Author Topic: It's getting old so...  (Read 3283 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: It's getting old so...
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2023, 12:20:27 PM »
If Trump were in office this wouldn't make the news... There would be far worse scandals to focus on than who left a dime bag in an area with public access. We should be grateful this is all they have to focus on.
::) You know this is wrong, you're just playing the partisan role.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2023, 12:25:45 PM »
If Trump were in office this wouldn't make the news... There would be far worse scandals to focus on than who left a dime bag in an area with public access. We should be grateful this is all they have to focus on.

You like hearsay manufactured ones of the last 7+ years that were created by the left with the MSM’s help?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2023, 01:26:05 PM »
You like hearsay manufactured ones of the last 7+ years that were created by the left with the MSM’s help?

Or how about the ones you manufacture on a daily basis?   Still no link to that debunking like you claim?  It's ok.  We know you lied for no reason.  "Dishonest".

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2023, 08:44:59 PM »

You mean the ones he was impeached on a couple times and at last count, indicted on a couple times? Those hearsay rumors?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2023, 08:50:40 PM »
You mean the ones he was impeached on a couple times and at last count, indicted on a couple times? Those hearsay rumors?

This orange buffoon is about to set a record for being indicted 4 times in six months for dozens and dozens of felonies and the only excuse the wacko supporters can come up with is "hearsay", or "fake", or "debunked". 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2023, 08:59:58 PM »
This orange buffoon is about to set a record for being indicted 4 times in six months for dozens and dozens of felonies and the only excuse the wacko supporters can come up with is "hearsay", or "fake", or "debunked".

Don't forget "Far Left witch hunting".. I'll bet Jeffery Dahlmers lawyer is sitting back saying "Damn! Why didn't we think of that?"

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2023, 09:51:56 PM »
Don't forget "Far Left witch hunting".. I'll bet Jeffery Dahlmers lawyer is sitting back saying "Damn! Why didn't we think of that?"

You are the Shizzo of the political board. LOL

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2023, 10:02:28 PM »

You are the Shizzo of the political board. LOL

Nicest thing I've heard all day

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2023, 08:47:57 AM »
So out of all of the presidents you believe that Trump is the only president that supposedly may have done some shady shit?
Do you really don't think this is a political attack to stop the momentum of the democrats #1 opponent?
Do you really believe that these investigations have been legitimate?
Do you really think that the media has told you the 100% truth about this situation with Trump?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2023, 09:10:07 AM »
A political attack by who?  Not by Biden.  Not by Congress.  Not by anyone running for office.  Who is the plaintiff again?
Of course these investigations have been legitimate.  So are the charges and indictments resulting from them.
Media > you   when it comes to be factual.

All the little Trumpturds want to blame someone else for little Trumpy's problems and misfortunes.  Why not blame the person actually responsible for them?  DJT?  Bottom line is if he hadn't done that shit, he wouldn't be in this spot.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2023, 09:12:08 AM »
A political attack by who?  Not by Biden.  Not by Congress.  Not by anyone running for office.  Who is the plaintiff again?
Of course these investigations have been legitimate.  So are the charges and indictments resulting from them.
Media > you   when it comes to be factual.

All the little Trumpturds want to blame someone else for little Trumpy's problems and misfortunes.  Why not blame the person actually responsible for them?  DJT?  Bottom line is if he hadn't done that shit, he wouldn't be in this spot.
If I wanted the opinion of a fucking idiot, I would have directed the questions towards you. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2023, 10:04:31 AM »
If I wanted the opinion of a fucking idiot, I would have directed the questions towards you. :)

Nothing to refute my reply with I see.   Not surprising.  That extra cranium space sure wasn't filled with any extra "brainium" apparently. 

How awful it must be to encounter reality so early in the morning.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2023, 01:35:54 PM »
Ha Ha Ha
Pedo Pete having the piss taken out of him
What a Great President & leader  ;D :D ;D ;D :D

Let's see all The DummyCraps come running to defend him   ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2023, 03:45:55 PM »
The Hell's Angel wannabe just can't stop thinking about a political system he will never be able to enjoy or vote in.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2023, 04:30:18 PM »

Nothing to refute my reply with I see.   Not surprising.  That extra cranium space sure wasn't filled with any extra "brainium" apparently. 

How awful it must be to encounter reality so early in the morning.
Your reply is about as useful as Kuntmala.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2023, 05:54:11 PM »
Your reply is about as useful as Kuntmala.

