Author Topic: Getbig at its all-time boringest  (Read 5758 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Getbig at its all-time boringest
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2010, 12:36:36 AM »
Making fun of me? Really?

Once I realized my posts and threads were getting deleted I figured whats the point? I pmed Block about it and he told me that he wanted the board to be different from GetBig and have it's on niche. I understood and really had no hard feelings but obviously the board wasn't for me. I did not feel I left on bad terms. Not good terms but not bad either. We just didn't jive. No big deal. In fairness, before I left I also did delete some of my own posts that I wrote prompting their board and trying to move more people here over there. Not out of spite but I didn't want to promote something that I didn't believe in.

Maybe I'll check out the board to see and make note of those who couldn't wait to pounce on me.

Yea I never went to Block's site but heard a bunch of people complain about it, Alex23's is pretty cool though you should try it.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2010, 12:38:37 AM »
.. the "allowed" gimmick around has basically destroyed this place... SheepFukki is obviously a butt hurt gimmick from the past trying to pass with the naive... I suspect "TechnoViking" of one of these girls..

In all seriousness, i'm not a gimmick.

The real story. I came to this site from 1998-2000. Then suddenly a few months ago I remembered this site and decided to check it out again. But before "ShipSekki", the last time I was around here was the year 2000.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2010, 12:39:55 AM »
Memes are for the weak. I am the meme destroyer.

If you are so weak that you must turn to a me to show you how to act, it is your destiny to be a fool.

Shipperrr, wat up wit dat dawg? u no sleep? wAt time in asai land. Alex23 is alpha. All the way alpha.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2010, 12:40:21 AM »
Yep Alex....its dildos like ShittsuKKi that ruin the site.

We all crack on each other pretty damn good around here.....but we also know when to lay off, and when to "break character" and just be a normal dude and shoot the shit

These "all asshole, all the time" idiots just get boring quick...nothing to them

I don't have a "character". I think my mind is operating on a different level. I've twisted myself up on psychedelics too much to have a character to break.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2010, 12:41:28 AM »
Shipperrr, wat up wit dat dawg? u no sleep? wAt time in asai land. Alex23 is alpha. All the way alpha.

It's afternoon here. I'm leaving work in about 20 minutes.

Alex may be an Alpha, but i'm the Alpha plus so he better start suckin it.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2010, 12:43:21 AM »
Yea I never went to Block's site but heard a bunch of people complain about it, Alex23's is pretty cool though you should try it.

Actually I liked Block and Ed when they were over here. Very sharp and witty. And I liked the way they exposed pro bodybuilding for what it is. I just didn't jive with their site. They trying to carve out their own niche. Fair enough. I didn't get the impression that they were pissed at me. Why would they be? I'm hardly a major player in this game? I'll check back over there to take note of my back stabbers.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2010, 12:47:21 AM »
Actually I liked Block and Ed when they were over here. Very sharp and witty. And I liked the way they exposed pro bodybuilding for what it is. I just didn't jive with their site. They trying to carve out their own niche. Fair enough. I didn't get the impression that they were pissed at me. Why would they be? I'm hardly a major player in this game? I'll check back over there to take note of my back stabbers.
Yea they were cool here but I heard things changed when they got that site up, maybe power "went to their heads" or maybe they wanted a different type of site I dont know. I was waiting for the reviews they came back negative so I never went there.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2010, 12:51:18 AM »
Yea they were cool here but I heard things changed when they got that site up, maybe power "went to their heads" or maybe they wanted a different type of site I dont know. I was waiting for the reviews they came back negative so I never went there.

