Author Topic: For those who say Layne Norton isn't natural  (Read 9486 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
For those who say Layne Norton isn't natural
« on: January 11, 2013, 03:19:38 PM »
Look how small he looks in this video, it makes Will Brink look big;

Layne Norton has diet and training literally down to a science yet this is the limit he has been able to achieve. I sometimes ask myself is all this effort and thought really worth it, maybe I should just half ass training and diet because the results don't seem to be that different.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: For those who say Layne Norton isn't natural
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 03:33:42 PM »
layne is legit he can get down to 130 if he wants or 240 if he feels like it i think he has the most talent at 150

notice zits on upper area of the mouth to the right from too much whey protien and not enough beans and rice for metabolic harmony
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 03:35:35 PM »
more layne

A

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 03:43:22 PM »
Johnny I sense that you feel a connection with layne and see him as a role model for what you could possible attain naturally.

You had to use cell tech to get to Laynes size last time lol.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 03:51:29 PM »
Johnny I sense that you feel a connection with layne and see him as a role model for what you could possible attain naturally.

You had to use cell tech to get to Laynes size last time lol.

me and layne were bitter rivals in the days i was trolling avantlabs and wanna be huge forums i think it was called. i remember starving when he was eating like 4000 calories on a "diet". i always felt like i owned the guy cause he was a shorty but reality is he was doing it the right way by not really dieting but pushing your training to a point where you dont have to diet because your workouts exceede calorie consumption on "high calories"
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 03:59:09 PM »
layne has always been natural, he looks smaller here because the heme iron is causing osteoperosis, causing his bone mass to be less dense, heme-iron /consuming meat all your life isnt exactly a bright thing to do

eventually someone wakes up and realizes "hey i shouldnt be eating that "being" with a spinal cord, a rib cage, two eyes and a mouth, perhaps that isnt the smartest thing"
A

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 04:10:19 PM »
layne has always been natural, he looks smaller here because the heme iron is causing osteoperosis, causing his bone mass to be less dense, heme-iron /consuming meat all your life isnt exactly a bright thing to do

eventually someone wakes up and realizes "hey i shouldnt be eating that "being" with a spinal cord, a rib cage, two eyes and a mouth, perhaps that isnt the smartest thing"

What a load of shit. He's a drug user like the rest. He tries to make out he's some rocket scientist with epic body/muscle/diet harmony bullshit, when really he's just another PED using scumbag.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 04:15:25 PM »
What a load of shit. He's a drug user like the rest. He tries to make out he's some rocket scientist with epic body/muscle/diet harmony bullshit, when really he's just another PED using scumbag.

he doesnt look that big however the the weights he uses on squats make me think hes on drugs

i have had some points where i looked fuckin huge and ripped but was never that strong on squats or deads, my best dead was 500 my best squat was maybe 275 full squat for 10 and 315 squat parallel for like 3 yet my quads looked bigger than his
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 04:16:51 PM »
he doesnt look that big however the the weights he uses on squats make me think hes on drugs

i have had some points where i looked fuckin huge and ripped but was never that strong on squats or deads, my best dead was 500 my best squat was maybe 275 full squat for 10 and 315 squat parallel for like 3 yet my quads looked bigger than his

what was your best bench?

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2013, 04:18:41 PM »

Guy is/was using, end of story in my mind. If you think otherwise, then your a gullible fool.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2013, 04:20:13 PM »
what was your best bench?

i did 365 for 2 but with bouncing arch back form i think i did 315 for 3 on bench, my squat and bench were pretty much the same

my barbell curl was insane i could do 185 for 10 reps atleast i cant remember exactly i could cheat curl 225 for 3 reps i could curl 135 for about 20 but can remember exactly
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2013, 04:20:43 PM »
Guy is/was using, end of story in my mind. If you think otherwise, then your a gullible fool.
like i said anyone squatting 600 pounds natural is probably using something
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2013, 04:22:17 PM »
my barbell curl was insane i could do 185 for 10 reps atleast i cant remember exactly i could cheat curl 225 for 3 reps i could curl 135 for about 20 but can remember exactly

damn! that is strong :o :o :o

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2013, 04:30:52 PM »
damn! that is strong :o :o :o

right now i can curl 135 for 10  :'(

im hoping with the whey i can get back to 185 for 10 but id be happy with 185 for 5

im not sure if ill ever be as strong without heme iron but it would be interesting to see how close i can get to my best
A

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2013, 04:31:14 PM »
Natural eh? LOL!!!!!!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2013, 04:35:03 PM »
Natural eh? LOL!!!!!!!

i was close to that but got involved with weede, that meant i could never keep a diet because of the munchies, i had near that mass but could never dial in because i smoked too much weed
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2013, 04:37:01 PM »
he's supposedly a natty as well

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2013, 04:44:26 PM »
Natural eh? LOL!!!!!!!

Very natural having huge veins running down the biceps.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2013, 04:51:23 PM »
Lol, most twinks and wannabees gotta have an excuse for their crappy physiques.
Saying, " It has to be drugs" makes 'em feel better I guess.
If a guy builds a decent body without drugs, they must feel even more inadequate.
Pretty sad and pathetic.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2013, 05:00:05 PM »
he's supposedly a natty as well

Youre the douche who idolizes these bullshitters.

You post his vid, looking to be the funny guy .....but you have encyclopaedic knowledge of these guys ,and the way they train, and have watched every one of their vids 25 times, tell me I'm lying  ;)

AVBG

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2013, 05:08:58 PM »
Relies on peptides and bro-science

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2013, 05:11:26 PM »
nah, comeon, man.

nobidys saying theyre on loads of drugs.

i would have no idea how i could come anywhere near close to that naturaly, and its not like i lack dedication.

exactly....I'm not exactly on the short end of the stick genetically myself, and i can't do that naturally...and I'll bet i have better base genetics than both those fucking guys

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2013, 05:35:28 PM »
i was close to that but got involved with weede, that meant i could never keep a diet because of the munchies, i had near that mass but could never dial in because i smoked too much weed

Pics when you were close to this natty.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2013, 05:40:18 PM »

so invertebrates are fine to eat then?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2013, 06:56:08 PM »
Youre the douche who idolizes these bullshitters.

You post his vid, looking to be the funny guy .....but you have encyclopaedic knowledge of these guys ,and the way they train, and have watched every one of their vids 25 times, tell me I'm lying  ;)

This is me back in 1988 at the Jr USA prejudging and I had been off all drugs for a yr at this point.
I had used small cycles of winnie V or decca , during the previous 3 yrs, then said fuk it and went off.
Ok I wasn't 100% lifetime natural , but I didn't use any drugs to prepare for this show.
In all modesty, I have pretty good genetics and had wide shoulders and big calfs before I touched a wt.
My point here is that all drugs do is enhance what you have to work with , no more , no less.
The better natural pros are genetic freaks , just like the IFBB pros.
If you have the genetic talent, train and diet , you can build decent muscle size with/without drugs.
The avg gym rat is never going to look as good as a top natural pro , even on a drug cycle.
For example, I love running 5k/10k races but I will always suck as a distance runner.
My bodytype is NOT geared for endurace sports, no matter what training, diet or drugs I used.
The bodybuilding / fittness/diet industry is filed with countless products that make incredible claims.
I'm a baseball fan and suck at baseball. I sit back and enjoy watching MLB players do what I never could.
I was a decent regional bodybuilder in my prime. BUT, I was never going to look like Jay or Dexter , no matter what drugs I took.
I'm happy and content with my place and don't need to judge better bodybuilders then me,  based on rumors or myths.
Pump on get big bros, pump on.