Author Topic: Impeachment  (Read 277212 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Impeachment
« Reply #550 on: October 10, 2019, 05:43:54 PM »
Yes, that's what I'm gathering from the latest news. Joe Bidens own allies and lap dogs are coming out criticizing his surprise decision to abandon the Kurds against almost all of his advisers and most Republican congressional members advice and with the latest FOX poll showing the majority of the country want to proceed with the impeachment hearings I think Biden is losing his mind.  :)

The latest poll that oversampled Democrats. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #551 on: October 11, 2019, 12:51:54 AM »
The latest poll that oversampled Democrats.  

of course. Good point. Obviously a FOX poll would oversample Democrats. I won't even bother fact checking. Good catch Dos

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: October 11, 2019, 12:53:02 AM »
On a side note, I'm finding playing Republican Trump supporter takes a lot less brain work and life is much easier.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #553 on: October 11, 2019, 05:41:38 AM »
If they would actually find a way to remove this president, I'm prepared for when the entirety of the US economy goes on a 50% off sale. The amount of money that would be pulled from the market in one day alone would be breathtaking. Maybe even bank runs would occur....hint, there is no paper cash to cover that in existence.

This is my thinking as well.

And I think Pelosi was aware of this in her reluctance to proceed earlier this year.

Now they don't seem to care.

I've have seen Democrats say a recession would be worth it to get him removed.

Horrible shit.
Y

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #554 on: October 11, 2019, 07:10:12 AM »
This is my thinking as well.

And I think Pelosi was aware of this in her reluctance to proceed earlier this year.

Now they don't seem to care.

I've have seen Democrats say a recession would be worth it to get him removed.

Horrible shit.

They are staring the prospect of 5 more years out of presidential power. Many won't be in public office in 5 years. They are getting their asses handed to them on policy and are desperate.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: October 11, 2019, 08:45:36 AM »

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #556 on: October 11, 2019, 09:24:01 AM »
booooooy and we thought Obama wearing a tan suit was a scandal.

lol.... consistency is out of the window here...

party over country i see..

you guys disgust me.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: October 11, 2019, 09:31:10 AM »
of course. Good point. Obviously a FOX poll would oversample Democrats. I won't even bother fact checking. Good catch Dos

Not surprised because you never fact check anyway. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #558 on: October 11, 2019, 09:40:34 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #559 on: October 11, 2019, 10:01:46 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-record-support-for-trump-impeachment

your head just exploded...

Yeah how did those same polls work out for you in 2016 ? 

Idiot. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #560 on: October 11, 2019, 10:31:27 AM »
This is what some call living in the moment. Occasionally, it's a good idea to consider the future. Of course, like you suggest, this would require a smidge more brain work.  :)

Except BIDEN ADMITTED ON TAPE TO DOING WHAT LIBS ACCUSE TRUMP OF. 

Hope that helps. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #561 on: October 11, 2019, 10:40:35 AM »
booooooy and we thought Obama wearing a tan suit was a scandal.

lol.... consistency is out of the window here...

party over country i see..

you guys disgust me.

I don't think it's party over country - many here, like myself, are registered independents, who dislike both parties.

But I have no problem saying my political stance at the moment is anti-democrat, because I do not like what they're pushing, and I don't think they've put forth a viable candidate capable of winning.

They've had almost three years of a large anti-Trump environment to cultivate a sensible candidate with realistic propositions, but all their frontrunners now are super far left, and likely, not electable.

They've learned nothing from 2016.

Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #562 on: October 11, 2019, 10:43:17 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-record-support-for-trump-impeachment

your head just exploded...

Why? 

"While 48.1% of its random sample of 1,003 voters considered themselves Democrats, only 40% were Republicans. Independents comprised only 12 percent, a fact Trump War Room’s Twitter account was quick to take issue with."
https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/10/trump-campaign-fox-news-poll-impeachment/

Aside from that, what is the impeachable offense and what is the evidence in support of that offense? 

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: October 11, 2019, 11:09:48 AM »
Trump admitted it in a news briefing. Later, he retracted his admission. And during another news briefing, he asked China to investigate the Biden's.

September 13, 2019

Days later, reports emerge that Trump asked Zelenskiy during the 25 July phone call to investigate Joe Biden and the candidate’s son, Hunter. Trump admits that he did, but denies wrongdoing. He denies that withholding aid had amounted to a quid pro quo.

Holy fuck you are stupid.

Trump asked the Ukraine to investigate much discussed Biden corruption....period, no quid pro quo offered. As is his right to do as the POTUS.

Biden bragged on video about having committed coercion and extortion....if the Ukraine didnt fire a Special Prosecutor within 6 hours, they didn’t get their $1 billion dollars in aid money.

