Author Topic: Impeachment  (Read 277193 times)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Re: Impeachment
« Reply #725 on: November 16, 2019, 10:02:04 AM »
I heard on the radio ( UK) viewing figures for the sham goings on this week
Were a max of 14million !! Americans
That’s far less Americans than watched the last Stupid “royal” wedding.

Carry on DummyCraps

The Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi Impeachment Inquiry is so ridiculously illegitimate and the sham is poorly played out that the American public has forgotten how retarded Jerrold Nadler is.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #726 on: November 17, 2019, 03:03:24 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #727 on: November 17, 2019, 06:39:07 PM »
Nah, you're just too stupid to acknowledge our President used his position to attempt to get a foreign power to stir up crap on his rival.  If it helps, you're not alone. There are a LOT of stupid americans...
PS you have never had credibility
Are you out of your fucking mind? Really? You assholes act like Presidents haven't been asking foreign countries for favor since the inception of the US. You half-cocked, brainless fuckwits have your silk panties in such a tight wad because some deranged girl didn't "get her turn".

PS: there are a lot of stupid Americans like yourself that just keep repeating what your TV tells you to, sheep.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #728 on: November 17, 2019, 07:44:25 PM »
Are you out of your fucking mind? Really? You assholes act like Presidents haven't been asking foreign countries for favor since the inception of the US. You half-cocked, brainless fuckwits have your silk panties in such a tight wad because some deranged girl didn't "get her turn".

PS: there are a lot of stupid Americans like yourself that just keep repeating what your TV tells you to, sheep.

Democrats created a fake dossier with the Ukraine
The Obama Administration stole Ukrainian aid money
VP Biden and his son stole taxpayer money through corrupt a Ukraine business
Hillary paid for the fake dossier to use against Trump
The MSM, DOJ, FBI, and CIA used the dossier to try to keep Trump from being elected.
The Obama Administration lied to the FISA court and the public to spy on Trump
The Obama Administration and DNC used the fake dossier and Ukrainian info to create the Mueller scam.

Donald Trump: Wow, that sounds bad, we should look into that.

Democrats: See, he’s breaking the rules...IMPEACH HIM!

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #729 on: November 18, 2019, 01:49:37 AM »
Democrats created a fake dossier with the Ukraine
The Obama Administration stole Ukrainian aid money
VP Biden and his son stole taxpayer money through corrupt a Ukraine business
Hillary paid for the fake dossier to use against Trump
The MSM, DOJ, FBI, and CIA used the dossier to try to keep Trump from being elected.
The Obama Administration lied to the FISA court and the public to spy on Trump
The Obama Administration and DNC used the fake dossier and Ukrainian info to create the Mueller scam.

Donald Trump: Wow, that sounds bad, we should look into that.

Democrats: See, he’s breaking the rules...IMPEACH HIM!

A perfect summation, Sir.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #730 on: November 18, 2019, 08:14:53 AM »

:

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #731 on: November 18, 2019, 09:25:40 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #732 on: November 18, 2019, 09:31:42 AM »
Democrat who voted against impeachment inquiry: Most folks are 'worn out,' want to 'move on'
By David Montanaro | Fox News

New York Republican Rep. Lee Zeldin and New Jersey Democrat Rep. Jeff Van Drew weigh in on the state of the House impeachment investigation.

Rep. Jeff Van Drew, one of two House Democrats to vote against the impeachment inquiry, said Sunday he believes many voters are "tired" of the proceedings, as Capitol Hill gears up for more witnesses to testify this week.

In an exclusive interview with Maria Bartiromo on "Sunday Morning Futures," the New Jersey congressman said he's heard "concern" among his colleagues about how the hearings have been playing out.

"There is some discussion among some of them, quietly, privately, of concern certainly. I mean, what I'm hearing out in the street is they're kind of tired. They're kind of worn out. They're kind of bored, most folks. And they really want to move on unless there's something new and amazing. We know the end game here," he said.

Van Drew said he plans to vote against articles of impeachment unless he hears evidence against President Trump that "rises to the level of treason or a high crime."

Fallout continues from the first round of the public impeachment inquiry hearingsVideo
"But we don't see that," Van Drew argued, saying the testimony so far has been on "hearsay" about what Trump told the president of Ukraine about an investigation of former Vice President Joe Biden and Biden's son, Hunter.

