Author Topic: Impeachment  (Read 272880 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Impeachment
« Reply #1000 on: December 16, 2019, 08:23:01 PM »
These DemocRats are traitors to our Nation. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1001 on: December 16, 2019, 09:33:51 PM »
Haven't read the house rules. Maybe I should. Have you? If not, how do you know whether they followed them or not? If you're interested in the 2019 House Rules for impeachment, check these out. https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R45769.pdf and https://history.house.gov/Institution/Origins-Development/Impeachment/

Come on now it was well-reported that past impeachment processes allowed equal time for questioning and calling witnesses among other things. Why is Schumer now calling for those same things? Shouldn't it bo okay for the Senate to have the same rules as the House just had? I mean since the majority can change any process they like seems fine to me.  ::)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1002 on: December 17, 2019, 04:23:00 AM »
Dem Rep Elissa Slotkin had a town hall where she was ripped by constituents for supporting impeachment.

When she was asked what was wrong with investigating corruption, she ignored that question.

But she offered this:

Moments later Slotkin said that she did not initially support impeachment because she expected the 2020 election to “take care” of Trump, which some online said implied that she was suggesting that she wanted to impeach Trump to prevent him from winning in 2020.
Y

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1003 on: December 17, 2019, 06:53:29 AM »
Hey, I just posted links to the House rules for impeachment. Where did I suggest I either agreed or disagree with them. You are basically arguing with yourself. Play with yourself instead....it's definitely more fun.  ;D

I have no idea what this creepy post means.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1004 on: December 17, 2019, 07:41:28 AM »
https://saraacarter.com/rudy-giuliani-yovanovitch-was-part-of-cover-up-she-had-to-be-ousted/

"Yovanovitch needed to be removed for many reasons most critical she was denying visas to Ukrainians who wanted to come to US and explain Dem corruption in Ukraine.

She was OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE and that’s not the only thing she was doing. She at minimum enabled Ukrainian collusion.”

Obama ambassador was covering for Biden/s and ultimately election interference by the dems in Ukraine. So, if you want to know why Rudy is over there - here ya go.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1005 on: December 17, 2019, 07:59:21 AM »

I have no idea what this creepy post means.

Prime = Biden

Regarding the subject at hand, this summarizes it quite well:

Senator Josh Hawley (R-Mo) “They (the Dems) don’t have anything. This whole thing is a joke, and it’s time to get the President exonerated. The House has no evidence of any impeachable offense. There’s nothing there, and they didn’t even charge a crime. They’ve had their chance, they’ve had their kangaroo court, they’ve had their circus for weeks and months. There just isn’t anything there and there’s no way I’m voting for Impeachment for somebody who hasn’t committed any impeachable offenses.” - Ingraham Angle

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1006 on: December 17, 2019, 08:18:53 AM »
Accusation made.

No direct evidence produced

Ukranian leader says he was not pressured, later we find they didn't even know.

Aid delivered.

Impeach.

Yup, makes sense.
Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1007 on: December 17, 2019, 10:13:40 AM »
Accusation made.

Aid delivered.

Impeach.

Yup, makes sense.

TDS seems to create a distortion of reality. Liberal Democrats view the evidence as what they wish it would be as opposed to what it actually is.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1008 on: December 17, 2019, 11:25:42 AM »
Accusation made.

Aid delivered.

Impeach.

Yup, makes sense.

They started with “impeach” pretty much from day 1. Remember, for example, Tlaib’s outbursts and Al Green’s repeated attempts to impeach.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1009 on: December 17, 2019, 02:16:10 PM »
The day before the House vote on Trump's impeachment, he pens a 6 page angry letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi accusing her and the House of 'obstruction of justice' and 'abuse of power'. Sound familiar? Really....when are the people we elect to represent us going to start acting like grownups? This comes off like two kids on the playground in a verbal argument. Nancy says, "You obstructed justice and abused your power." Trump responds, "No you obstructed justice and abused your power." "You did!" "No you did!" and on and on.

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1207055742840246272

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-sends-pelosi-letter-railing-impeachment-illegal-partisan/story?id=67784052&cid=social_twitter_abcn

Except he's right.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1010 on: December 17, 2019, 02:18:14 PM »
Except he's right.

They limited witnesses, Schiff started it off with an embarrassing mafia story lie, and had "experts" testify who were clearly partisan.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1011 on: December 17, 2019, 02:20:36 PM »
They limited witnesses, Schiff started it off with an embarrassing mafia story lie, and had "experts" testify who were clearly partisan.

