Author Topic: Impeachment  (Read 272833 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Impeachment
« Reply #825 on: November 27, 2019, 07:23:08 PM »
When you joke, I don't see your sense of humor. Maybe it's too rancid. You've mentioned that you are unintelligent, before. Are you making excuses for your tendency to resort to ridiculous word alterations, such a Gayflower, or your obvious inuendos, such as suggesting I'm on my knees around you. Please...I just ate. Don't make be throw up.

Really?  No...Really?  Around me?  FTN.  You are such a fuckwad.  You feign ignorance of the English language and semantics and even worse lay claim to failing to  understand others here, asking them to explain their words to you.  And no, I am not here to look up any references for you.

You have professed homosexual tendencies here, ergo I make light of said tendencies albeit with a flair that you lack. Pathetic excuse for a man.   I make no excuses you simpleton.  I make light of my problems rather than be "triggered" (there, you should understand that term, you child of iniquity) by some here that feel (for such as they never actually think) they can belittle me for them. 

"Rancid".  How typically pathetic. "...ridiculous word alterations".  What a maroon.   Some here have a way with words (Kahn!), but you?  You and your ilk desire to have your way with not only nature but also history.  Think about it, idiot.  I do weary of your kind. Fucking dehydrated hippies, just add false pride and stand back, it's 1967 all over again.

You're in over your head in the shallow end of the gene pool, kiddo.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #826 on: November 27, 2019, 08:11:18 PM »
Long story short, your admiration for Trump has everything to do with money. So as long as the economy is doing well, you are his devotee.
Yup. Could care less about him but love his pro business style, and many of my stocks doubling during his reign.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #827 on: December 02, 2019, 12:03:05 PM »
Question for fools : How is impeachment 'progressing' !.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #828 on: December 02, 2019, 12:40:49 PM »
On a side note, the House Intelligence committee invited Trump and his attorneys to have their say before they pass it on to the Judiciary Committee.

They gave him a 24 hour window when they knew he was out of the country.

It was a farce.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #829 on: December 02, 2019, 12:50:08 PM »
Gonna be a lllllooooooooooooooooonn nnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg gggggggggg 5 more prosperous booming years for you demented trump hating queens 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #830 on: December 02, 2019, 12:53:29 PM »

It was a farce.

Right?  They give him an opportunity after they held secret meetings and questioned witnesses and after they held public hearings and questioned witnesses.  Absurd. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #831 on: December 02, 2019, 01:17:57 PM »
White House Counsel Pat Cipollone added, in a letter addressed directly to Nadler, that the Judiciary Committee, like the Intelligence Committe, could “not begin to provide the president with any semblance of a fair process.”

If Nadler doesn’t improve upon Schiff’s performance, that also spells good news for the White House. A number of leftists, including several Democrats in close races, and even members of the mainstream media, have shied away from openly supporting a vote on impeachment now that Schiff’s stage of the impeachment inquiry has concluded. Even Nate Silver’s FiveThirtyEight was forced to admit, Monday, that Schiff had failed to produce a “smoking gun” proving the president was behind any quid-pro-quo agreement involving Joe and Hunter Biden.
Y

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #832 on: December 02, 2019, 01:22:18 PM »

It was a farce.

For Real !!
You’re correct absolutely Farcical.

DummyCraps Know they Not Going to Win Election
So they’re sticking to the dirty tricks campaign
& Impeachment Impeachment Impeachment   ::)  ::)

If they really believed they’d win they’d drop this Nonsense

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #833 on: December 02, 2019, 01:25:39 PM »
For Real !!
You’re correct absolutely Farcical.

Any Reply Prime ??

He replied with an article from the "impartial" site Vox.
Y

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #834 on: December 02, 2019, 01:34:40 PM »
He replied with an article from the "impartial" site Vox.

