Author Topic: Impeachment  (Read 277219 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Impeachment
« Reply #475 on: September 25, 2019, 04:04:00 AM »
Stormy Daniels is quite the “whistleblower” !

Zing!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #476 on: September 25, 2019, 07:00:53 AM »
Trump and Giuliani have played this masterfully.

Pelosi is going to look like a senile old fool.

Trump will end the Democrat Party by 2024.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #477 on: September 25, 2019, 07:16:01 AM »
you seem to be forgetting that  Trump is a fucking moron

he's not only openly committed obstruction, witness tampering etc.., he has now admitted to trying to pressure a foreign leader into investigating his political opponent and withholding congress mandated funds in an attempt to extort him to do so

also, most of the shit that Grape Ape listed is still being investigated and that doesn't even count the investigations happening in NY state

reality is just so UNFAIR to the fat, whiny Traitor in Chief

So do you think he will actually get impeached?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #478 on: September 25, 2019, 07:53:49 AM »
Stormy Daniels is quite the “whistleblower” !

LOL   ;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #479 on: September 25, 2019, 07:57:34 AM »
So do you think he will actually get impeached?

He could easily in the House.

They've kind of set the stage where they have to go forward.  The democrats who won republican districts will get wiped in 2020 when they fall in line.

But, regardless of your political affiliation, people must realize any impeachment without CONCRETE evidence of serious wrongdoing is going to further divide the country.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #480 on: September 25, 2019, 08:13:39 AM »

They've kind of set the stage where they have to go forward.  The democrats who won republican districts will get wiped in 2020 when they fall in line.

But, regardless of your political affiliation, people must realize any impeachment without CONCRETE evidence of serious wrongdoing is going to further divide the country.

I just read the transcript. 

democrats have got to be fng kidding me with this shit.  Biden was on video bragging of shutting down the prosecutor 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: September 25, 2019, 08:21:26 AM »

If anything will strengthen Trump. Clinton benefitted from the constant attacks as well. Voters see through this stuff, and the flailing and crazy-eyed looks these people will be doing to prove a point will hurt them at the polls. They know they can't win with radical ideas or this batch of candidates....whether they just figured it out in the last couple weeks is up for debate.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #482 on: September 25, 2019, 08:33:19 AM »

democrats have got to be fng kidding me with this shit.  Biden was on video bragging of shutting down the prosecutor  

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf
:

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Will Trump Be Impeached - Premature?
« Reply #483 on: September 25, 2019, 08:55:48 AM »
I don't get this.  What's the big deal here?

So what he push Ukraine to investigate Biden.  This is an impeachable offense??????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #484 on: September 25, 2019, 09:08:52 AM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #485 on: September 25, 2019, 03:35:03 PM »
Demonazis have spent the last 3 years trying to undo a sitting president, they've made no attempt to move forward and show the people of America that they can do better, they've only obstructed, lied, pushed their agenda and shown the people that the demonazi party cannot lead this country.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #486 on: September 25, 2019, 03:45:48 PM »

democrats have got to be fng kidding me with this shit.  Biden was on video bragging of shutting down the prosecutor 

I agree.  Ridiculous.  Biden is the one who should be investigated.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: September 25, 2019, 05:07:31 PM »
If Biden Sr. weren't Trump's primary competition in the 2020 election, it would be a difference story. It appears to some that Trump is trying to manipulate the 2020 election with the help of a foreign power. This is a very big deal. We will find out if it is an impeachable one.

False.   Biden is a clown and non entity.   It’s going to be warren or Bernie.   Biden is a fraud and tied to the failed Obama damn

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: September 25, 2019, 05:08:04 PM »
Cross your fingers and hope to die.

Fuck off, you ignorant senile cokksukker

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: September 25, 2019, 05:09:32 PM »
False.   Biden is a clown and non entity.   It’s going to be warren or Bernie.   Biden is a fraud and tied to the failed Obama damn

Nancy Pelosi just guaranteed four more years of President Donald Trump

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: September 25, 2019, 05:16:05 PM »
Give it your best shot Jane. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

I feel sorry for your ex-wife.

Lied to her entire marriage. So you could enjoy cokk up the ass

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: September 25, 2019, 05:33:19 PM »
She's not my ex-wife idiot, she's my late wife. We were together for over 52 years. We had no secrets from one another. You are so incredibly ignorant that it must hurt.

Poor woman was either incredibly stupid or died of shame.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: September 25, 2019, 06:14:02 PM »
Poor woman was either incredibly stupid or died of shame.

Come one now.  That's a little harsh don't you think?  I don't agree with Prime on much, but we should leave his late wife out of this. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: September 25, 2019, 06:46:03 PM »

Keep posting it. Eventually straw and prime will clicky. Calling Howard...  ;D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: September 25, 2019, 07:01:44 PM »
Thank you. She was a great lady....one of a kind. Idiots such as J. P. Jane who think they know what we had together, don't know squat. Our great relationship and love for one another was something most people only wish they could find. People like J-P-Jane are bitter and hateful. They are not worth anyone's time, certainly not mine.

If she was so great and you loved her so much, why did you cheat on her and have gay sex with strange men?

What makes you think that your despicable behavior makes me a bitter person?

