Author Topic: Out in the West Texas town of El Paso, I fell in love with a Mexican girl . . .  (Read 16238 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Paranoia & Flip-Flopping by Our Educator of the Masses
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2006, 09:46:37 PM »
Yes it does.  there are dozens of radar installtions ran and operated by FAA employees all over the place from there to the ocean.  By the way.  I know a few FAA emplyees personally and speak to one often who is 1 level below high level so to speak.  There is no cover up here.  other then a CYA game of  incompetence or fore hand knowledge. But definatly not a military opp of making a plane disappear.

I do not know where the plane went.
I do know that no plane hit the pentagon.

So no matter what, until we know what happened to the plane, you'll never believe the pantagon was staged, no matter what evidence you see?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: I have spent thousands of hours researching paranoia . . . please help.
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2006, 09:47:51 PM »
Here is what a Boeing 757 would look like.

Why would anybody care about the photo analysis from a GENERAL who worked at the PENTAGON doing exactly that kind of thing during the cold war with soviet imagery.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2006, 09:48:30 PM »
Tell you what....  let's try this:  Assume it was all military opp and you think the conspiracy is that it was really terrorist.  Try proving terrorist did it.

I have to get some sleep,  early flight tommorrow to Las VEgas where i will lay the smack down on the poker tables before i work my 2 conventions.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2006, 09:50:07 PM »
BTW  i would love nothing better then this to be some military opp.  It would be the fuel that would actually cause some change in this country.  But it ain;t the case unfortunatly.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2006, 09:50:22 PM »
Yes very acceptable.  Who's his dad?  former cheif of what agancy?  Come on, think. 

I try to focus on the facts on 911... IMO, when it deteriorates into a CIA discussion, we lose focus of the one thing we CAN change - 300M people's view of the events of 911.  

I think it goes beyond CYA.  They broke the law by shipping away a crime scene.  if Guiliani and Spitzer hadn't been in bed on 911, there would have been indictments.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2006, 09:51:47 PM »
Tell you what....  let's try this:  Assume it was all military opp and you think the conspiracy is that it was really terrorist.  Try proving terrorist did it.

You can't prove terrorists did it.  They weren't even on flight 77.  no tickets sold, no bodies found.  No arabs at all, even.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2006, 09:53:40 PM »
Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
I fell in love with a Mexican gurrrrl

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2006, 09:56:49 PM »
BTW  i would love nothing better then this to be some military opp.  It would be the fuel that would actually cause some change in this country.  But it ain;t the case unfortunatly.
Odd... I wish like hell it was not!!! I wish like hell I could believe members of our own government would never do this... But that's just not true... They have before.... Several times... and they will do this again.... :( :'(

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2006, 10:00:56 PM »

YOU... Leave... Marty out of this bitch...  Infact I'll be confiscating your records....  You have no business listening to anything "Outlaw" related...

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
but just becuase there are questions regarding how it didn't seem logicla doesn't yet mean it was a military opp.  Bees are supposed to fly either, but they do.

this is what I have been trying to get through to 240.

Just because the mechanisms of the collapse are not 100% clear does not mean that there must have been "bombs" in the basement or that the whole thing was an inside conspriracy.

this is a CLASSIC conspiracy theorist tactic:

take ONE item that is not 100% known and then say "therefore, the whole conspiracy theory must be true"

240, you are turning into a classic conspiracy theorist.

And this is not good.

Alreadly, you are acting is if you know concrete things (eg. bombs in the basement) that have no credible proof yet..

your objectivity is now gone..
Flower Boy Ran Away

240 is Back

• Getbig V
this is what I have been trying to get through to 240.

Just because the mechanisms of the collapse are not 100% clear does not mean that there must have been "bombs" in the basement or that the whole thing was an inside conspriracy.

this is a CLASSIC conspiracy theorist tactic:

take ONE item that is not 100% known and then say "therefore, the whole conspiracy theory must be true"

240, you are turning into a classic conspiracy theorist.

And this is not good.

Alreadly, you are acting is if you know concrete things (eg. bombs in the basement) that have no credible proof yet..

your objectivity is now gone..

Let's try it from a diff angle.

IS the 2001 and 2004 Osama tape fake?

If it is, you have a govt guilty of lying about the justification for war, lying about Osama even being involved, and lying to keep us scared.

Just look at the pic of him 1 month apart- is that the same osama? 

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
so who created the fake tape, 240?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
so who created the fake tape, 240?