He said the "Founding Fathers had vigorous debates of whether they would even allow impeachment in the Constitution," and said he favors allowing voters to decide the matter in next year's election.

"You don't disenfranchise voters, millions upon millions of voters. Voters choose their leaders in America," said Van Drew.

Trump was accused by critics of intimidating former Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch during her testimony on Friday when he sent out a disparaging tweet.

“Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad. She started off in Somalia, how did that go?” Trump tweeted.

Democrats have accused Trump of “witness intimidation” with his tweet, and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff read the tweet to Yovanovitch during her testimony and asked her to respond.

Asked by a reporter if he thought his tweets could be intimidating, Trump answered, “I don’t think so at all.”

"I have the right to speak. I have freedom of speech just like other people do," he said.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/democrat-jeff-van-drew-voted-against-impeachment

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #733 on: November 18, 2019, 09:33:43 AM »

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #734 on: November 18, 2019, 01:37:08 PM »

A perfect summation, Sir.

Thanks.

I’m female though.
A real female.
Not an estrogen soaked liberal male.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #735 on: November 18, 2019, 03:22:43 PM »
Ron Johnson: Ukrainians Felt No Pressure From White House Over Withheld Aid
New testimony further calls into question Chris Murphy's characterization of Zelensky meeting
Brent Scher - NOVEMBER 18, 2019
https://freebeacon.com/national-security/ron-johnson-ukrainians-felt-no-pressure-from-white-house-over-withheld-aid/

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #736 on: November 18, 2019, 04:33:30 PM »
Thanks.

I’m female though.
A real female.
Not an estrogen soaked liberal male.

HA, HA, HA…

Forgive me, m'lady!!

(very easily in the top 5 posters on this site!!!)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #737 on: November 18, 2019, 06:07:40 PM »
Rep. Dina Titus slams Trump at Nevada conference: 'I'd like to impeach the bastard right now'
By Charles Creitz | Fox News

A House Democratic lawmaker slammed President Trump during a forum in Las Vegas this weekend that featured appearances by several top 2020 contenders.

Rep. Dina Titus, D-Nev., was speaking at the "First in the West" event at the Bellagio hotel Sunday night when she offered harsh words for the president in front of a raucous crowd.

"The heart and soul of our nation is on the ballot," she said. "This is the most important election of your lifetime."

Titus, 69, claimed Nevada's standing as the first western state to hold a Democratic caucus this year is "the first step to getting this con artist out of the White House."

"Frankly, I think the House [of Representatives] is going to do it and I'd like to impeach the bastard right now," she added, referencing the ongoing impeachment inquiry against Trump.

The fiery remarks drew chants of "Dina! Dina!" and loud applause from the crowd.

Turning to the Democrats hoping to challenge Trump, Titus claimed each candidate is "head and shoulders above anything he's got to offer."

The president, she said, has "a rabid fan base that will turn out no matter what he does."

"He will lie and cheat and steal and even bribe a foreign government to win this election, so we've got to be ready for it," Titus added.

Titus also spoke about recent Democrat election victories, singling out a newly-elected Virginia lawmaker who lost her previous job after she was photographed making an obscene gesture toward Trump's motorcade.

"We took the Kentucky governorship and the Louisiana governorship," she said, "but my favorite one was the lady who flipped off the president and then got elected."

Juli Briskman, 51, ran against Republican incumbent Suzanne Volpe for a spot on the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors in Northern Virginia.

Briskman launched her campaign after she was fired from a government contracting firm for violating the “code-of-conduct policy." She'd revealed to her bosses at Virginia-based Akima LLC that she was the woman flipping off the motorcade in a viral photo.

Titus said Briskman's victory was also fitting because Loudoun County, outside Washington D.C., is also home to one of Trump's golf courses.

"Is that not poetic justice?" she asked. "It just doesn't get any better than that."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dina-titus-slams-donald-trump-impeach-the-bastard-nevada

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #738 on: November 18, 2019, 06:16:09 PM »

Rep. Dina Titus slams Trump at Nevada conference: 'I'd like to impeach the bastard right now'
By Charles Creitz | Fox News

A House Democratic lawmaker slammed President Trump during a forum in Las Vegas this weekend that featured appearances by several top 2020 contenders.

