Author Topic: Impeachment  (Read 277251 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Impeachment
« Reply #1400 on: July 31, 2023, 04:05:21 PM »
Greene is one tough chick.

Tough chick also known as a stewing hen or a tough old bird. Stewing as in to brood angrily. Yup! It all describes MTG. ;)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1401 on: August 01, 2023, 12:13:07 AM »
Congress obligated to launch Biden impeachment inquiry after he 'clearly lied': Jonathan Turley
House Speaker Kevin McCarthy said he is considering an impeachment inquiry over Hunter Biden deals
By Fox News Staff | Fox News
Published July 28, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/congress-obligated-launch-biden-impeachment-inquiry-clearly-lied-jonathan-turley

I don't know that he lied.. he may have.. I will wait until compelling evidence is presented,  but if he did... I don't think simply lying is impeachable or Trump would have been impeached over 30,000 times

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1402 on: August 01, 2023, 10:53:42 AM »
I don't know that he lied.. he may have.. I will wait until compelling evidence is presented,  but if he did... I don't think simply lying is impeachable or Trump would have been impeached over 30,000 times

Biden said he never talked to Hunter about his overseas business dealings.  That was a lie.  There is overwhelming evidence that this is a lie. 

The fact you are citing the "30,000" lies published by a hack reporter is pretty funny.  You know you did not review all 30,000 of these alleged lies. This same reporter shut down his "lie" detector when Biden was elected.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1403 on: August 01, 2023, 07:53:11 PM »
Biden said he never talked to Hunter about his overseas business dealings.  That was a lie.  There is overwhelming evidence that this is a lie. 

The fact you are citing the "30,000" lies published by a hack reporter is pretty funny.  You know you did not review all 30,000 of these alleged lies. This same reporter shut down his "lie" detector when Biden was elected.

Post the overwhelming evidence..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1404 on: August 01, 2023, 08:15:46 PM »
Post the overwhelming evidence..

I've posted numerous links on this board.  Go do your own homework.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1405 on: August 01, 2023, 09:48:33 PM »
I've posted numerous links on this board.  Go do your own homework.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/devon-archer-hunter-biden-house-oversight-committee-testifies/

Goldman told reporters that there's "no connection" between the president and his son's business dealings.

"The witness indicated that Hunter spoke to his father every day," Goldman said. "And approximately 20 times over the course of [a] 10-year relationship, Hunter may have put his father on the phone with any number of different people, and they never once spoke about any business dealings. As he described it, it was all casual conversation, niceties, the weather, 'what's going on?' There wasn't a single conversation about any of the business dealings that Hunter had."

Not like he called a President of another country and tried to get him to open a PUBLIC investigation on his political oppenent or aid might be witheld.. that would certainly be impeach.....oh wait...

You're all hot air, no substance these days. What happened to you?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1406 on: August 01, 2023, 10:00:42 PM »

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/devon-archer-hunter-biden-house-oversight-committee-testifies/

Goldman told reporters that there's "no connection" between the president and his son's business dealings.

"The witness indicated that Hunter spoke to his father every day," Goldman said. "And approximately 20 times over the course of [a] 10-year relationship, Hunter may have put his father on the phone with any number of different people, and they never once spoke about any business dealings. As he described it, it was all casual conversation, niceties, the weather, 'what's going on?' There wasn't a single conversation about any of the business dealings that Hunter had."

Not like he called a President of another country and tried to get him to open a PUBLIC investigation on his political oppenent or aid might be witheld.. that would certainly be impeach.....oh wait...

You're all hot air, no substance these days. What happened to you?

The fact you are quoting Dan Goldman (who is as dishonest as Adam Schifff) and ignoring the actual evidence that Biden did actually discuss Hunter Biden's business deals doesn't surprise me at all. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1407 on: August 01, 2023, 10:10:21 PM »
The fact you are quoting Dan Goldman (who is as dishonest as Adam Schifff) and ignoring the actual evidence that Biden did actually discuss Hunter Biden's business deals doesn't surprise me at all.

well it shouldn't, since you've posted no actual evidence...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrat-goldman-and-gop-s-donalds-spar-over-devon-archer-coverage/ar-AA1eEQsQ?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=c1a29f6f95264427bb731fcf006bc59f&ei=14

But continue to pretend you have.. I'm sure some on the right here will just assume you did and get behind you

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1408 on: August 01, 2023, 10:16:07 PM »
well it shouldn't, since you've posted no actual evidence...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrat-goldman-and-gop-s-donalds-spar-over-devon-archer-coverage/ar-AA1eEQsQ?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=c1a29f6f95264427bb731fcf006bc59f&ei=14

But continue to pretend you have.. I'm sure some on the right here will just assume you did and get behind you

If you think I'm going to waste my time trying to educate someone like you (again) then you should put the crack pipe down.  Or pass it to Hunter Biden. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1409 on: August 01, 2023, 10:35:28 PM »
If you think I'm going to waste my time trying to educate someone like you (again) then you should put the crack pipe down.  Or pass it to Hunter Biden.

