Author Topic: Impeachment  (Read 277214 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Impeachment
« Reply #700 on: November 15, 2019, 07:41:05 AM »
Cortez was actually dumb enough to say on camera that this was about "Uniting the party".

OK...but look at the candidates you are uniting for...haha. This isn't going to work. The idea that "we almost had him but for the Senate" ... just not going to play well.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #701 on: November 15, 2019, 08:27:39 AM »
Former Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch....serves at the pleasure of the POTUS. She was not "owed" staying in her position so there was no conspiracy against her as she tries to act this out. These people either really don't understand their job or are actual deep state actors.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #702 on: November 15, 2019, 10:53:55 AM »
No quid pro quo and no "bribery" here either.

Donald Trump Releases Transcript of First Call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky
CHARLIE SPIERING  15 Nov 2019
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/15/donald-trump-releases-transcript-of-first-call-with-ukrainian-president-volodymyr-zelensky/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #703 on: November 15, 2019, 12:05:19 PM »
I have not watched the testimony today, but can somebody please update this thread when this woman who is testifying confirms the "quid pro quo" or "bribery" by the POTUS? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #704 on: November 15, 2019, 12:14:53 PM »
I have not watched the testimony today, but can somebody please update this thread when this woman who is testifying confirms the "quid pro quo" or "bribery" by the POTUS? 

I guess we shouldn't be surprised that you're so uninformed and basically just ignorant.

She wasn't part of the criminal conspiracy

She was fired because because she was trying to fight corruption in Ukraine and, as you know, Trump was actually trying to direct corruption toward Biden (i.e bribing the new President of Ukraine to gin up a phony investigation on Biden and to go on US television to announce it)

Too bad Trump and his criminal conspirators don't have the balls of Hillary Clinton to show up and answer questions under oath

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #705 on: November 15, 2019, 12:34:20 PM »
Why do I have the feeling Trump would lie under oath anyway? Could it be because he's made it abundantly clear that he believes he is above the law?

It's even less complicated

He's a lifelong pathological liar who literally doesn't seem to know the difference between the truth and a lie

He's also a world class pussy

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: November 15, 2019, 12:37:54 PM »
The TDS Twins.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: November 15, 2019, 12:49:11 PM »
I'm sure you can find some station that is broadcasting it. Maybe even FOX.

Too busy.  And not interested.  I just need someone to post the Cliff's Notes about her confirmation of the "quid pro quo" and/or "bribery." 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #708 on: November 15, 2019, 05:06:58 PM »

So I found a summary that tells us all we need to know about her:

“Do you have any information regarding the President of the United States accepting any bribes?” asked Rep. Chris Stewart (R-UT) of former Ambassador Yovanovitch.

“No,” replied Yovanovitch.

“Do you have any information regarding any criminal activity that the President of the United States has been involved with at all?” asked Rep. Stewart.

“No,” answered Yovanovitch.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/15/former-u-s-ambassador-to-ukraine-marie-yovanovitch-admits-having-no-knowledge-of-trump-criminal-activity/

Why the heck was she testifying then??  How stupid is this entire process so far? 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #709 on: November 15, 2019, 05:46:57 PM »
There are no material witnesses in a hearsay case. The dems continue to sully the processes that were once held in regard. In a way they are achieving the progressive agenda just by eroding faith in the consitutional rights that everyone has to defend themselves in a court, etc. This has been going on for a few years now.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #710 on: November 15, 2019, 05:49:04 PM »

“Do you have any information regarding the President of the United States accepting any bribes?” asked Rep. Chris Stewart (R-UT) of former Ambassador Yovanovitch.

“Do you have any information regarding any criminal activity that the President of the United States has been involved with at all?” asked Rep. Stewart.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/15/former-u-s-ambassador-to-ukraine-marie-yovanovitch-admits-having-no-knowledge-of-trump-criminal-activity/

Why the heck was she testifying then??  How stupid is this entire process so far? 
Waste of time and our money......NEXT!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #711 on: November 15, 2019, 06:00:00 PM »

Exactly what use or point was it her being brought in.