Yes I see he’d replied- & modified my post I think while you were posting.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #835 on: December 02, 2019, 01:51:08 PM »
Get my replies straight. My reply to that post was this:

You stated they invited Donald - And he was out of the county at that time - Do you not see that as Stupid.
Forget about his attorneys.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #836 on: December 02, 2019, 03:57:47 PM »
Though Trump has recently signaled openness to providing written testimony in the impeachment hearings, he has also repeatedly worked to delegitimize them, meaning his decision not to accept committee Chair Jerry Nadler’s invitation isn’t particularly surprising.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/12/2/20991529/impeachment-hearings-judiciary-nadler-trump

What's your point? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #837 on: December 02, 2019, 04:59:13 PM »
Next up in Kangaroo Court:

Jerry Nadler Announces Four Professors for First Impeachment Inquiry Hearing in Judiciary Committee
JOEL B. POLLAK  2 Dec 2019

House Judiciary Committee chair Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) has announced the four legal scholars who will be the first witnesses at his committee’s hearings on the impeachment inquiry against President Donald Trump.

The witnesses include three chosen by the committee’s Democrats, and one chosen by the committee’s Republicans.

The Democrats’ witnesses include Harvard Law School professor Noah Feldman, Stanford Law School professor Pamela Karlan, and University of North Carolina Law School professor Michael Gerhardt. The sole Republican witness is George Washington University Law School professor Jonathan Turley, a liberal who nonetheless has become a frequent critic of Democrats’ approach to the Constitution in recent years.

Last month, Turley said that Democrats were “proceeding on the narrowest basis for impeachment in the history of this country.”

Feldman is respected for the nuances of his constitutional insights, and worked on the drafting of a new Iraqi constitution in the wake of the toppling of Saddam Hussain a decade-and-a-half ago. Yet he was taken in by the “Russia collusion” conspiracy theory, claiming in September 2017 that “more and more evidence of collusion between Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and Russia has come to light.” (None was eventually found.) Feldman also argued that Trump could be impeached because of “conflicts of interest” and “foreign emoluments” — and even said Trump could be impeached for “defamation” after he accused former President Barack Obama of having his “wires tapped” at Trump Tower. As contemporaneous mainstream media coverage reported, the Obama administration had conducted surveillance of some Trump campaign operatives, including Carter Page.

Earlier on Monday, Rep. Doug Collins (R-TX), the ranking Republican member on the House Judiciary Committee, protested in a letter to Nadler that the witnesses had not been revealed with less than 48 hours before the hearing was due to start Wednesday morning. Nadler revealed the witness list shortly thereafter on the committee website.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/02/jerry-nadler-announces-four-professors-for-first-impeachment-inquiry-hearing-in-judiciary-committee/

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #838 on: December 02, 2019, 05:22:03 PM »
Liberals are without a doubt worthless to civilization and just plain fucking stupid.  I pray for the cRapture to happen.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #839 on: December 02, 2019, 05:38:13 PM »
My, how things have changed over 21 years:

"WASHINGTON —  For only the third time in the republic’s 210 years, the House opened a formal
impeachment proceeding Thursday against the president of the United States, and its largely
party-line vote signaled a rancorous investigation.

"By a vote of 258 to 176, the House authorized its Judiciary Committee to investigate whether
President Clinton committed “high crimes and misdemeanors"--the Constitution’s vague standard
for impeachment--by committing perjury and obstructing justice in concealing his indiscretions
with former White House intern Monica S. Lewinsky.

"Not one of the 228 Republican members of the House voted against the resolution authorizing the
investigation, and they brought with them only 31 Democrats, most of them conservatives."

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1998-oct-09-mn-30796-story.html

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #840 on: December 02, 2019, 05:41:41 PM »
Next up in Kangaroo Court:

Jerry Nadler Announces Four Professors for First Impeachment Inquiry Hearing in Judiciary Committee
JOEL B. POLLAK  2 Dec 2019

House Judiciary Committee chair Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) has announced the four legal scholars who will be the first witnesses at his committee’s hearings on the impeachment inquiry against President Donald Trump.

The witnesses include three chosen by the committee’s Democrats, and one chosen by the committee’s Republicans.