I am not celebrating this win, I'm actually sad it had to happen.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1410 on: August 01, 2023, 10:47:36 PM »

Please direct me to this 'actual' evidence you speak of. So far, all I have seen or heard about is purported evidence.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1411 on: August 01, 2023, 11:02:12 PM »

::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1412 on: August 01, 2023, 11:03:56 PM »
Please direct me to this 'actual' evidence you speak of. So far, all I have seen or heard about is purported evidence.

You're asking me for evidence that Joe Biden discussed Hunter Biden's business deals with him?  Am I being punked?  lol

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1413 on: August 01, 2023, 11:04:15 PM »

Me neither. It is sad. Dos and Coach are now parroting each other. Coach/Dos, there is actual evidence. The response is to show us this actual evidence. Coach/Dos, I can’t be bothered to do this once again. My question is how can they do something again that they have failed to do before? Since when did opinions become evidence? I missed it. ;)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1414 on: August 01, 2023, 11:53:07 PM »
Me neither. It is sad. Dos and Coach are now parroting each other. Coach/Dos, there is actual evidence. The response is to show us this actual evidence. Coach/Dos, I can’t be bothered to do this once again. My question is how can they do something again that they have failed to do before? Since when did opinions become evidence? I missed it. ;)

It's truly sad. I honestly have no desire to gloat. We've been talking for years. I had hoped we developed a mutually respectful relationship. But the refusal to provide the evidence they refer to while we are supplying in earnest, evidence that contradicts their claims.. The claims I am a liar, it's disheartening. I just recently had Coach post a meme about Ashley Biden that has been debunked so many times it has bandages, and it broke my heart. It made me realize we just aren't on the same level. And I hate that. Basic research is so lacking it is embarrassing. I  have literally held Coaches hand trying to show him how to navigate bogus information to avoid such embarrassment and it isn't 24hrs, it isn't 12 hours before he's back to posting the same nonsense. What is really sad is, it's not Coach, or Dos Equis that behaves this way, it's almost half of America. 70+ percent of Republicans don't believe Trump did anything seriously wrong..  it's basically a Jim Jones type cult mentality and I don't have a clue how to break through. Facts won't work... showing time and again their posts are not true doesn't phase them. So I'm kind of at a loss

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1415 on: August 08, 2023, 08:03:13 PM »
House Republicans Lurch Toward Impeachment Inquiry Against Joe Biden
The politically explosive move could divide Republicans in both chambers of Congress.
By Arthur Delaney, Igor Bobic, and Jonathan Nicholson
Aug 8, 2023
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/republicans-impeachment-biden-ukraine_n_64d2828de4b0b9c9f3e3c053

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1416 on: August 08, 2023, 08:04:00 PM »
Mitch McConnell Urges House Republicans to Avoid Biden Impeachment
PAUL BOIS  8 Aug 2023
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/08/mitch-mcconnell-urges-house-republicans-to-avoid-biden-impeachment/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1417 on: August 09, 2023, 11:53:47 AM »
PAUL BOIS  8 Aug 2023
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/08/mitch-mcconnell-urges-house-republicans-to-avoid-biden-impeachment/

He needs to go as well as most of the RINOS.

There are 50 things that would be "impeachable offenses" if Trump was in office. That's how weak they are. They just get beaten slowly by radicals and are fine with it.

ANYONE thinking voting establishment GOP is going to fix anything is stark raving mad.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1418 on: August 09, 2023, 12:01:01 PM »
PAUL BOIS  8 Aug 2023

Other than blocking merrick garland on the SC, he is useless and corrupt

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1419 on: August 09, 2023, 01:02:18 PM »

He needs to go as well as most of the RINOS.

There are 50 things that would be "impeachable offenses" if Trump was in office. That's how weak they are. They just get beaten slowly by radicals and are fine with it.

ANYONE thinking voting establishment GOP is going to fix anything is stark raving mad.

Other than blocking merrick garland on the SC, he is useless and corrupt

He definitely needs to go, but I do give him credit for keeping Garland off the Supreme Court and getting Trump's three picks through. 