I’ll give her 10 out of 10 for her straight forward Honesty.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: November 15, 2019, 06:59:41 PM »
Why do I have the feeling Trump would lie under oath anyway? Could it be because he's made it abundantly clear that he believes he is above the law?

Just a guess but Trump lies all the time and wouldn't be able to distinguish lying under oath vs not under oath. I doubt we will ever see the day Trump is under oath vs Clinton

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #713 on: November 15, 2019, 07:06:31 PM »
The DJIA went over 28,000 today.

I don’t care how many ugly, bull dyke, brain dead Ukrainian ambassadors President Trump fires.

Donald Trump is the greatest President in history.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #714 on: November 15, 2019, 07:09:20 PM »

I don’t care how many ugly, bull dyke, brain dead Ukrainian ambassadors President Trump fires.

Just my opinion, but I have never tied my bank account to my morals or my country. Money is one thing, my country, which I served for 10 years is another...

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #715 on: November 15, 2019, 07:13:23 PM »

Says our 401 accounts.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #716 on: November 15, 2019, 07:14:11 PM »
Just my opinion, but I have never tied my bank account to my morals or my country. Money is one thing, my country, which I served for 10 years is another...

She lied under oath today about the Biden video.

You can question her morals, not mine.

Your opinion is exactly that, just your singular opinion pertaining only to you.

Thank you for your service.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #717 on: November 15, 2019, 07:14:55 PM »
Says our 401 accounts.

Sad that Americans would be so much about the almighty dollar and not whats right. but it is what it is

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #718 on: November 15, 2019, 07:19:58 PM »
Sad that Americans would be so much about the almighty dollar and not whats right. but it is what it is

You’re not seriously trying to claim that this Impeachment Inquiry is right?

Legal?
Constitutional?
Due process?
Bipartisan?
Fair?
Equitable?

You’ve lost all credibility with that statement.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #719 on: November 15, 2019, 07:24:23 PM »
You’re not seriously trying to claim that this Impeachment Inquiry is right?

Legal?
Constitutional?
Due process?
Bipartisan?
Fair?
Equitable?

You’ve lost all credibility with that statement.
Nah, you're just too stupid to acknowledge our President used his position to attempt to get a foreign power to stir up crap on his rival.  If it helps, you're not alone. There are a LOT of stupid americans...
PS you have never had credibility

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #720 on: November 15, 2019, 07:32:25 PM »
Nah, you're just too stupid to acknowledge our President used his position to attempt to get a foreign power to stir up crap on his rival.  If it helps, you're not alone. There are a LOT of stupid americans...
PS you have never had credibility

Impeachable offenses: "Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors"

Go ahead and point out the specific sections in the transcript of either President Trump call with the Ukraine where those impeachable offenses were committed.

I won’t stoop to your level and call you stupid, I will let your juvenile, misinformed posts make that point for me.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #721 on: November 15, 2019, 07:49:34 PM »

Expand on the morals thing.

The posters here from other countries seem to unanimously favor Trump.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #722 on: November 16, 2019, 06:43:55 AM »
Meaning?

Meaning I asked Agnostic about morals.  People always seem concerned about our reputation, but I see most foreign posters here respecting the man.

The man has condemned white supremacy, is working to get countries who criminalize homosexuality to cut the shit, wiping out terrorism, etc.

So I wanted to see what over arching immorality he believes exists.
Y

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #723 on: November 16, 2019, 09:31:03 AM »
The people have already dismissed the Impeachment Inquiry as a sham.

Hence the reason the DJIA went over 28,000 yesterday.

God bless President Donald Trump, the greatest President in the country’s history

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #724 on: November 16, 2019, 09:46:47 AM »
I heard on the radio ( UK) viewing figures for the sham goings on this week
Were a max of 14million !! Americans
That’s far less Americans than watched the last Stupid “royal” wedding.

Carry on DummyCraps