Author Topic: "Steroid of the Month" returning to the Keeping it Real Newsletter + more!!!  (Read 32798 times)

Undercover Supp Guy

• Getbig II
fucking vince must have smoked a ton of crack tonight? ;D

NICE!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Laugh if you wish, but I always laugh while driving to the bank.

Mark from Mr Protein, always wanted to ask you this question:

If the name of your business is Mr Protein, why do you sell other items???? ???
A

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
To top everything off, I will be doing a 30 minute instructional video in October...

It pains me to say it, but this I have *got* to see.  lol

What's going to be the price, Vince?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
It pains me to say it, but this I have *got* to see.  lol

What's going to be the price, Vince?

The seminar/training DVD will be $9.95 but it will be free to watch online.  Its target market is the general public so don't expect any 400 pound squats or 300 pound bench presses from me.  I keep it simple.  I'll also discuss the use and application of the Zone Diet as well. 

I think it'll do ok and its a minimum investment so it doesn't hurt to try
A

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons

The seminar/training DVD will be $9.95 but it will be free to watch online.  Its target market is the general public so don't expect any 400 pound squats or 300 pound bench presses from me.  I keep it simple.  I'll also discuss the use and application of the Zone Diet as well. 

as if you could do those pathetic lifts if you wanted to, hahahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
FREE...now you're speaking my language.  

I'll check it out and give an honest review.  

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
as if you could do those pathetic lifts if you wanted to, hahahahaha.

Actually, I can lift much heavier especially in the off-season when I'm around 230 pounds.  Even at my weight now, I'd leave your bony ass under the table.
A

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!

Actually, I can lift much heavier especially in the off-season when I'm around 230 pounds.  Even at my weight now, I'd leave your bony ass under the table.

You've never benched 300 in your life.  STFU already.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith

Vince...   if you're putting it online for free, why would anyone pay $9.95 for it?

Put it online for a fee.  Many here would pay 5 or 10 dollars to get a good laugh!  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince...   if you're putting it online for free, why would anyone pay $9.95 for it?

Put it online for a fee.  Many here would pay 5 or 10 dollars to get a good laugh!  ;D

With the DVD set, you'll get some other footage as well as free nutritional software and some ebooks. 

As far as not charging anything for putting it online, that's my decision to make and not yours.

what: - I can lift 300 pounds, ask your mother for further details....... ;D
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Vince, seriously, can you bench 300 pounds?  Not flaming - I know your competition strategy is to come in shredded.  But from what I've seen, most guys that bench 300+ from reps have a chest/sh/back/tri thickness that your pics have't displayed.

I'm not talking shit, i can't bench 300 either, not by a mile.  but what kind of weight/reps do you use for chest day?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Vince I have to tell you, I dont know if you mean to be but your a very funny man.I want to buy one of vinces DVD's ,heck its cheaper then the DVD's at Wal-Mart, and is guaranteed to make me laugh.Its been a while since I seen a really good funny comedy movie.I bet Vinces DVD is so funny I proabably would piss my pants, lol.To bad we dont all live in the same town or I would throw a Vince DVD release parts.We could all watch it on my 72' plasma Tv, and laugh our asses off

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Laugh if you wish, but I always laugh while driving to the bank.

Mark from Mr Protein, always wanted to ask you this question:

If the name of your business is Mr Protein, why do you sell other items???? ???

Vince not many of us take the time to drive to the bank to deposit a $12 check.  So laugh as much as you want. 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

With the DVD set, you'll get some other footage as well as free nutritional software and some ebooks. 

As far as not charging anything for putting it online, that's my decision to make and not yours.

Well here's a suggestion for you anyway...  only put the first 10-15 minutes or so online. Give them a free sample, and if they want the rest they can order the DVD.  Always leave 'em begging for more, Vince!  ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
This entire thread makes me mad. >:(
a

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince, seriously, can you bench 300 pounds?  Not flaming - I know your competition strategy is to come in shredded.  But from what I've seen, most guys that bench 300+ from reps have a chest/sh/back/tri thickness that your pics have't displayed.

I'm not talking shit, i can't bench 300 either, not by a mile.  but what kind of weight/reps do you use for chest day?

When I was on the sauce many years ago and doing Mentzer's Heavy Duty, I actually did  2 reps for 395 pounds at my best.  I did attempt 415 but couldn't get it back up.  Never did quite reach the 400 pound mark.  I trained very heavy when I was corrections officer because you need that kind of brute strength to get the job done.  Also consider that I was solid 237 pounds at the time.

I don't lift that heavy anymore due to arthritis and back and neck problems. I now maintain moderate reps for pounds.  I keep my bench at 225 and work more now on repetition rather than maxing out.  I also incorporate a lot of machines rather than free weights.  My training program is almost the same as Chick's. 

And don't judge the pictures as to what I look like.  I did that picture which no pump, no posing oil, or anything.  My next pictures I'll do after a gym session so you'll see what I would look like onstage
A

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

When I was on the sauce many years ago and doing Mentzer's Heavy Duty, I actually did  2 reps for 395 pounds at my best.  I did attempt 415 but couldn't get it back up.  Never did quite reach the 400 pound mark.  I trained very heavy when I was corrections officer because you need that kind of brute strength to get the job done.  Also consider that I was solid 237 pounds at the time.

I really need to make sure I'm not eating or drinking anything when I read Vince's posts.  ;D ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
"... because you need that kind of brute strength to get the job done.. "

Now I'm really mad! >:(
a

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Vince is really Ashy Larry.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Vince is really Ashy Larry.

I thought I recognized him from somewhere !!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Have any pics of you at 237? 

395 for 2 reps easily puts you in the top 1% of gym-goers. That's incredible.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Have any pics of you at 237? 

395 for 2 reps easily puts you in the top 1% of gym-goers. That's incredible.

They don't call him "The Incredible Vince Goodrum" for nothin'!  ;D

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons

I don't lift that heavy anymore due to arthritis and back and neck problems. I now maintain moderate reps for pounds.  I keep my bench at 225 and work more now on repetition rather than maxing out.  I also incorporate a lot of machines rather than free weights.  My training program is almost the same as Chick's. 

And don't judge the pictures as to what I look like.  I did that picture which no pump, no posing oil, or anything.  My next pictures I'll do after a gym session so you'll see what I would look like onstage
hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaejonna rows 125!!

airrick

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Treat others the way you want to be treated.
You know, you don't have to be in shape or look like youre on the stuff to write about it.  Most endocronoligists (MD's, not internet amateurs who have done one cycle and call themselves gurus on the boards) don't look like bodybuilders.  But you do have to have a certain level of knowledge.  And vince plain and simple just doesnt know a steroid from a hemmoroid.

HAHAHAHAHAHA classic!

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!

This message is the biggest pile of shit you've posted on this board and that's saying something.