Author Topic: Impeachment  (Read 277197 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Impeachment
« Reply #1500 on: December 14, 2023, 03:08:21 PM »
Worst Press Secretary ever.
Went from bad to worse first Sucki now that "thing".
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1501 on: December 14, 2023, 03:16:18 PM »
Weren't you just complaining about them moving too slowly?

I was not complaining so much as just noticing this. Didn’t the House Oversight Committee begin the Biden family investigation in January of this year? But this wasn't the start of the Republican investigation into President Joe Biden’s alleged involvement in his son Hunter’s foreign business affairs. The investigation was launched one day after Republicans were projected to win control of the House.

Even though a Republican-led Senate investigation in 2020 found no evidence of wrongdoing by Joe or Hunter Biden involving the younger Biden’s work with Burisma Holdings, the House took it up and have been looking into this issue.

My observation was that for quite a while now Comer and the House Oversight committee leaked or stated that they had hard evidence regarding President Biden’s involvement in Hunter Biden’s business dealings and yet they are just now getting around to formalizing this inquiry.

Is it not possible this is something of a ‘knee jerk’ response to Hunter Biden putting conditions on his willingness to be questioned by the House Oversight Committee. And possibly because the committee has issues with other folks’ unwillingness to testify before the Committee.

It will be interesting to see what shakes out now that the inquiry has been formalized with a vote.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1502 on: December 14, 2023, 03:28:26 PM »
I was not complaining so much as just noticing this. Didn’t the House Oversight Committee begin the Biden family investigation in January of this year? But this wasn't the start of the Republican investigation into President Joe Biden’s alleged involvement in his son Hunter’s foreign business affairs. The investigation was launched one day after Republicans were projected to win control of the House.

Even though a Republican-led Senate investigation in 2020 found no evidence of wrongdoing by Joe or Hunter Biden involving the younger Biden’s work with Burisma Holdings, the House took it up and have been looking into this issue.

My observation was that for quite a while now Comer and the House Oversight committee leaked or stated that they had hard evidence regarding President Biden’s involvement in Hunter Biden’s business dealings and yet they are just now getting around to formalizing this inquiry.

Is it not possible this is something of a ‘knee jerk’ response to Hunter Biden putting conditions on his willingness to be questioned by the House Oversight Committee. And possibly because the committee has issues with other folks’ unwillingness to testify before the Committee.

It will be interesting to see what shakes out now that the inquiry has been formalized with a vote.   

The reason it has taken so long is The Biden Crime Family has 20 LLCs with numerous banks and thousands of transactions.  You cannot unwind that kind of stuff overnight. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1503 on: December 14, 2023, 04:31:58 PM »
The reason it has taken so long is The Biden Crime Family has 20 LLCs with numerous banks and thousands of transactions.  You cannot unwind that kind of stuff overnight.

You are right, one cannot decipher this much information overnight. Perhaps if Comer wouldn't jump to conclusions before they've been reached and keep saying they have President and Hunter Biden dead to rights when it turns out they don't, the timeline would make more sense. As it stands, Comer looks like he does a lot of 'crying wolf'. There is an inherent danger in doing this as far as Comer's credibility goes.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1504 on: December 14, 2023, 05:53:25 PM »
You are right, one cannot decipher this much information overnight. Perhaps if Comer wouldn't jump to conclusions before they've been reached and keep saying they have President and Hunter Biden dead to rights when it turns out they don't, the timeline would make more sense. As it stands, Comer looks like he does a lot of 'crying wolf'. There is an inherent danger in doing this as far as Comer's credibility goes.

The agents investigating, one of whom is considered to be their finest (Democrat too) said explicitly today they had proof, then showed it.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1505 on: December 14, 2023, 06:53:25 PM »
The agents investigating, one of whom is considered to be their finest (Democrat too) said explicitly today they had proof, then showed it.