Rep. Dina Titus, D-Nev., was speaking at the "First in the West" event at the Bellagio hotel Sunday night when she offered harsh words for the president in front of a raucous crowd.

"The heart and soul of our nation is on the ballot," she said. "This is the most important election of your lifetime."

Titus, 69, claimed Nevada's standing as the first western state to hold a Democratic caucus this year is "the first step to getting this con artist out of the White House."

"Frankly, I think the House [of Representatives] is going to do it and I'd like to impeach the bastard right now," she added, referencing the ongoing impeachment inquiry against Trump.

The fiery remarks drew chants of "Dina! Dina!" and loud applause from the crowd.

Turning to the Democrats hoping to challenge Trump, Titus claimed each candidate is "head and shoulders above anything he's got to offer."

The president, she said, has "a rabid fan base that will turn out no matter what he does."

"He will lie and cheat and steal and even bribe a foreign government to win this election, so we've got to be ready for it," Titus added.

Titus also spoke about recent Democrat election victories, singling out a newly-elected Virginia lawmaker who lost her previous job after she was photographed making an obscene gesture toward Trump's motorcade.

"We took the Kentucky governorship and the Louisiana governorship," she said, "but my favorite one was the lady who flipped off the president and then got elected."

Juli Briskman, 51, ran against Republican incumbent Suzanne Volpe for a spot on the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors in Northern Virginia.

Briskman launched her campaign after she was fired from a government contracting firm for violating the “code-of-conduct policy." She'd revealed to her bosses at Virginia-based Akima LLC that she was the woman flipping off the motorcade in a viral photo.

Titus said Briskman's victory was also fitting because Loudoun County, outside Washington D.C., is also home to one of Trump's golf courses.

"Is that not poetic justice?" she asked. "It just doesn't get any better than that."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dina-titus-slams-donald-trump-impeach-the-bastard-nevada

On what grounds Representative?

Well....well... um..... this!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #739 on: November 18, 2019, 06:20:40 PM »

On what grounds Representative?

Well....well... um..... this!

Truth.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #740 on: November 18, 2019, 06:33:29 PM »
Personal favors?

P.S. And you don't? And you aren't?
Yes
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #741 on: November 18, 2019, 06:36:10 PM »
1,814 DAYS LEFT IN THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY !!

Kiss it Libidiots !

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #742 on: November 18, 2019, 06:38:13 PM »
Yes, comments like these are unprofessional and outrageous. Unfortunately, Trump is no stranger to unprofessional and outrageous comments, as he made a ton of them himself.
Epic deflection.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #743 on: November 18, 2019, 06:47:02 PM »
Perhaps....or maybe you're too blinded by you admiration for Trump that you can no longer see his imperfections. He's your God. I get it.
Or you're just too old and senile to see how the media has controlled your every thought. You are weak, fragile and easy manipulated by what the media has presented to you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #744 on: November 18, 2019, 06:48:15 PM »
Yes, comments like these are unprofessional and outrageous. Unfortunately, Trump is no stranger to unprofessional and outrageous comments, as he made a ton of them himself.

This irks me.  I was talking to a friend this weekend who repeatedly responded to concerns I was raising about today's progressives with "both sides do it."  It's not true.  Both parties don't have all of the same problems.  I cannot tell you how many times a liberal-statist-progressive has responded to these kinds of outrageous comments/behavior by trying to use moral equivalency.  

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #745 on: November 18, 2019, 06:52:20 PM »
This irks me.  I was talking to a friend this weekend who repeatedly responded to concerns I was raising about today's progressives with "both sides do it."  It's not true.  Both parties don't have all of the same problems.  I cannot tell you how many times a liberal-statist-progressive has responded to these kinds of outrageous comments/behavior by trying to use moral equivalency.  

The Progression of a Liberal Impeachment

1. Quid pro quo

To

2. Bribery

To

3. Mean Tweets

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #746 on: November 18, 2019, 07:17:37 PM »
Just to be clear...in this scenario the mean tweets came before the bribery accusation. Not that there won't be more mean tweets of course.
Your generation was supposed to be tough.....what happened to you?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #747 on: November 18, 2019, 07:22:02 PM »
Just to be clear...in this scenario the mean tweets came before the bribery accusation. Not that there won't be more mean tweets of course.