You have to live with the truth that you treated your wife like shit while she was alive.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #495 on: September 25, 2019, 09:11:17 PM »
86 (now 89) THINGS DEMOCRATS HAVE SAID TRUMP COULD BE IMPEACHED FOR

President Trump was only in office two weeks before a Democratic congressman called for his impeachment.

On Feb. 1, 2017, mere days after the Trump’s inauguration, Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-Texas) said the House
should consider impeaching the president in the event he doesn’t abide by court orders related to his travel ban.

President Trump did end up abiding by these court orders, but that didn’t stop Democrats’ calls for impeachment.
Over the ensuing months, and years, Democrats have regularly come up with reasons why they should impeach
the president.

At current count, Democrats have proffered 86 different reasons for impeaching Trump.

Below you’ll see a news list we’ve cross-posted from our sister site, NewsLists.co — the original is here — which
is displayed chronologically.

By far the Democrats coming up with the most reasons for impeachment are Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) and
Rep. Al Green (D-Texas). At current count, Waters has produced 14 different reasons she thinks Trump’s impeachable;
Green’s come up with 18.

A few of the more interesting: Rep. Green suggested impeaching Trump after his supporters chanted “send her back”
in reference to Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.); Rep. Waters has said he should be impeached simply for being “despicable.”

Those, of course, are just a sampling. See below for the comprehensive list. And if we’re missing any, you can add
more by visiting NewsLists.co.

https://news.grabien.com/story-things-democrats-have-said-trump-could-be-impeached?fbclid=IwAR0TeP6EjoAgjevJySRV1Tku5RV2XbtUOXYOx_acFFyGIf3CuXZMbmFbfTE

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: September 25, 2019, 09:49:19 PM »
86 (now 89) THINGS DEMOCRATS HAVE SAID TRUMP COULD BE IMPEACHED FOR

President Trump was only in office two weeks before a Democratic congressman called for his impeachment.

On Feb. 1, 2017, mere days after the Trump’s inauguration, Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-Texas) said the House
should consider impeaching the president in the event he doesn’t abide by court orders related to his travel ban.

President Trump did end up abiding by these court orders, but that didn’t stop Democrats’ calls for impeachment.
Over the ensuing months, and years, Democrats have regularly come up with reasons why they should impeach
the president.

At current count, Democrats have proffered 86 different reasons for impeaching Trump.

Below you’ll see a news list we’ve cross-posted from our sister site, NewsLists.co — the original is here — which
is displayed chronologically.

By far the Democrats coming up with the most reasons for impeachment are Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) and
Rep. Al Green (D-Texas). At current count, Waters has produced 14 different reasons she thinks Trump’s impeachable;
Green’s come up with 18.

A few of the more interesting: Rep. Green suggested impeaching Trump after his supporters chanted “send her back”
in reference to Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.); Rep. Waters has said he should be impeached simply for being “despicable.”

Those, of course, are just a sampling. See below for the comprehensive list. And if we’re missing any, you can add
more by visiting NewsLists.co.

https://news.grabien.com/story-things-democrats-have-said-trump-could-be-impeached?fbclid=IwAR0TeP6EjoAgjevJySRV1Tku5RV2XbtUOXYOx_acFFyGIf3CuXZMbmFbfTE

Holy smokes.  Bunch of zealots. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #497 on: September 27, 2019, 04:10:55 AM »
There must never be a narrowly voted impeachment or an impeachment supported by one of our major political parties and opposed by the other. Such an impeachment will produce the divisiveness and bitterness in our politics for years to come and will call into question the very legitimacy of our political institutions,”  - Jerry Nadler, decrying the 1998 impeachment of Democratic President Bill Clinton

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #498 on: September 27, 2019, 01:52:14 PM »
Thanks to you, I will not 'clicky'.

Again putting your head in the sand.  You only need to watch about 90 seconds to hear Biden threaten to withhold foreign aid if the prosecutor investigating his son is not fired.  But that's only if you want to be an informed voter. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #499 on: September 27, 2019, 01:58:29 PM »
Again putting your head in the sand.  You only need to watch about 90 seconds to hear Biden threaten to withhold foreign aid if the prosecutor investigating his son is not fired.  But that's only if you want to be an informed voter.  

Maybe a direct quote from the official Council on Foreign Relations website would be sufficient but then again...

HAASS: Before I call—I just want to put one other issue on the floor before I get another question or two, which is Ukraine. This administration, unlike the administration you worked in, decided to provide limited defense articles to Ukraine. Do you think that was a wise decision? And more broadly, do you see any scope for any sort of a deal on eastern Ukraine?

BIDEN: The answer is yes, I think it was a wise decision. But then again, I was pushing that for two years before we left, so. And the reason is I think the more you up the ante, the cost to Russia for their aggression—I mean, as you all know, and you know this better than anybody, you know, the one big lie going on about Ukraine back in—and the rest of Russia is that no Russian soldiers are engaged. They’re not dying. No body bags are coming home, et cetera. Because there’s overwhelming opposition on the part of the body politic in Russia for engagement in Ukraine in a military sense.

Do I think they’re—I think the Donbas has potential to be able to be solved, but it takes two things. One of those things is missing now. And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

https://www.cfr.org/event/foreign-affairs-issue-launch-former-vice-president-joe-biden