Who would that agent be?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1506 on: December 14, 2023, 09:22:34 PM »

Everything Comer has put out has been fact.  You and the rest of the left are not going to make the evidence disappear simply by repeatedly saying it doesn't exist. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1508 on: December 15, 2023, 10:53:07 AM »
https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=690001.msg10135263#msg10135263

Be careful not to cite any conservative or "right leaning" source or Prime will refuse to read it.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1509 on: December 15, 2023, 11:48:52 AM »
Be careful not to cite any conservative or "right leaning" source or Prime will refuse to read it.

I think that's what happened because this was right in the middle of that conversation about sources and addressed to him.  Or he just missed it.

But it's a perfect example of the problem (not blaming prime himself, but in general) - the fact that this is enormous news, and it's not on every news station so the people who are leftists or ignore politics have no idea about it.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1510 on: December 15, 2023, 03:13:04 PM »

Or I read it and recognize it for what it is which is total bullshit.

Most of these Getbig discussions are pointless because no matter what actually ends up happening, these sadly deluded folks on Getbig will spin it to fit their forgone conclusions.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1511 on: December 15, 2023, 05:09:36 PM »
Or I read it and recognize it for what it is which is total bullshit.

You think the actual sworn testimony of IRS agents to congress, two of the best, is bullshit?

Please expand on that. They are not partisan, in fact one is a registered Democrat.  They are doing their jobs.

If it's bullshit, do you think they are lying?  What parts exactly are bullshit?
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1512 on: December 15, 2023, 07:03:19 PM »
You think the actual sworn testimony of IRS agents to congress, two of the best, is bullshit?

Please expand on that. They are not partisan, in fact one is a registered Democrat.  They are doing their jobs.

If it's bullshit, do you think they are lying?  What parts exactly are bullshit?

Whether it is ‘bullshit’ or not, Zeigler's testimony clearly demonstrates that he had an axe to grind. Do I think either of them is lying? Probably not. They are simply telling their version of what happened during the Hunter Biden IRS investigation and how the DOJ acted. Zeigler and probably Shapley put years of work into investigating Hunter Biden's failure to pay $300,000 in income taxes over the course of three years. The result was that Zeigler believes he was rebuffed by his boss and even more so by the FBI. If I were in his shoes, I would be unhappy too and want my side of the story to be heard. I have not read his Gary Shapley's testimony yet, but I will soon. If his experiences mirror Zeigler's, I imagine he too has reason to be upset.

Here is Zeigler's testimony before the Ways and Means Committee on December 5, 2023: 
https://gop-waysandmeans.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/Ziegler_FINAL-Full-Statement-to-House-Ways-and-Means-v12.01.2023.pdf

And here is Shapley's testimony before the Oversight and Accountability Committee on July 19, 2023:

If you have not already,  objectively read these two testimonies and let me know what your take on them.

https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/Shapley-Testimony.pdf

Zeigler’s testimony appears to focus on Hunter Biden and not on President Biden, which makes sense since it was Hunter Biden who was under investigation by the IRS.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1513 on: December 16, 2023, 06:40:40 AM »
Whether it is ‘bullshit’ or not, Zeigler's testimony clearly demonstrates that he had an axe to grind. Do I think either of them is lying? Probably not. They are simply telling their version of what happened during the Hunter Biden IRS investigation and how the DOJ acted. Zeigler and probably Shapley put years of work into investigating Hunter Biden's failure to pay $300,000 in income taxes over the course of three years. The result was that Zeigler believes he was rebuffed by his boss and even more so by the FBI. If I were in his shoes, I would be unhappy too and want my side of the story to be heard. I have not read his Gary Shapley's testimony yet, but I will soon. If his experiences mirror Zeigler's, I imagine he too has reason to be upset.