The Democrats’ witnesses include Harvard Law School professor Noah Feldman, Stanford Law School professor Pamela Karlan, and University of North Carolina Law School professor Michael Gerhardt. The sole Republican witness is George Washington University Law School professor Jonathan Turley, a liberal who nonetheless has become a frequent critic of Democrats’ approach to the Constitution in recent years.

Last month, Turley said that Democrats were “proceeding on the narrowest basis for impeachment in the history of this country.”

Feldman is respected for the nuances of his constitutional insights, and worked on the drafting of a new Iraqi constitution in the wake of the toppling of Saddam Hussain a decade-and-a-half ago. Yet he was taken in by the “Russia collusion” conspiracy theory, claiming in September 2017 that “more and more evidence of collusion between Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and Russia has come to light.” (None was eventually found.) Feldman also argued that Trump could be impeached because of “conflicts of interest” and “foreign emoluments” — and even said Trump could be impeached for “defamation” after he accused former President Barack Obama of having his “wires tapped” at Trump Tower. As contemporaneous mainstream media coverage reported, the Obama administration had conducted surveillance of some Trump campaign operatives, including Carter Page.

Earlier on Monday, Rep. Doug Collins (R-TX), the ranking Republican member on the House Judiciary Committee, protested in a letter to Nadler that the witnesses had not been revealed with less than 48 hours before the hearing was due to start Wednesday morning. Nadler revealed the witness list shortly thereafter on the committee website.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/02/jerry-nadler-announces-four-professors-for-first-impeachment-inquiry-hearing-in-judiciary-committee/

I can't recall - did the Republicans have four Horsemen of the Apocalypse law professors testify for the Clinton inquiry?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #841 on: December 02, 2019, 06:52:58 PM »
Not to play the fool, but in the event you didn't already know this, here's what's comming up with the impeachment.

Well, according to the latest news, the House Intelligence Committee is working on drawing up articles of impeachment. When completed, these will go to the House Judiciary Committee, who will rehash all that we've been told and more in a very open and more contentious forum. When the House Judiciary Committee reaches their conclusion, the entire body of the House will vote to impeach. All this is hoped to happen before Christmas. After the house impeaches Trump, the Senate will hold an impeachment trial, where everything will once again be debated.  

On a side note, the House Intelligence committee invited Trump and his attorneys to have their say before they pass it on to the Judiciary Committee. Trump and his attorneys have declined with the proviso that they can reconsider.

OLD man, too much bla-bla-blabing !>

Just : YES or NO  ;)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #842 on: December 02, 2019, 08:51:06 PM »
Trump's a loose cannon who often shoots himself in the foot.

Name a few things democrats have won as a result of Trump somehow damaging himself. This will be good.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #843 on: December 02, 2019, 10:22:39 PM »
Why forget his attorneys? Chances are they wouldn't have wanted him to go even if he was standing on the House steps. Trump's a loose cannon who often shoots himself in the foot.

By not directly answering The Question posed I take it -

1. You were unable to
2, It was to difficult for you to give a direct answer

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #844 on: December 03, 2019, 09:49:07 AM »

1. You were unable to

That's his playbook.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #845 on: December 03, 2019, 09:50:25 AM »

1. You were unable to

That's his playbook.

Yep.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #846 on: December 03, 2019, 11:16:33 AM »
Not this shit again. Find something new to say.

No it’s Not Shit - It’s you not / unable to answer direct questions
You’re a reasonably intelligent man, Yet you try hard to come across
As Stupid / Dim at Times.
That’s you’re Choice - Just expect to get called on it.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #847 on: December 03, 2019, 03:38:19 PM »

1. You were unable to

DEFLECTION is prime's best friend!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #848 on: December 03, 2019, 04:37:35 PM »
A party-line vote. 

House Democrats vote to adopt Trump impeachment report, blast scheme to 'solicit foreign interference' in 2020 race
By Ronn Blitzer, Gregg Re | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-intel-committee-trump-impeachment-report-vote

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #849 on: December 03, 2019, 05:17:02 PM »
1,798 GLORIOUS DAYS LEFT IN THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY!   

That’s a lot of hours of crying in mommy’s basement, libidiots !