Author Topic: Impeachment  (Read 277205 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Will Trump Be Impeached - Premature?
« Reply #500 on: September 27, 2019, 05:48:16 PM »
So, if this is true. Are you saying it justifies Trump's phone call? Didn't your mom ever tell you that "two wrongs do not make a right."

It's the cause of part of the call dems are upset about and trying to spin away from themselves, willful ignorance.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #501 on: September 27, 2019, 07:01:45 PM »
....anyone younger with some life left in them would be an improvement over who we currently have in office...
Why?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #502 on: September 27, 2019, 08:50:38 PM »
So, if this is true. Are you saying it justifies Trump's phone call? Didn't your mom ever tell you that "two wrongs do not make a right."

Let me remind you, I've made it pretty clear that Biden is not my choice for President. Among other things, he's just too old. I'm pulling for someone younger....anyone younger with some life left in them would be an improvement over who we currently have in office or some of those in the offering. Namely, Biden and Sanders. Warren is getting up there too. Pete Buttigieg is presently in 5th place. I'd vote for him. I'm beginning to think Beto O'Rourke's bid for president doesn't look promising.

What do you mean "if" it's true?  Watch the clip. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: September 29, 2019, 08:35:41 PM »
Again putting your head in the sand.  You only need to watch about 90 seconds to hear Biden threaten to withhold foreign aid if the prosecutor investigating his son is not fired.  But that's only if you want to be an informed voter. 

Im sure at this point you realize how ignorant your statement is. I will give you some slack since at the time you posted it you didn't know Biden was part of an envoy and it was agreed upon by many parties that the prosecutor was corrupt, the "investigation into his son" was not a thing and therefore not an issue..and he was acting on a consensus. 

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #504 on: September 29, 2019, 09:02:22 PM »
Im sure at this point you realize how ignorant your statement is. I will give you some slack since at the time you posted it you didn't know Biden was part of an envoy and it was agreed upon by many parties that the prosecutor was corrupt, the "investigation into his son" was not a thing and therefore not an issue..and he was acting on a consensus. 

who are the "many parties" and please provide a linked reference so I can be as informed as you

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: September 30, 2019, 03:02:03 PM »
I mean if it is true (as presented). When it comes to these things, the truth of a matter is not always what it appears to be. If it were, Trump would have been impeached by now.

We're not talking about "if" regarding Biden.  Watch the clip.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: September 30, 2019, 03:02:26 PM »

::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: September 30, 2019, 03:03:00 PM »
who are the "many parties" and please provide a linked reference so I can be as informed as you

Asking for facts?  Good luck with that. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #508 on: September 30, 2019, 03:58:42 PM »
It is not as if anything you or I post on an Internet board, changes anything.

I'm going to say this again and then leave it alone:  watch the clip of Biden's own words. 

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Re: Impeachment
« Reply #509 on: September 30, 2019, 08:07:59 PM »
The Democrat candidates only have nine (9) more national TV debates where they have to pretend to ignore President Donald Trump’s historic success.

Only nine.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: October 01, 2019, 09:02:40 AM »
You missed my point, or so it seems. What has the clip you posted changed? Is Biden being charged with something....anything? Do you have evidence that he will be charged or even investigated? Is he still campaigning for the 2020 election? Have his poling numbers dropped significantly or even at all?

You will continue to argue your point and I will argue mine, that is human nature. No matter how many videos and news clips we find that support our positions, what is going to happen, will happen, no matter how much either of us pounds our chests. Maybe the endgame is to be able to post up an "I told you so." If so, how lame is that?

Who said anything about Biden being charged with or convicted of anything?  He's never going to be charged with a crime.  Just like Hillary Clinton wasn't, despite the fact she unquestionably broke the law. 

The point is you refuse to watch the clip and listen to Biden's own words.  Willful ignorance. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: October 01, 2019, 12:10:53 PM »
I heard commentary by Tucker Carlson that puts this impeachment talk in context.  He said the reason Democrats have been talking about impeaching Trump literally since he took office is because they cannot just run and win on the issues.  Their agenda is too radical.  The public will not support it.  They need some kind of scandal, cloud, etc. to win. 