Here is Zeigler's testimony before the Ways and Means Committee on December 5, 2023: 
https://gop-waysandmeans.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/Ziegler_FINAL-Full-Statement-to-House-Ways-and-Means-v12.01.2023.pdf

And here is Shapley's testimony before the Oversight and Accountability Committee on July 19, 2023:

If you have not already,  objectively read these two testimonies and let me know what your take on them.

https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/Shapley-Testimony.pdf

Zeigler’s testimony appears to focus on Hunter Biden and not on President Biden, which makes sense since it was Hunter Biden who was under investigation by the IRS.

This was not the testimony in the article I linked in the other thread.  What I posted was from just the other day, which the article states was different than the prior testimony you posted.  They have no explicitly stated under questioning that they have evidence.

Unfortunately for the Bidens, just hours before Hunter’s press conference, the transcript of the latest testimony of Ziegler and Shapley was published by the House Ways and Means Committee.

Here, more explicitly than in their previous testimony, they implicate Joe Biden in illegal conduct.

Ziegler is a registered Democrat and is regarded as the most talented criminal investigator in the IRS team described as the “SEAL Team 6” of international tax-fraud investigations.

His supervisor, Shapley, is a registered Republican and equally well-regarded, having managed some of the largest cases in IRS history, and recovered more than $3.5 billion for the US taxpayer.

Dems’ pathetic defense
Their testimony was in response to a barrage of hostile questioning by Democrats on the committee who insist that there is “nothing new,” “no evidence,” that the president did nothing wrong and, anyway, let’s talk about Donald Trump.

Ziegler and Shapley quickly disabused them of their delusions — and how.

Georgia Rep. Terri Sewell (D-Ga.) stepped on the first landmine when she asked the knowledgeable pair to point to any evidence “that directly proves that Joe Biden has done something illegal, yes or no?”

Shapley replied: “There is evidence that exists.”

Sewell, flustered: “I just — it is yes or no.”

Shapley: “Yes, there is.”

Sewell, turned to Ziegler: “Please show me the direct evidence . . .  that actually proves that Joe Biden did something unlawful, illegal.”

Ziegler obliged: “So in exhibit 1I, Hunter Biden states in his email that his original agreement –”
Sewell cut him off, but soon enough Ziegler was allowed to complete his answer, citing three pieces of evidence.

An email to an executive of Chinese energy firm CEFC, on Aug. 2, 2017, in which Hunter states the deal “me and my family” had with CEFC was “for introductions alone [at] a rate of $10 million per year for three years [for a] guarantee[d] total of $30 million.”
A WhatsApp message three days earlier, July 30, 2017, in which Hunter demands a CEFC executive pay up or else: “I am sitting here with my father”.
An email two months earlier to Hunter from one of his partners in their joint venture with CEFC, suggesting an equity split between four partners of 20% each, with an extra 10% for Hunter’s uncle Jim Biden and 10% “held by H for the big guy.”
(H is Hunter and the “big guy” has been identified as Joe Biden.)

That’s another bombshell, especially when Comer found $240,000 that Jim Biden deposited, via a circuitous route, into his brother Joe’s bank account after receiving money from two deals: 10% for the Big Guy.

It was listed it as a “loan” repayment, but Ziegler testified: “there was nothing to verify that they were loans.”

At one point the whistleblowers were asked if there was evidence that Joe was “involved in any way with the Biden family business dealings with foreign governments or entities.”

Both Shapley and Ziegler answered: “There is evidence of involvement, yes.”

Shapley pointed to evidence that shows Joe attending meetings with Hunter’s business partners.

“You have to understand that someone who is a vice president [and] a senator for years . . . their involvement in a business is not going to be coming up with mission statements and working on Excel spreadsheets. Him coming across to a lunch and having a glass of water would have shown his support for his son Hunter Biden.”

Their testimony was a master class in facts over delusion. If only they had been allowed to follow the investigative avenues that led to the president, Hunter could stop making excuses for his father.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1514 on: December 17, 2023, 03:19:44 PM »
This was not the testimony in the article I linked in the other thread.  What I posted was from just the other day, which the article states was different than the prior testimony you posted.  They have no explicitly stated under questioning that they have evidence.

