking he does ;D. RB, it's yours now bro. Just do whatever you want to do, if you do wish to do anything at all.

Danny, your writing has, in fact, made me swoon and a little wet in all the right places on many occasions.   ;D

I guess I don't like the idea of having a mod who isn't going to continue to give the board direction and help it evolve.  It shouldn't be Rude's responsibility alone.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2007, 07:38:03 AM »

Cause you literally talk to people here like you do in real life for most parts. I never told you this but you are actually the best writer here as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks buddy! You think some hot fitness babe will want to marry me ???
E

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2007, 07:38:23 AM »
here we go ::)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2007, 07:41:43 AM »

DEFINITELY.  Just write her a love letter.   ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2007, 07:42:14 AM »

Oh geez! The girl didn't fall for my writing dude. I'm not much of a writer in the aesthetic sense (I hope you are reading this Zach), but I'm able to convey the message I want in the way I want. My writing is in fact the plainest and most humble of them all, although I'd like to think it's quite hip and trendy :P. She fell for me, for what I told about myself, which is what made her open up to me more than anyone else here in Getbig or in real life by her own admission (Yes, it's a fact).

In our minds mate, we were real to each other and I want her to know she'll always be in mine.

Oh, and to answer your question, make sure you pour your heart out but

1) Do it via email and not PMs

2) If you win the lottery in real life, don't brag about it to anyone and

3) Cause it's you, I'd say probably prepare for a possible lawsuit from the Feminists Association ;D

here we go ::)

Admit is SS, you're glad I'm staying :D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2007, 07:47:10 AM »
Thanks buddy!

Oh and that's why I was really curious about your opinion about my writing. Because you are the most easiest person in this whole forum to talk to (besides your superlative writing), which means you represent a large section of a certain market that I've always been curious to find out more about.