Author Topic: The Power of Legit Anavar  (Read 6765 times)

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
Re: The Power of Legit Anavar
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2015, 04:33:00 PM »
I'm pretty sure ergo isn't stacking his var with KFC, vodka, coke and hooker DNA so that might explain his better blood work

Forgot to say ergo looks freakin awesome esp for fifty

You're right and thanks. I'm reckless but cautious lol...

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2015, 07:08:44 PM »
What brands of anavar are good these days?

I don't want to mention specific sources, but the main site I use, lets call Napster lol,  has GZ anavar or Jintani anavar...that were supposedly tested and confirmed....also the domestic site that I won't name, has a few brands of anavar....are any of these legit?

I except PM' s as well...

whitewidow

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2015, 07:32:49 PM »
What brands of anavar are good these days?

I don't want to mention specific sources, but the main site I use, lets call Napster lol,  has GZ anavar or Jintani anavar...that were supposedly tested and confirmed....also the domestic site that I won't name, has a few brands of anavar....are any of these legit?

I except PM' s as well...

I'm not a fan of those napster products at least not those ones. I don't like Jintani labs gear  or GZ gear, he does have some brands that are better. Id use the domestic man and try to get some ZPHC or Alpha-Pharma. I have used the ZPHC Anavar and they are 20mg tabs and they work! Ive also tried the Alpha-Pharma anavar and it's decent I got a few physique girls on the alpha-pharma and they LOVE it! I personally would go with the ZPHC though, they make good orals.