No.

You’re wrong.

You’re senile

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #748 on: November 18, 2019, 09:06:07 PM »
After reading this and seeing how the hearings are going down in flames so far, I think it's actually possible they don't bring articles of impeachment to the floor for a vote.  Instead, I could see them trying to vote on an attempted face-saving resolution/censorship. 

Exclusive — Focus Group Data Show Impeachment Flopping with Swing Voters, 2020 Democrat Leftist Lurch Unpopular
MATTHEW BOYLE
18 Nov 2019

ARLINGTON, Virginia — New focus group data collected by a key group supporting President Donald Trump show that Democrats are losing ground with swing voters when it comes to their impeachment agenda—and when it comes to presidential candidates’ leftist policies.

America First Policies, the president’s official Super PAC, gave Breitbart News on Monday an exclusive sneak peek at findings from its focus group work nationwide in the last month. The organization has now conducted 18 separate focus groups in nine different American cities since late October.

Those cities include Des Moines, Iowa, Orlando, Florida, Charlotte, North Carolina, Phoenix, Arizona, Miami, Florida, Atlanta, Georgia, Columbus, Ohio, Detroit, Michigan, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. America First Policies has gathered 36 total hours of focus group data from the participants, all of whom are independents or swing voters in their respective cities.

The biggest takeaway from all the groups, including one in Pittsburgh thatwas conducted after the first House Intelligence Committee public impeachment hearing last Wednesday that featured State Department officials Bill Taylor and George Kent, is that swing voters are not being moved in the slightest against Trump by the impeachment narrative Democrats are offering.

America First Policies screened footage from these focus groups for Breitbart News at their headquarters  just outside the nation’s capital on Monday afternoon, including the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, group that was filmed after that first Democrat impeachment hearing. When the moderator asked the room if anyone thinks Donald Trump should be impeached, not a single person in the room—all independents, most of whom do not like Trump’s personality—said they did.

After a moment of silence when the focus group conductor asked the room of independents if Trump should be impeached, a man finally said: “Not even close.”

The man continued when asked why the Democrats are pushing for impeachment:

This is their platform. This is all they got—and what they got is nothing. They want to keep to politics and Trump is not a politician. They are going to do everything they can because he bucked the system. He exposed what the draining the swamp and everything means. That’s the thing—they don’t even have anything close to valid. It’s just nothing. Instead of focusing on policies, they’re trying to do this to win the election.

When the moderator asks another man how House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) has done handling the impeachment inquiry so far, he replies: “I don’t know because I can’t believe half of what the media puts out because they’re biased—and there’s been no proof on the table.”

“I’m not all Trump… I’m not a party voter,” that man continues. “But he calls it like it is. He’s a renegade… Do I respect the man? I don’t. But I respect the office. But I don’t see where they have enough to say he knew about it so…”

Up next was a woman, who said she is not a Trump supporter but thinks the president is getting railroaded:

I’m not a Trump supporter by any means, but I totally disagree with what they’re doing. I know he’s not perfect, but by the same coin he’s right there and he tells you how it is. I don’t agree with all of the things. But at least he’s trying to do things.

After that another woman and another man—both of whom are not Trump supporters—made the case that Democrats’ impeachment goals are meaningless because the Senate will clear Trump even if the House impeaches him.

“Sadly, I don’t feel—just because they’ll stick to party lines—that this will go anywhere,” the woman said.

“And they have to know that, so then you have to ask why they’re doing this,” the man added.

“Correct,” the woman concurred. “It’s just a waste of the taxpayers’ money.”

Another man said he thinks the Democrats are doing it so Trump “has an asterisk next to his name going into the next election.” He went on:

But another thing is I think it shows a weakness, or a lack of confidence, in the Democrat field and concern that their eventual candidate can’t beat Donald Trump. Otherwise, why would you be doing this a year out from the election?

This dismissal of impeachment was a consistent theme throughout the focus groups that America First Policies conducted throughout the country. Generally speaking, most of the focus groups—video from all of which Breitbart News reviewed in America First’s northern Virginia offices—had no supporters of even the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry. The handful of those that did support an actual inquiry—because they want elected leaders like Trump to face scrutiny and they support investigations, not because they think he actually did anything wrong—certainly do not think there is enough evidence to impeach, never mind convict Trump and remove him from office.