Jesus Christ you fucking aids infested bag of moron, either learn to read and comprehend, or kill yourself.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: October 11, 2019, 06:12:48 PM »
In the excerpted portion of the clip, Biden was discussing his efforts on behalf of the Obama administration to pressure Ukraine into to prosecuting corruption and firing Viktor Shokin, an ineffective prosecutor. That effort by Biden has been used by Trump supporters to argue, inaccurately, that Biden single-handedly had Shokin fired because Shokin was investigating Burisma, a Ukrainian group of energy exploration and production companies of which Biden’s son Hunter was a board member.

However, Shokin was not fired for investigating Burisma, but for his failure to pursue corruption investigations — including investigations connected to Burisma. And Biden wasn’t alone in the effort to push Shokin out, but rather was spearheading the Obama administration’s policy, which represented a consensus among diplomats, officials from various European countries, and the International Monetary Fund that Shokin was an impediment to rooting out corruption in his country, according to Bloomberg:

Prime give it up. You are still acting like facts matter. They don't. Not a single mind has been changed arguing with Trumpsters. If they are still at this point looking at Trumps call to the Ukranian President as "a perfect call" knowing what we know about the timeline, then they are either brainwashed, ignorant or hopelessly in denial and there is not a thing you can say to change their minds. Just rest easy knowing they are in the minority

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: October 12, 2019, 08:48:21 AM »
Prime give it up. You are still acting like facts matter. They don't. Not a single mind has been changed arguing with Trumpsters. If they are still at this point looking at Trumps call to the Ukranian President as "a perfect call" knowing what we know about the timeline, then they are either brainwashed, ignorant or hopelessly in denial and there is not a thing you can say to change their minds. Just rest easy knowing they are in the minority

Just like how we heard for 3 years how the Mueller Report would put President Donald Trump in prison.

In reality, Democrat stupidity will put President Donald Trump in the White House for 4 more years.

Deal with it snowflakes.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: October 12, 2019, 10:43:42 PM »
Just like how we heard for 3 years how the Mueller Report would put President Donald Trump in prison.

In reality, Democrat stupidity will put President Donald Trump in the White House for 4 more years.

Deal with it snowflakes.

The Mueller report SHOULD have gotten him impeached, not necessarily imprisoned. His saving grace was Americans will read Rachelle Steele and Tom Clancy novels till the cows come home but they wont read a 300 page document about the President. Thats on us as US citizens.  I challenge anyone with a brain cell to read vol 2 of the report and NOT call for his impeachment. Butt hat wont happen. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: October 13, 2019, 01:31:15 PM »
The Mueller report SHOULD have gotten him impeached, not necessarily imprisoned. His saving grace was Americans will read Rachelle Steele and Tom Clancy novels till the cows come home but they wont read a 300 page document about the President. Thats on us as US citizens.  I challenge anyone with a brain cell to read vol 2 of the report and NOT call for his impeachment. Butt hat wont happen. 

Here is a hint, if you want to make your challenge to “anyone with a brain cell”, then you probably shouldn’t have a brain dead person present the results of the report to Congress.

Bob Mueller’s testimony was an airtight indicator that the Russian Collusion investigation was 100% a hoax.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #569 on: October 14, 2019, 01:28:50 PM »
Your prejudice shows through in every post you make, you're blind to reality and facts. Probably why you aren't in LE anymore. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: October 14, 2019, 01:35:00 PM »
Still waiting for someone to take a stab at identifying the impeachable offense and the evidence in support of that impeachable offense. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #571 on: October 14, 2019, 03:25:50 PM »
Yeah how did those same polls work out for you in 2016 ? 

Idiot. 

FOX THO???.... BOOM... HEAD EXPLODED

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #572 on: October 14, 2019, 04:32:55 PM »
Unravelling by the day.  Somebody take the mic away from this dishonest dummy.

Adam Schiff: ‘There Doesn’t Need to Be a Quid Pro Quo’ for Impeachment
EDWIN MORA  14 Oct 2019
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/14/adam-schiff-there-doesnt-need-to-be-a-quid-pro-quo-for-impeachment/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: October 14, 2019, 05:30:51 PM »
If Trump is impeached for obstruction of justice, it would be a different charge.

What evidence is there that Trump obstructed justice in his telephone call with the president of Ukraine? 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #574 on: October 14, 2019, 05:31:32 PM »
If Trump is impeached for obstruction of justice, it would be a different charge.

You don't find the crime to fit the desired end result, nor is one process a placeholder so you can change the charge. Three years of this now....

Some would give up every legal and constitutional right just to get this guy out of office like it's nothing. It's crazy.