Correct, although it started with a "whistleblower" report by Eric Ciaramella, after his coordination with Schiff's office, that contained numerous false statements (e.g., the POTUS pressured the Ukrainian president to do an investigation 7 or 8 times, etc.). 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1012 on: December 17, 2019, 02:27:50 PM »
He's right.....no, she's right....and on and on. Maybe their both right or maybe nobody is right. Guess we will just have to wait and see. What I see is a Senate impeachment trial coming up soon. What remains to be seen is whether it will be a kangaroo court event.

The House already was.  Complete shit show.

The Senate really should not legitimize it.

Unless they feel they can truly expose the left and exonerate.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1013 on: December 17, 2019, 02:30:44 PM »
He's right.....no, she's right....and on and on. Maybe their both right or maybe nobody is right. Guess we will just have to wait and see. What I see is a Senate impeachment trial coming up soon. What remains to be seen is whether it will be a kangaroo court event.

We've already seen a Kangaroo Court in the House.  

It's not that difficult to figure who is right in this instance.  We have the transcript.  We have the president of Ukraine and the Ukraine ambassador both saying nothing happened.  And nothing in fact happened because the aid was released without an investigation.  This is an incredibly stupid argument by House Democrats.  

And it's not difficult to figure out this is politically motivated.  Just look at the votes.  First time in American history we have a purely partisan impeachment.  So yeah, the POTUS is right.  

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1014 on: December 17, 2019, 02:49:34 PM »
We've already seen a Kangaroo Court in the House.  

It's not that difficult to figure who is right in this instance.  We have the transcript.  We have the president of Ukraine and the Ukraine ambassador both saying nothing happened.  And nothing in fact happened because the aid was released without an investigation.  This is an incredibly stupid argument by House Democrats.  

And it's not difficult to figure out this is politically motivated.  Just look at the votes.  First time in American history we have a purely partisan impeachment.  So yeah, the POTUS is right.  

Well put, and hard to refute.

The Democrats keep going back to the phone call and ignore all the context you provided.
Y

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1015 on: December 17, 2019, 03:33:30 PM »
Lieutenant Colonel Vidman is a lying Trump-deranged Democrat weirdo.

He’s 100% a “don’t ask, don’t tell” liberal homosexual

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #1016 on: December 17, 2019, 03:53:23 PM »
Lieutenant Colonel Vidman is a lying Trump-deranged Democrat weirdo.

He’s 100% a “don’t ask, don’t tell” liberal homosexual

Sometimes, you don't ask, but you can still tell...

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1017 on: December 17, 2019, 04:08:21 PM »

Sometimes, you don't ask, but you can still tell...

I will take your word for it.....

;D

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #1018 on: December 17, 2019, 04:13:19 PM »

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1019 on: December 17, 2019, 04:19:17 PM »
Since when did “but the media said Hillary would win” and “Trump’s success makes us look like complete idiots” become articles for impeachment?

Being a Libidiot must be like being a gay, broke, fat, dumb, black man.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #1020 on: December 17, 2019, 04:25:30 PM »
Since when did “but the media said Hillary would win” and “Trump’s success makes us look like complete idiots” become articles for impeachment?

Being a Libidiot must be like being a gay, broke, fat, dumb, black man.

I stopped watching the televised circus.

Did they ever finally establish what Trump did that is "impeachable?"

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1021 on: December 17, 2019, 04:27:11 PM »

Yes.

He won the 2016 election and will win the 2020 election.

President Donald Trump is Barry Sotero’s greatest gift to America

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #1022 on: December 17, 2019, 04:30:12 PM »
Yes.

He won the 2016 election and will win the 2020 election.

President Donald Trump is Barry Sotero’s greatest gift to America

Then, we must thank Barry Hussein.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #1023 on: December 17, 2019, 04:36:26 PM »
I know I already posted this - maybe even in this thread, but... piss on it... here it is again:

Even if/when the House decides to impeach Trump, the Senate will never go for it. That's a given.
The most "damage" the lib-fucks can hope for is a smear campaign before the next election.

There are sources (if you believe them) claiming Trump's support base is growing & strengthening because of this outlandish bullshit.
I hope that's true.

I've never "voted by Party" in my life, but I will very likely avoid voting for ANY DEMONCRAT in future elections.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1024 on: December 17, 2019, 06:02:54 PM »

Yes, he had the nerve to ask about a democratic corruption scheme in the Ukraine involving Joe Biden and his crackhead son.