Author Topic: Who Will Be Here in Vegas For The Olympia?  (Read 569 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Who Will Be Here in Vegas For The Olympia?
« on: November 24, 2022, 12:02:32 PM »
My best and only guess regarding the number of GetBiggers ho will be here for the EXPO and/or the contests or both at this precise moment would be RON.

Since I don't personally know any of the contenders this year, I'll simply attend the Expo on Friday and possibly on Saturday also .... and then sit back at home and watch on this board and possibly a couple of others to hear the outcome of each event.

For you GetBiggers who plan to be here ... the following may be of interest or not!

The  main IFBB contest events will be held at Planet Hollywood and the Expo will be held at the Venetian Expo/Convention center.

The event will provide bus transportation from Planet Hollywood to the Olympia Expo but if you decide to walk  it is about a 20 - 30 minute trek north along LV Blvd.

By the time you reach the Expo you could possibly feel a bit 'stoned' due to the fact that MJ is legal here now and you will most likely be passing through  some nice smelling, dense, but invisible clouds along the way.

But if you pay attention along the way you will have the opportunity of purchasing your  own  MJ buds from at least 4 inviting keosks which appear happy to make you happy!

Your nose will guide you well.

That's it for now unless anyone has a question or two!

PS.... I just noticed that there is a new Chick Filet right outside one of the main entrances to Planet Hollywood.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Who Will Be Here in Vegas For The Olympia?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2022, 02:04:42 PM »
I’ll be there. Booked at Planet Hollywood.

December 14 arrival.
December 18 departure
a

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2022, 02:47:24 PM »
I'm still mulling it over. I really wanted too but I already travel a lot and that is a shitty time of the year to fit it into my budget. And My kids really want the G.I. Joe with the kung-fu grip.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2022, 03:30:07 PM »
I was hoping my supplement sponsor would send me (work a booth) they  said no

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2022, 04:14:00 PM »
Will FrogTech have a booth this year??

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2022, 01:05:04 AM »
I'm still mulling it over. I really wanted too but I already travel a lot and that is a shitty time of the year to fit it into my budget. And My kids really want the G.I. Joe with the kung-fu grip.
Bad time of year to hold the Mr. O. What happened to Sept or Oct?