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1420 on: August 09, 2023, 06:36:55 PM »
PAUL BOIS  8 Aug 2023
Old ass swamp creature.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #1421 on: August 11, 2023, 12:24:23 PM »
No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability. — Section 3 of the 14th Amendment, U.S. Constitution.

?
c

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1422 on: August 11, 2023, 01:16:28 PM »
No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability. — Section 3 of the 14th Amendment, U.S. Constitution.

?

Ok.  And?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1423 on: August 14, 2023, 12:29:48 PM »
Rep. Greg Steube Files Articles Of Impeachment Against Joe Biden
HENRY RODGERS
CHIEF NATIONAL CORRESPONDENT
August 11, 2023

Republican Florida Rep. Greg Steube filed articles of impeachment against President Joe Biden on Friday.

The Daily Caller obtained the resolution, which lists Bribery, Extortion, Obstruction of justice, Fraud and Financial involvement in drugs & prostitution as reasons to impeach Biden.

“It’s long past time to impeach Joe Biden,” Steube said in a statement after introducing the resolution. “He has undermined the integrity of his office, brought disrepute on the Presidency, betrayed his trust as President, and acted in a manner subversive of the rule of law and justice at the expense of America’s citizens. The evidence continues to mount by the day – the Biden Crime Family has personally profited off Joe’s government positions through bribery, threats, and fraud. Joe Biden must not be allowed to continue to sit in the White House, selling out our country.”

Article 1 states: “Robert Hunter Biden (Hunter Biden) and James Biden sold access to then Vice President Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr. (Joe Biden) while he was in office from 2009 to 2017 and sold promised access to a future Biden Presidential Administration while he was out of office from 2017 to 2021. Hunter and James appear to have promised official actions by Joe Biden in return for payments and business opportunities from foreign and domestic business partners. Joe Biden assisted by making appearances, phone calls, meeting with the ‘business partners,’ and knowingly allowing his family members to promise access to him and actions by him in furtherance of these schemes. Hunter Biden threatened business partners that official actions could be taken against them if they did not meet terms or make payments. In at least one instance, Hunter implied that Joe Biden was aware of these threats and willing to assist in enforcing the threats, potentially through official actions. Hunter Biden attempted to enrich himself and the Biden family by threatening official actions from his father, who he claims was willing to assist in the scheme. These acts are abuses of power as well as the following federal crimes or conspiracy to commit the following federal crimes: Bribery of Public Officials, 18 USC § 201; Hobbs Act Extortion ‘Under Color of Official Right,’ 18 USC § 1951; Honest Services Fraud relating to use of official position, 18 USC § 1346.”

Article 2 States: “According to testimony from IRS whistleblowers, members of the Biden campaign improperly colluded with Justice Department (DOJ) officials to improperly interfere with investigations into tax crimes alleged to have been committed by Hunter Biden. These acts constitute an abuse of power as well as Obstruction of Justice, 18 USC §§ 1505, 1510, 1512.”

READ THE IMPEACHMENT ARTICLES HERE:

Article 3 States: “James Biden recruited ‘investors’ for business ventures that ultimately failed. There is evidence to suggest that these investment opportunities were sold to investors based on false and fraudulent pretenses and promises. Access to Joe Biden and indications that Joe Biden supported these schemes were used to lure investors into the schemes. These acts constitute fraud or conspiracy to commit fraud in violation of 18 USC §§ 1943, 1949.” (RELATED: MTG Introduces Articles Of Impeachment Against Joe Biden)

Article 4 States: “Joe Biden and Hunter Biden have a long history of comingled and intertwined finances. Between 2010 and 2019 thousands of dollars of Biden family money was spent on illegal drug transactions and prostitution. These acts constitute violations of or conspiracy to violate federal drug laws at 21 USC §§ 841, 842, 843, 846 and federal prostitution laws at 18 USC §§ 2421, 2421A, 2422.” (RELATED: House Moves To Delay Impeachment Vote For Biden)

In late June, The U.S. House of Representatives voted to delay efforts to impeach Biden. The vote was 219-208.

In May, Republican Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene introduced articles of impeachment against Biden during a press conference.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/11/florida-greg-steube-articles-of-impeachment-joe-biden-hunter-james/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1424 on: August 30, 2023, 09:07:06 PM »
15 Questions A Biden Impeachment Inquiry Must Ask Because Corporate Media Won’t
BY: ELLE PURNELL
AUGUST 30, 2023
https://thefederalist.com/2023/08/30/15-questions-a-biden-impeachment-inquiry-must-ask-because-corporate-media-wont/