Author Topic: trump if theres a problem u dont whine or complain , making u look like a bitch  (Read 5112 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
if i encounter a serious problem sure ill be pissed and maybe throw some cuss words. but then i must get right into fixing mode, but as a president u should not whine, u tell us how ur going to fix ,or just fix it or tell us u cant fix it,

if u cant tell us how u will fix it because u maybe making a classified deal thats fine.....most importantly tell us what you cant fix and ask for help, imagine people able to offer brilliant solutions if they know wat the problem is atleast

the president isnt really letting us help or know whats going on....ask for help get off your high horse b4 the people turn on you

if i dont know how to do something i ask around!!!
A

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
He's so alpha though according to the people here....  He's a big fat pussy, and a moron, and has surrounded himself with like minded morons who have no clue how to govern.  What do you expect?  Throw in the fact that he has no character or morals, along with his entire family, and you get the total mess we have today.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
what is it you need a president to fix for you? need a spotter at the gym?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
I was speaking to a beautiful German woman last night. Very intelligent as well. And it's quite interesting ( at least to me ) how the world views us, as Trump is merely a reflection of the majority of people in our country. And well, the world seems to feel sad for us. As in " You Americans really should know better. And it's quite sad to see the majority of your country so ignorant and in the dark. "

I love my country. But we are definitely a country of self-centered idiots.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
doesnt sound like an intelligent woman at all.

sounds like a clueless moron.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad

If that's your perspective.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
what is it you need a president to fix for you? need a spotter at the gym?
we need the national debt to turn into a surplus

we need outdoor and trailerpark schools with minimal electric usage some computers bathrooms waterfountains thats it, cut education budget in half to balance budget, less homeschool restrictions
A

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
How the world views us?  Who cares.  They all want to come here.  America is by FAR the best country in the history of the world.  Not even close.  Trump is setting us back on that path.  Away from pussy weak ass policies meant to destroy the country implemented by traitors who sold out for cash or power.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I was speaking to a beautiful German woman last night. Very intelligent as well. And it's quite interesting ( at least to me ) how the world views us, as Trump is merely a reflection of the majority of people in our country. And well, the world seems to feel sad for us. As in " You Americans really should know better. And it's quite sad to see the majority of your country so ignorant and in the dark. "

I love my country. But we are definitely a country of self-centered idiots.
typical woman clueless, no specifics just emotional based arguments and putdowns of this country, does she even put out?
A

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
GetBig is so predictable lol.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
typical woman clueless, no specifics just emotional based arguments and putdowns of this country, does she even put out?

There were plenty of specifics, I just do not wish to type them all down, Marty. And I have spoken with many people around the world that share those views.

And " typical woman clueless ", " does she even put out " ... interesting.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
people are equally clueless everywhere.

just as non americans dont know about american politics, americans dont know about european politics.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
we waste on prisoners  
education buying stupid shit kids dont need , do they really need massive fortresses to learn in?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
There were plenty of specifics, I just do not wish to type them all down, Marty. And I have spoken with many people around the world that share those views.

u havent typed one down
A

Dave D

• Getbig V

There's no doubt many American citizens are simple minded, but that is true of citizens of the all other nations.

Did these people think better of Americans when we elected Obama? Did she think Hillary was a far better option?

Why wasn't she commenting on the fact that the republican party had 8 YEARS to prepare a candidate to run against Hillary Clinton and the best they were able to do was rally around Trump after the botched the nomination process?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
if i encounter a serious problem sure ill be pissed and maybe throw some cuss words. but then i must get right into fixing mode, but as a president u should not whine, u tell us how ur going to fix ,or just fix it or tell us u cant fix it,

if u cant tell us how u will fix it because u maybe making a classified deal thats fine.....most importantly tell us what you cant fix and ask for help, imagine people able to offer brilliant solutions if they know wat the problem is atleast

the president isnt really letting us help or know whats going on....ask for help get off your high horse b4 the people turn on you

if i dont know how to do something i ask around!!!

Transparency is not Trump's strong suit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

You just don't like her message, despite that it is true.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
You just don't like her message, despite that it is true.

what is true exactly?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
we need the national debt to turn into a surplus

we need outdoor and trailerpark schools with minimal electric usage some computers bathrooms waterfountains thats it, cut education budget in half to balance budget, less homeschool restrictions

Personnel costs constitute about 80% of education's budget. Significantly cutting the cost of education would require a huge reduction in teachers. I gather from this that you are okay with inadequately educating our country's future workforce. Wouldn't this put the U.S. at a disadvantage globally? Although many required programs are dictated federally, State dollars fund them.

I know what outdoor and home school are, but I don't have a clue what trailer park school is. Can you enlighten me?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
what is true exactly?

It is true that much of the free world views Trump with some disdain. I know this is so in Germany because I have family there.

The good and not-so-good world views about Trump: https://thinkprogress.org/what-newspapers-in-13-countries-are-saying-about-donald-trump-819e632616d2

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
we waste on prisoners  
education buying stupid shit kids dont need , do they really need massive fortresses to learn in?

the education system was Iimplemented by cock her smeller many many years ago, and he created it in order to Train children how to follow orders

brain washed sheep

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
It is true that much of the free world views Trump with some disdain. I know this is so in Germany because I have family there.

The good and not-so-good world views about Trump: https://thinkprogress.org/what-newspapers-in-13-countries-are-saying-about-donald-trump-819e632616d2

really. well i know the opposite to be true, because i have family in greece.

actually i dont, just wanna point out what a meaningless thing that is to say.

just as iron disciple quote some random german woman (outta 80 million german people)

and then goes off to say " But we are definitely a country of self-centered idiots."

i hope iron disciple leaves the us. he doesnt deserve to be an american citizen.

maybe he can find a home someplace where people are not self centered idiots. where people do so much for the world. unlike the us.

i hope he leaves today! GET ON THAT PLANE iron disciple, you have work to do for humanity!

but of course he wont. he'll stay on getbig posting shit. when he's not getting "facts" from "intelligent" german women.
 ::)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad

i hope iron disciple leaves the us. he doesnt deserve to be an american citizen.

maybe he can find a home someplace where people are not self centered idiots. where people do so much for the world. unlike the us.

i hope he leaves today! GET ON THAT PLANE iron disciple, you have work to do for humanity!

but of course he wont. he'll stay on getbig posting shit. when he's not getting "facts" from "intelligent" german women.
 ::)

Do you feel better lol ? And out of curiosity, how old are you ??

And it's THE Iron Disciple. 3 words.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
deport him i say

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
He's so alpha though according to the people here....  He's a big fat pussy, and a moron, and has surrounded himself with like minded morons who have no clue how to govern.  What do you expect?  Throw in the fact that he has no character or morals, along with his entire family, and you get the total mess we have today.
Yup, Trump is a big fat moron that bitches about that being the President of the USA is hard work. No Shit, its more work then playing with daddy's money and grabbing pussy.
A