Well, I'll check it out now.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2010, 01:04:30 AM »

Well, I did just check out the one thread about me. Special Ed said that marty and I are the same person and everybody seems to have bought it. I like these gimmick experts. I remember people use to accuse Alex that I was his gimmick. One even said that he noticed that gh15 and I never posted at the same time -- LOL. I wish I was gh15. But the things is you never have to answer when you're wrong. People just forget about it.

newmom also whined on that thread that I'm mad at her and giving her a hard time here. I usually give her a lot of leeway because I know deep down she's still a basket case and I don't want her to lose it. But she loved to keep throwing shots my way but as Basile likes to say, "Fair Dinkum". What's good for the goose is good for the gander. She can cry all she wants to her boy pal Block but he can't protect her here like he can on MuscleWeek/getbig2 (another reason my posts were getting deleted).

Vince Basile is also there and as usual is a lone voice of rationality. He reserved opinion until he had some facts before jumping on the flame Pellius bandwagon. Good dinkum. BTW Vince, for the record, I am not marty31672. LOL! Just me and my original mtwain account that was time outed and then deleted when Ron found me still using it funnel info from those in timeout out to the free world.

Internet is serious business.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2010, 01:11:15 AM »
There was one hilarious post on muscleweek by SoCalMuscle. Special Ed says, referring to marty and me leaving the board:
"It's okay. This really isn't the place for those with easily injured vaginas. A gimmick like Marty adds nothing to MuscleWeek -- except aggravation from our valued members."

And the funny thing is, marty didn't leave the board. I did. marty just got banned. One harmless lame post and he gets ban. And who has the sensitive vaginas?

Anyone SoCalMuscle just quips in reply to Special Ed.
"shouldn't you be gone then?"

LOL! I wonder how long SoCalMuscle will last.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2010, 02:31:28 AM »
Yep Alex....its dildos like ShittsuKKi that ruin the site.

We all crack on each other pretty damn good around here.....but we also know when to lay off, and when to "break character" and just be a normal dude and shoot the shit

These "all asshole, all the time" idiots just get boring quick...nothing to them

Tell that to sevastase.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2010, 02:54:49 AM »
Tell that to sevastase.

Sev is a reptilian hybrid who bribes whores with a half of loaf of bread. His normal ain't our normal.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2010, 03:38:56 AM »
Needs Moar Matt C

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2010, 04:46:02 AM »
Sev is a reptilian hybrid who bribes whores with a half of loaf of bread. His normal ain't our normal.

Sev is Romanian, and yes, romanian normal is not 1st world normal.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2010, 04:49:07 AM »
Sev is Romanian, and yes, romanian normal is not 1st world normal.

1st world normal = a boring hell that requires prozac.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2010, 04:52:17 AM »
1st world normal = a boring hell that requires prozac.
::) ::) ::)

Oh boy, another 3rd world fuck that needs some excuse why his shithole country is better than others.

I bet you're trying all day to get a green card to emigrate to the US like Sev or that peruvian idiot whose name i forgot.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2010, 04:55:48 AM »

Oh boy, another 3rd world fuck that needs some excuse why his shithole country is better than others.

I bet you're trying all day to get a green card to emigrate to the US like Sev or that peruvian idiot whose name i forgot.

I'm an American you fucking cunnt. Grew up in Cali.

I moved away though and havn't regretted it one bit.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2010, 04:58:39 AM »
I'm an American you fucking cunnt. Grew up in Cali.

I moved away though and havn't regretted it one bit.

Oh boy, so you failed in the US and had to move to a 3rd world country? And now you hate on the US?

Even worse. What a fucking failure.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #68 on: June 01, 2010, 05:00:21 AM »
The air quality in developing nations frequently contains hazardous levels of industrial chemicals.  An air purifier will provide a safe and healthful home environment for your family.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2010, 05:11:46 AM »
The air quality in developing nations frequently contains hazardous levels of industrial chemicals.  An air purifier will provide a safe and healthful home environment for your family.
Mexico is the worst no pollution controls around the border of the USA you can see the factories just pouring out smoke and chemicals comes right over to the USA on a windy day.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2010, 05:13:05 AM »
The air quality in developing nations frequently contains hazardous levels of industrial chemicals.  An air purifier will provide a safe and healthful home environment for your family.

Not even mentioning the high concentration of chemicals in the water.