"I love the poorly educated."  - DJT

Trumpy probably loves you the most.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2023, 07:06:18 PM »

The first impeachment was a complete partisan joke, and will pave the way for the same thing to happen to the Democrats and the future.
Y

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2023, 08:28:01 PM »
So out of all of the presidents you believe that Trump is the only president that supposedly may have done some shady shit?
Do you really don't think this is a political attack to stop the momentum of the democrats #1 opponent?
Do you really believe that these investigations have been legitimate?
Do you really think that the media as told you the 100% truth about this situation with Trump?

I'll respond because you may be the last of the Trumpsters that might listen.

Nixon did some shady shit.
Clinton did some shady shit
Bush Jr invading Iraq may have done some shady shit

But none of them.. none.. has reached the level of Trump. Review the Mueller report or actually read it for the 1st time. Read the chronological timeline that lead to the 36 or 37 counts in his indictment.
No other president has denigrated POW's like Trump. None have been found guilty of what he found guilty of against women. None have ADMITTED to grabbing women because he has celebrity status.
No other president is on record trying to get a foreign power to investigate their opponents (Ukraine) to affect an election
No President has attempted to overturn an election by applying pressure to election officials like he has.
No President has instigated a riot by his words has Trump has. 

The investigations have checks and balances. The fact is, he DID what he is being accused of. You, as an Amirican citizen should be happy he is being held accountable. This time it is a president you like, what about next time?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2023, 08:33:52 PM »

Yes, that would be same impeachments where the prosecution got lit up or did you not read about that?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2023, 08:47:07 PM »
I'll respond because you may be the last of the Trumpsters that might listen.

Nixon did some shady shit.
Clinton did some shady shit
Bush Jr invading Iraq may have done some shady shit

But none of them.. none.. has reached the level of Trump. Review the Mueller report or actually read it for the 1st time. Read the chronological timeline that lead to the 36 or 37 counts in his indictment.
No other president has denigrated POW's like Trump. None have been found guilty of what he found guilty of against women. None have ADMITTED to grabbing women because he has celebrity status.
No other president is on record trying to get a foreign power to investigate their opponents (Ukraine) to affect an election
No President has attempted to overturn an election by applying pressure to election officials like he has.
No President has instigated a riot by his words has Trump has. 

The investigations have checks and balances. The fact is, he DID what he is being accused of. You, as an Amirican citizen should be happy he is being held accountable. This time it is a president you like, what about next time?
Do you know anything about Presidents? The affairs, the corruption, the fist fighting, the drunken racist outbursts?
Are you saying Bill Clinton never admitted to banging that chick with a cigar? Our current President didn't threaten to withhold billions of dollars in aid to get a prosecutor investigating a company his son was involved in fired? As an American citizen, I want equal prosecution for crimes at all levels, that means democrats and republicans, not just Trump.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2023, 08:52:29 PM »
Do you know anything about Presidents? The affairs, the corruption, the fist fighting, the drunken racist outbursts?
Are you saying Bill Clinton never admitted to banging that chick with a cigar? Our current President didn't threaten to withhold billions of dollars in aid to get a prosecutor investigating a company his son was involved in fired? As an American citizen, I want equal prosecution for crimes at all levels, that means democrats and republicans, not just Trump.

Dude.. I grew up here. where did you grow up? I listed Bill Clinton purposely. Which tells me you weren't reading my response to give a thoughtful response. No matter what I posted, it obviously would be ignored.. Bill Clinton is the proof

You just joined Coach and Dos Equis. Congratulations

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2023, 09:01:29 PM »
Dude.. I grew up here. where did you grow up? I listed Bill Clinton purposely. Which tells me you weren't reading my response to give a thoughtful response. No matter what I posted, it obviously would be ignored.. Bill Clinton is the proof

You just joined Coach and Dos Equis. Congratulations
So you have no answer to my questions? Why are you holding Trump to a standard that the rest of the Presidents, including the current one, don't have to abide by?
It sounds like you're putting me in good company, men who can think for themselves without MSM telling them their "truth".
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2023, 09:03:15 PM »
So you have no answer to my questions? Why are you holding Trump to a standard that the rest of the Presidents, including the current one, don't have to abide by?
It sounds like you're putting me in good company, men who can think for themselves without MSM telling them their "truth".

I'm saying, given Nixon, given Clinton, Trump is worse. What part is over your head?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2023, 09:11:59 PM »
I'm saying, given Nixon, given Clinton, Trump is worse. What part is over your head?

Not policy wise which should be the only thing that counts

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2023, 09:14:12 PM »
Nothing gets over my pointy head, flatfoot.
That is a matter of opinion.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!