A woman in the North Carolina focus group, for instance, said Democrats are “wasting a lot of time and money” pursuing Trump’s impeachment and should instead “get back to doing what they’re supposed to be doing, passing laws.”

A man in that group also summed up what independents are thinking, dismissing the Democrats’ impeachment agenda:

When the news of this first broke, I was sitting there thinking okay these are conversations that mostly went on and then you step back and look what they are—from what media outlet—and you go, okay, his personality is arrogant. We’ve all seen him say something stupid. However, on the flip side of that, all this secrecy—the smoke and mirrors—the unwillingness to unmask the whistleblower out of fears of safety. Come on. What are you hiding?

These sentiments on impeachment were not the only thing that America First’s focus groups uncovered. Another consistent theme is that while these independent swing voters like President Trump’s policies and what he’s accomplished for the country, they do not like his personality or his tweets.

Generally speaking, the swing voters wish Trump would tweet less attacks on opponents—and not say certain things sometimes. But they did also reveal that while the voters find Trump’s abrasive personality off-putting at times, they do like that he is a “street fighter” in the words of one and that he has exposed corruption in the federal government.

Perhaps most importantly for Trump, the voters do not see him as part of the political system—they do not consider Trump a “politician,” despite the fact he’s been in office for nearly three years now—and they still consider him an outsider or “renegade,” in the words of one Pittsburgh-area independent.

What’s more, America First’s focus groups also uncovered a lot of sentiment among independents about several of the top Democrat presidential candidates. Regarding former Vice President Joe Biden, top terms focus group participants used were “too old,” “forgetful,” and “Obama’s second hand.” They also described Biden as a “creep” who makes unwanted advances against young women and as “the swamp,” a sign that America First Policies officials believe demonstrates that attacks on Biden’s son Hunter Biden are breaking through to voters nationwide.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) is described as a “socialist,” “outspoken,” a “liar,” and “academic.” Warren’s history of falsely claiming to be a Native American has broken through, as several of the independent voters in the focus groups across the country called Warren “Pocahontas.”

Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont, meanwhile, was described as “too old,” “angry,” “crazy,” and “socialist.”

Another interesting finding from these focus groups is that these independent voters do not see much of a difference between any of the Democrats, even when there are actual policy-specific nuances separating them. For instance, when former Rep. Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke (D-TX) called for door-to-door gun confiscation and mandatory government-controlled buybacks of Americans’ firearms before he later dropped out of the presidential race, one woman in a North Carolina focus group expressed outrage at the whole Democrat field over it. She said:

“I watched ten minutes of the Democratic debate and when I heard somebody talking about taking your guns I thought ‘you just fucking killed yourself.’ What was he talking about when he was saying he was going to take our guns?”

“No way in hell are they getting our guns,” another woman said.

The woman did not use the name “Beto O’Rourke” when expressing her frustrations with Democrats on gun confiscation, but just broadly spoke of all the Democrats like this. America First Policies officials told Breitbart News that generally speaking on issues like gun confiscation, illegal immigration, and healthcare—particularly the backing of the government takeover of healthcare through “Medicare For All”—these focus group voters do not see much nuance between the different Democrats’ plans and policy visions, a problem for Democrats as swing voters are painting them all with a broad brush into radically leftist socialist positions.

What’s more, the only two Democrat candidates for president these focus group independent swing voters spoke highly of were Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) and businessman Andrew Yang. The swing voters, the America First Policies officials told Breitbart News, like Gabbard’s military service and the fight she just got in with 2016 Democrat nominee Hillary Rodham Clinton. As for Yang, they said, the voters are intrigued by his different kinds of ideas like the universal basic income idea.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/18/exclusive-focus-group-data-show-impeachment-flopping-with-swing-voters-2020-democrat-leftist-lurch-unpopular/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #749 on: November 18, 2019, 09:12:05 PM »
I have to hand it to the left. That any of them still have energy to be outraged after 3 years of Russia 24/7 is admirable. CNN and MSNBC have tortured their viewership, truly.