Huh? What do you mean by they have no(t) explicitly stated under questioning that they have evidence. Doesn't it follow then that they do not have evidence? BTW, evidence of what do they not have?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1515 on: December 18, 2023, 05:57:07 AM »
Huh? What do you mean by they have no(t) explicitly stated under questioning that they have evidence. Doesn't it follow then that they do not have evidence? BTW, evidence of what do they not have?

It was a typo.  "Now".  They have NOW explicitly stated they have evidence.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1516 on: December 18, 2023, 01:10:04 PM »
It was a typo.  "Now".  They have NOW explicitly stated they have evidence.

Okay. Thanks for clearing that up. Exactly what do they have evidence of?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1517 on: December 18, 2023, 01:22:53 PM »
Dummycraps say

It'll take a lot more than eyewitness testimony,
Bank records , Audio,  Video, Complete confessions
For them to believe Pedo Joe did anything wrong Ever.

::)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1518 on: December 18, 2023, 07:05:02 PM »
Okay. Thanks for clearing that up. Exactly what do they have evidence of?

Did you not read the post a few above where he lists it?
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1519 on: February 07, 2024, 10:42:09 AM »
Former Hunter Biden associate Tony Bobulinski to testify behind closed doors as part of impeachment inquiry
Text messages indicate Joe Biden met with Bobulinski in May 2017
By Brooke Singman Fox News
Published February 7, 2024
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tony-bobulinski-testify-behind-closed-doors-biden-impeachment-inquiry

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1520 on: February 07, 2024, 05:50:56 PM »
They should have this on live TV

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1521 on: February 07, 2024, 05:53:39 PM »
They should have this on live TV

They've had congressional testimony on live TV by whistleblowers and most of the country didn't see that.

The dishonest media continues to haunt.
Y

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1522 on: February 07, 2024, 07:00:06 PM »
They've had congressional testimony on live TV by whistleblowers and most of the country didn't see that.

The dishonest media continues to haunt.

By now all of America SHOULD know much of MSM is biased. If they choose not to filter their news sources in at least an attempt to find out what is true, that is on them. MSM certainly should be held to the fire, but so should those consumers who only read or watch right wing news or left wing news. They are caught up in an echo chamber by their own choosing. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1523 on: February 08, 2024, 06:43:57 AM »
By now all of America SHOULD know much of MSM is biased. If they choose not to filter their news sources in at least an attempt to find out what is true, that is on them. MSM certainly should be held to the fire, but so should those consumers who only read or watch right wing news or left wing news. They are caught up in an echo chamber by their own choosing.

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but there's a large set of the population who are older and just don't know any better.  They've watched their mainstream sources and trusted them, so they have no reason to doubt.

This is how so many Biden voters had no idea about the Hunter laptop at election time.

I am fine with biased sources.  But not fine with biased sources sources that claim neutrality and journalism.  Fox has always been conservative, and I've found it easy to distinguish when they are making tangible points, and when they are just spouting partisan sensationalism.  The left leaning ones are the ones have given the illusion of being non partisan while actually being propaganda wings for the left.

But neither reported Trump's term fairly - the left attacked 24/7 and Fox/Conservative sites he could do no wrong 24/7, so neither side who fit your description above were able to get the true picture of him.

Saw a post the other day that said:

1% of the population controls the world
4% of the population are their puppets
90% of the population are zombies
5% are trying to wake up the zombies

The media outlets SHOULD be in the 5%, and driving the 90% number down.

But they're in the 4%.
Y

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1524 on: February 08, 2024, 07:47:40 AM »
Libturd media is bought and sold, "brought to you by Pfizer"!!  ???
Push the jab, get the kickbacks... Thats one tiny example... They actually think the zombie shitter is doing good... ::)