Do you agree it looks fake?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Do you agree it looks fake?

i'll say that you have pics of 2 guys who look different--don't know where you got 'em from

but, who created the fake tape?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
i'll say that you have pics of 2 guys who look different--don't know where you got 'em from
but, who created the fake tape?

They were taken directly from screenshots of bin laden.  The skinny old man one was the one we saw all summer and fall on multiple tapes in which he denied any involvement in 911.  The fat jolly guy with the new head/nose came from a videotape found in a house raid in Jalalabad, Afghanistan in Nov 2001.

I'm not going to claim to know who created the fake tape.  here is what I know from the US govt itself:

1- the tape was found by US Special Forces in a house in Jalalabad.
2- the tape was verified by the CIA
3- the tape was used by Bush to justify the war (it's the only piece of evidence)
4- the tape was called absolutely fake by all top bin laden experts.  or, they refused to comment.  Not ONE bin laden or middle eastern expert from the US, Switzerland, or any other country would verify it to be real.  Many called it an outright fake.  his voice, rhetoric, speaking style, and look are all different)

The US Govt was the only party to ever have its hands on a tape which served all of its purposes.  They verified it and used it to try to convince American to back this war.

So I ask you - if the US Govt (primarily the White house) would push a tape on us which is fake in order to justify a war in the middle east and scare people...

Why would they do this?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
so what's the bottom line here . . . that bin laden doesn't/didn't exist?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
so what's the bottom line here . . . that bin laden doesn't/didn't exist?

bin laden exists.  he was a cia asset in the 80s.  The CIA openly gave him money, weapons and trianing to fight the russians in afghanistan.  This is public record.

during the 90s bin laden's involvement with the CIA became very sketchy.  He was blamed for planning the 1993 WTC bombings, even though the leader of the cell here had an actual tape recording of the NY FBI head giving him the truck, the explosives, and directions under the guise of a drill.  This was reported by all major media outlets in 93 then quickly dropped.

In 2001 bin laden was sighted repeatedly in duBai while many in his family were visiting the US.  Bush Sr. met with bin Lden's brother on the morning of 911. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
As always, i encourage you to research these points to reach your own findings.

The tape is obviously fake, by our own eyes and by top bin laden experts worldwide.

And the only people who ever found, handled, verified and played the tape were our govt employees.

Does it smell fishy yet?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
are you saying that this is the first time the CIA has been mistaken?

more importantly, are you suggesting that Bin Laden was not the real/dominant face of Islamic terrorism in the late 90s and early 2000s?

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2006, 09:18:30 AM »

Night-time would find me in Rosa's Cantina
Music would play and Felina would whirl.....
R

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2006, 09:20:14 AM »
Night-time would find me in Rosa's Cantina
Music would play and Felina would whirl.....

haha, someone else has been listening to Marty  . . . hey, it was the first football weekend and inevitably someone puts marty on.

btw, shouldn't you be at church?

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2006, 09:25:21 AM »
haha, someone else has been listening to Marty  . . . hey, it was the first football weekend and inevitably someone puts marty on.

btw, shouldn't you be at church?

Our regular pastor wasn't preaching and we much prefer him over the guy that was....so we played hooky.  Watched some church on TV though so not to worry ;D

El Paso is the best country music song ever..(it's even on my I-Pod) and I hate country music.

Check out number 4 on Stella's 100 songs ;D :

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=91248.0

R

240 is Back

• Getbig V
are you saying that this is the first time the CIA has been mistaken?

Do you seriously think the CIA is *mistaken* on this?  They spend a lot of time on analysis - do you seriously think they couldn't tell those two bin laden faces apart?  They have the top technology in the world - do you seriously believe that they couldn't see his nose, skull, bodyweight, height, and other things were different in this tape?

We're talking about the smartest group of people in the world.  They're handed this tape and they verify it is bin laden.  Do you really think they were fooled?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2006, 09:29:26 AM »
Our regular pastor wasn't preaching and we much prefer him over the guy that was....so we played hooky.  Watched some church on TV though so not to worry ;D

El Paso is the best country music song ever..(it's even on my I-Pod) and I hate country music.

Check out number 4 on Stella's 100 songs ;D :

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=91248.0

interesting list there, Steven Curtis Chapman and Tupac make it . . .  ;D

Stella, church is just as much about fellowship as it is about edification . . .  :P

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V

more importantly, are you suggesting that Bin Laden was not the real/dominant face of Islamic terrorism in the late 90s and early 2000s?