Author Topic: Out in the West Texas town of El Paso, I fell in love with a Mexican girl . . .  (Read 16235 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
more importantly, are you suggesting that Bin Laden was not the real/dominant face of Islamic terrorism in the late 90s and early 2000s?

Of course, bin Laden was the face of terorism in the world.  

The question is, why would our govt propagate the fear?  Why would they find then verify a FAKE videotape?  The only purpose of that tape was to scare people, and to for some reason give bin laden the blame for 911, which he never accepted.

Why would they fake that tape?  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Al, do you think teh CIA was just plain *fooled*?

Or do you think they verified it as real, even though they knew it wasn't him?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
but you'd be stupid to think they weren't biding their time, waiting to strike again. think the author is rather naive on that point w his "more likely to die by comet strike" shite.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=91890.msg1324673#msg1324673

I understand that article - I can't tell what you're saying though.  

Do you mean to say that the US is using bin laden (even fake videos) to scare us?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
threat is real . . . to be distracted from the main threat is stupid.  I'm not saying don't be watchful of your own side . . . I'm not about to give up any of my civil liberties or see the constitution abrogated for anything.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
but you'd be stupid to think they weren't biding their time, waiting to strike again. think the author is rather naive on that point w his "more likely to die by comet strike" shite.

yes- the author did sound a bit frantic.

i really try not to reach such agitated responses.  I just focus on the facts.

1- we know the bin laden tape is fake.
2- we know our govt found and verified this fake tape.
3- the tape served their purposes very well.

Once people aren't scared anymore, the war ends, right?  Once news breaks that bin laden is dead, good luck getting any votes for the war on terror.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Once news breaks that bin laden is dead, good luck getting any votes for the war on terror.

that would be a mistake.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
threat is real . . . to be distracted from the main threat is stupid.  I'm not saying don't be watchful of your own side . . . I'm not about to give up any of my civil liberties or see the constitution abrogated for anything.

I agree the threat of terror is real - from BOTH muslim extremists, and elements of our own govt.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
that would be a mistake.

breaking news on his death woudl be a mistake?

many worldwide sources have him dead in Dec of 2001.

The ONLY and I mean ONLY source of anything from him since late 2001?

Those two tapes made by the CIA with the fake bun laden face.  Go figure.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
since we have recorded proof that the FBI knew about the 1993 WTC attacks and let bin laden take the blame for it to scare people...

and we know that the US found then the CIA verified an obviously fake OBL tape in Nov 2001, to scare people (and justify the war).

Do you consider it even a remote possibility that two months prior to this, the US painted an OBL face on the 911 attacks to scare people (and justify a war)?

They lied in 1993.  They lied in Nov 2001.  They lied in Oct 2004. 
Is it a possibility they lied in Sept 2001?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
since we have recorded proof that the FBI knew about the 1993 WTC attacks and let bin laden take the blame for it to scare people...

and we know that the US found then the CIA verified an obviously fake OBL tape in Nov 2001, to scare people (and justify the war).

Do you consider it even a remote possibility that two months prior to this, the US painted an OBL face on the 911 attacks to scare people (and justify a war)?

They lied in 1993.  They lied in Nov 2001.  They lied in Oct 2004. 
Is it a possibility they lied in Sept 2001?

you have now left all reasonable people about a thousand miles behind.

while bin laden is/was an amazing rhetorician . . . to assume that the threat ends with him would be stupid.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
you have now left all reasonable people about a thousand miles behind.

while bin laden is/was an amazing rhetorician . . . to assume that the threat ends with him would be stupid.

actually, I think reasonable people woudl begin to doubt the credibility of what the govt tells us.

They told us bin laden was behind the WTC 1993 attacks.  Then the tape surfaced of the head of the NY FBI giving the cell leader here the truck, the explosives, and the exact spot to park the truck.  Said it was all a drill. Our govt clearly lied here and got egg on their face

They told us the bin laden tape was real.  Experts say its fake.  You can use your own eyes and determine it is fake.  Our govt clearly lied here

I don't see why you're willing to blindly swallow the official story of 9/11.  They've lied about the WTC before.  They've lied about bin laden before.

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
I am just happy to know that 3 buildings came down because of fire from jet fuel for the 1st time in the world in the same day. I am also glad to hear that planes now vaporize on impact now( makes for less clean up) but the bodies can still be identified.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I tell ya... you can lead a horse tow ater but you cannot make him drink.

I've carefully explained quite a few very compelling reasons for a new 911 investigation.  The incredible buildings falling, the pentagon disappearing plane, and the fact that even Bush loyalists here agree that isn't bin laden... but they don't care.

Think about it.  A videotaped confession that is fake - you can use your eyes to see the noses are very different- is the ONLY thing which connects bin laden to war.  yet some people don't even want to hear it.   

Imagine supporting a war against a guy in afghanistan - even though you know the evidence is false.  Is that not insane? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I am just happy to know that 3 buildings came down because of fire from jet fuel for the 1st time in the world in the same day. I am also glad to hear that planes now vaporize on impact now( makes for less clean up) but the bodies can still be identified.

oh- the bodies were all identified and the FBI had a complete detailed report (including house raids and interviews with all their family members) by 11 am the next morning. 

The file was complete 24 hours later.  great work, huh?  Especially because none of the terrorists were even on the pentagon plane (flight 77).  Their names were not on the manifest, they never bought tickets either.  Heck, there was not one arab on the plane at all.  They were never videotaped going into the plane either, as the NY jackers were.

So now terrorists get to fly free, without tickets.  Awesome, huh?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
but the bodies can still be identified.

LOL.. AND that fact that they somehow have on file, the DNA samples of the men.  So not only were they able to find the crime scene DNA for all ten men at the towers in one day, but they were able to locate samples to test it against.  monster police work :)