Author Topic: Impeachment  (Read 277216 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Impeachment
« Reply #1100 on: December 26, 2019, 03:50:57 PM »
Targeting RINOs.  You should see the clown of a senator from my state (Schatz).  He keeps repeating this mantra that all they need is four Republican votes for a fair trial.  The same idiot who was silent when House Democrats shredded the Constitution.

So their strategy is to not have it dismissed, get a trial and drag it out as long as possible. Tells you what they think of Biden. They want no focus on him and keep it all anti Trump.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1101 on: December 26, 2019, 04:20:46 PM »
THERE ARE 1,776 DAYS LEFT IN THE GLORIOUS TRUMP PRESIDENCY !

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1102 on: December 26, 2019, 06:05:33 PM »
So their strategy is to not have it dismissed, get a trial and drag it out as long as possible. Tells you what they think of Biden. They want no focus on him and keep it all anti Trump.

I think part of the reason Pelosi didn't immediately send over the articles is the Senate might have wrapped this up by Christmas.  This is the same pattern they followed with the Russian hoax.  They knew very early on that it was a stupid conspiracy theory, but needed it to play through the 2018 midterm election.   

In end, it's not going to work.  They cannot prevent the public from knowing (a) how amazing the economy is doing and (b) that some people might be going to jail as part of the Russia hoax. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1103 on: December 27, 2019, 11:25:08 AM »
McConnell hit for impeachment coordination with Trump – but Dems did the same with Clinton
By Adam Shaw | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mcconnell-hit-for-impeachment-coordination-with-trump-but-dems-did-the-same-with-clinton

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1104 on: December 27, 2019, 01:57:52 PM »
Calling what was going on in the House only "coordination" would be an understatement. Went 95% uncovered by the press of course.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1105 on: December 27, 2019, 03:02:50 PM »
What I can't quite figure out is why McConnell said this at all. Could it be he's afraid he won't be reelected in 2020 if he doesn't constantly pander to his base?

Because he knew there was video of Schumer saying the same thing during the Clinton impeachment.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1106 on: December 27, 2019, 04:24:40 PM »

They’re probably waiting for Adam Schiff to release his “damning evidence” of collusion with Russia, more than circumstantial evidence, a scandal of a size beyond Watergate.”

I’m sure that will be released and contradict the Mueller Report findings any day now.

Liberal fucktards.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1107 on: December 27, 2019, 08:12:17 PM »
What I can't quite figure out is why McConnell said this at all. Could it be he's afraid he won't be reelected in 2020 if he doesn't constantly pander to his base?

He said it because that's what he's going to do, just like the Democrats did with Clinton. 

And the Democrats crying about process are absolute hypocrites. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1108 on: December 28, 2019, 05:18:24 PM »
I found three MSM articles on Bill Clinton regarding a couple of controversies.  They’re all from 14-15
years after his presidency, and not one mentions his impeachment.

Can you imagine an MSM article well after Trump leaves office NOT mentioning his impeachment?

https://www.npr.org/2016/04/07/473428472/bill-clinton-gets-into-heated-exchange-with-black-lives-matter-protester

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/clinton-admits-his-crime-bill-made-mass-incarceration-worse

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/04/08/bill-clinton-almost-apologizes-for-arguing-with-black-lives-matter-protesters/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1109 on: December 28, 2019, 11:16:18 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/facing-blowback-biden-clarifies-stance-165108609.html

"I want to clarify something I said yesterday. In my 40 years in public life, I have always complied with a lawful order and in my eight years as VP, my office — unlike Donald Trump and Mike Pence — cooperated with legitimate congressional oversight requests," Biden said on Twitter.

"But I am just not going to pretend that there is any legal basis for Republican subpoenas for my testimony in the impeachment trial," Biden added.

The statement came one day after Biden said in an interview with the Des Moines Register that he would not comply with a Senate subpoena because it would be a tactic by Trump to distract from the president's wrongdoing.

Some legal experts and commentators had criticized Biden for his remarks to the Iowa newspaper, noting that the White House's refusal to comply with congressional subpoenas was part of the reason why Trump had been impeached.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1110 on: December 29, 2019, 03:14:57 PM »
Prime, it continues to crack me up how the republicans change their story to back Trump.
1st it was that the dems couldn't possibly impeach him.
Now, that's happened so they call this reality a fake hoax and try to pretend it's not valid.
Then, they spin it to say it's really great because the impeachment will help him get elected.

LOL, after hearing them you'd think every President wanted to be impeached in their 1st term .

It reminds me of some clueless dude that gets shot down by Miss Hotty.
He spins her refusal by saying she did him a favor.
Now , he can get a shot at the hotter babes.

And you have yet to change that diaper of yours.

This is the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.  Your kind would make it the land of the freak and the home of the slave.

It's called "writing".  Truly, you are even less intelligent than I.  Typist.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1111 on: December 29, 2019, 03:17:52 PM »
Prime, it continues to crack me up how the republicans change their story to back Trump.
1st it was that the dems couldn't possibly impeach him.
Now, that's happened so they call this reality a fake hoax and try to pretend it's not valid.
Then, they spin it to say it's really great because the impeachment will help him get elected.

LOL, after hearing them you'd think every President wanted to be impeached in their 1st term .

It reminds me of some clueless dude that gets shot down by Miss Hotty.
He spins her refusal by saying she did him a favor.
Now , he can get a shot at the hotter babes.
The House impeached along party lines because there is no evidence to support impeachment, only their hurt feelings. That's why Nancy won't send it to the senate, she knows they won't convict Trump without evidence and their whole game will be exposed as a waste of taxpayers money like most normal people already knew it was.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1112 on: December 29, 2019, 03:25:53 PM »
You love this word. Is it because it so aptly describes who you are?

So many years behind you and yet neither your wit nor your wisdom show those years.

You behave as a child and so I will deal with you as one.  Hush.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1113 on: December 29, 2019, 04:07:54 PM »
So many years behind you and yet neither your wit nor your wisdom show those years.

You behave as a child and so I will deal with you as one.  Hush.

Prime = Peter Pan of Getbig

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1114 on: December 29, 2019, 04:18:22 PM »

Prime = Peter Pan Kevin Spacey of Getbig

Fixed for accuracy.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1115 on: December 30, 2019, 03:20:50 PM »

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1116 on: December 30, 2019, 05:08:14 PM »
😂😂😂😂

Oh, you missed the senile crybaby’s posts about “reporting to moderators” that have since been deleted.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1117 on: December 30, 2019, 07:46:06 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1118 on: December 30, 2019, 07:52:17 PM »

I doubt this is true. Where specifically in the Constitution is this "term nullification" mentioned?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1119 on: December 30, 2019, 08:25:35 PM »
I doubt this is true. Where specifically in the Constitution is this "term nullification" mentioned?

I don't think its true either.. but it sure works in getting snowflakes all riled up :-)

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #1120 on: December 30, 2019, 10:56:15 PM »
I don't think its true either.. but it sure works in getting snowflakes all riled up :-)

Check you facts before you post dumb shit like this. Save yourself from looking the fool.

Wow it does work.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1121 on: December 30, 2019, 11:03:02 PM »
Wow it does work.

Prime sure proves the theory every single time without fail..lol

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1122 on: December 31, 2019, 08:46:57 AM »
Check you facts before you post dumb shit like this. Save yourself from looking the fool.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1123 on: December 31, 2019, 10:26:28 AM »

Of all the snowflake Memes, in my estimation, this one is the best. 👍

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1124 on: December 31, 2019, 10:32:25 AM »

Of all the snowflake Memes, in my estimation, this one is the best. 👍