Author Topic: MMA are Real Bad Asses  (Read 1456 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
MMA are Real Bad Asses
« on: December 17, 2012, 04:05:37 PM »
Until they FUCK some pussy

http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/17/ultimate-fighter-ray-elbe-broken-penis-fractured-ultimate-fighter-malaysia/

'Ultimate Fighter' Star
Gruesome Penis Injury
In HORRIFIC Sex Accident

**WARNING -- YOU CANNOT UNREAD THIS STORY ... AND IT'S GOING TO MAKE YOU CRINGE **

... ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A MAN.

... OK, LAST WARNING

... SERIOUSLY, THIS IS MESSED UP.

OK, HERE WE GO ...

MMA fighter Ray Elbe -- who competed on "Ultimate Fighter 9" -- had to be rushed to a hospital in Malaysia earlier this month and required 10 stitches ... after he BROKE HIS PENIS during sex.

Elbe told the whole story -- in painfully graphic detail -- on an MMA website ... explaining how he was having sex with his GF, who was "on top" ... when she bounced a little too high, and crunched Ray's erect penis.

According to Ray, his penis "fractured" ... and "blood was everywhere." Ray says he immediately passed out from the pain.

Ray says he was rushed to a nearby hospital ... and underwent emergency surgery to close the wound and repair a "slight tear" in his urinary tube.

Elbe says the pain was so severe after the surgery, his johnson was "throbbing with each heart beat."

Elbe says he expects to make a full recovery -- and was ordered to take "anti-erection pills" for two weeks.

The fighter says he learned a hard lesson from the experience -- and will never let his GF be "on top" ever again.

Elbe also explained, "In an attempt to make it up to me ... [my GF] has promised me a threesome of my choice when we get to the Philippines ... which usually has some solid talent."

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Re: MMA are Real Bad Asses
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 04:27:14 PM »
Ouch on the penis  injury  :o

Props to GF for taking responsibility and making up to him ...

She is a keeper  ;D

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 04:30:20 PM »
that particular injury is said to be total and complete agony  :-X

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 04:34:40 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 04:35:30 PM »
KunTPow Pussy of Peace

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 04:35:40 PM »
it has to be a super hot whore for me to let her be on top because i knows my wang will stay in

but if your wang is half hard and some decent hoe is ontop you gotta be all careful she doesnt rock it out of the socket
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 04:38:24 PM »
it has to be a super hot whore for me to let her be on top because i knows my wang will stay in

but if your wang is half hard and some decent hoe is ontop you gotta be all careful she doesnt rock it out of the socket

No skirt could ever snap your cock Father Falcon.  You are more likely to snap her cervix before she even leaves a dent on your skinny Falcon.

"1"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 04:42:37 PM »
Ouch on the penis  injury  :o

Props to GF for taking responsibility and making up to him ...

She is a keeper  ;D
any woman who does that is bound to feel guilty...I mean she broke his poker? What chick wants to be known as the one who breaks penises?

I guess that is her finishing move? The Dick Breaker.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2012, 04:44:15 PM »
No skirt could ever snap your cock Father Falcon.  You are more likely to snap her cervix before she even leaves a dent on your skinny Falcon.

"1"

for some reason an average sized girl is difficult to keep me erect if shes on top, but other positions no problem

but if i have a hoe with huge fucking tits like ddd or H or G cup then im game for her on top
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2012, 04:57:04 PM »
Dennis Rodman talked about this happening on Howard Stern years ago , all I have to say is FUCK THAT

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2012, 05:36:34 PM »
i didnt cringe as much as a laughed at this lol. poor, poor fucker