I agree. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #512 on: October 01, 2019, 01:30:05 PM »
I heard commentary by Tucker Carlson that puts this impeachment talk in context.  He said the reason Democrats have been talking about impeaching Trump literally since he took office is because they cannot just run and win on the issues.  Their agenda is too radical.  The public will not support it.  They need some kind of scandal, cloud, etc. to win. 

I agree. 

I've said this before, they can't win on the issues and know they have a crap lineup running and the two moderates they had in the way of Gabbart and Hickenlooper because i guess the DNC feels they aren't radical enough :-\

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #513 on: October 01, 2019, 02:40:05 PM »

I agree. 
Of course this is true.  I know some independents who now see the light because of the witch hunt.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: October 01, 2019, 06:50:45 PM »
Who said anything about Biden being charged with or convicted of anything?  He's never going to be charged with a crime.  Just like Hillary Clinton wasn't, despite the fact she unquestionably broke the law. 

The point is you refuse to watch the clip and listen to Biden's own words.  Willful ignorance. 

http://www.g-a-i.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/GAI-Hunter-Biden-Report.pdf

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: October 01, 2019, 09:13:53 PM »
I've said this before, they can't win on the issues and know they have a crap lineup running and the two moderates they had in the way of Gabbart and Hickenlooper because i guess the DNC feels they aren't radical enough :-\

True story. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: October 01, 2019, 09:15:32 PM »
Of course this is true.  I know some independents who now see the light because of the witch hunt.

It's pretty disturbing how misinformed some people are.  But I don't entirely blame them, because the media put its thumb on the scale is openly advocating for Democrats, against Trump, and are trying to manipulate public opinion. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #517 on: October 02, 2019, 04:42:00 AM »
Maxine Waters‏
Verified account
@RepMaxineWaters

I'm calling on the GOP to stop Trump's filthy talk of whistleblowers being spies & using mob language implying they should be killed. Impeachment is not good enough for Trump. He needs to be imprisoned & placed in solitary confinement. But for now, impeachment is the imperative. 10:19 AM - 1 Oct 2019

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: October 02, 2019, 04:53:03 AM »
Maxine Waters‏
Verified account
@RepMaxineWaters

I'm calling on the GOP to stop Trump's filthy talk of whistleblowers being spies & using mob language implying they should be killed. Impeachment is not good enough for Trump. He needs to be imprisoned & placed in solitary confinement. But for now, impeachment is the imperative. 10:19 AM - 1 Oct 2019

You must be able to tell that Trump is a complete narcissist, everything he does is great, perfect, the very best ever!

America is looking like a parody of itself.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: October 02, 2019, 05:07:22 AM »
And whatever Tucker says must be right.  ::)

In this instance, he is. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #520 on: October 02, 2019, 01:43:00 PM »
The consistency here is.... well... you know

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: October 02, 2019, 02:48:13 PM »
In the least surprising news of the day:

Trump says Schiff 'helped write' whistleblower complaint, after House panel admits advance knowledge
By Gregg Re, Catherine Herridge | Fox News

President Trump responds to report that Adam Schiff received early account of whistleblower complaint
Trump holds joint news conference with Finnish President Sauli Niinisto as House Democrats ramp up impeachment push.

A spokesman for House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., acknowledged for the first time on Wednesday that the whistleblower alleging misconduct in the White House had reached out to Schiff's panel before filing a complaint -- prompting President Trump, in an extraordinary afternoon news conference at the White House, to accuse Schiff directly of helping write the document.

Schiff had previously claimed in a televised interview that "we have not spoken directly with the whistleblower." A Schiff spokesperson seemingly narrowed that claim late Wednesday, telling Fox News that Schiff himself "does not know the identity of the whistleblower, and has not met with or spoken with the whistleblower or their counsel" for any reason.

. . . .

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-adam-schiff-write-whistleblower-complaint-advance-knowledge

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: October 02, 2019, 06:18:01 PM »
The "whistleblower" met for about ten hours with Schiff's staff before the complaint was made?  If true, the plot sickins . . . .

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: October 02, 2019, 07:19:43 PM »
The "whistleblower" met for about ten hours with Schiff's staff before the complaint was made?  If true, the plot sickins . . . .

Schiff falling on his sword over TDS.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: October 02, 2019, 08:07:55 PM »

Schiff falling on his sword over TDS.

The same snake who met with Cohen before his testimony.