Author Topic: "Steroid of the Month" returning to the Keeping it Real Newsletter + more!!!  (Read 32806 times)

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
And don't judge the pictures as to what I look like.  I did that picture which no pump, no posing oil, or anything.  My next pictures I'll do after a gym session so you'll see what I would look like onstage
You're like the fat guy in the show that forgot to diet and tells everyone he's "holding some water"....

Wait!  You WERE the fat guy.  But it wasn't water, it was your carb up.

Dude, no amount of pump, Jan Tana, posing oil and great lighting could make you look remotely close to good.

Thanks for the laugh, though!

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
 Vince are you going to enter the mr getbig because if you do no one will stand a chance, they would be so scared they would not even enter and you would win everything.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Dude, no amount of pump, Jan Tana, posing oil and great lighting could make you look remotely close to good.

I don't know.... he could always get his pic taken in Kamali's kitchen!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Has it been verified that Vince is really a real person, that the person posting here is the same one in the pics? Someone should do an audio interview with the dude. 240 why not set something up?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
he called and left me a voicemail once when i posted something he wanted taken down - i can verify that much.  Had a very southern accent. 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
he called and left me a voicemail once when i posted something he wanted taken down - i can verify that much.  Had a very southern accent. 

What did you post that upset the Vincester enough to pick up the phone?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
What did you post that upset the Vincester enough to pick up the phone?

some voicemail that mgmt from an NFL team left on his machine, I think.  he posted it first, then I reposted it.  by then, he had changed his mind and asked that i take it down.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
some voicemail that mgmt from an NFL team left on his machine, I think.  he posted it first, then I reposted it.  by then, he had changed his mind and asked that i take it down.

Why didn't he just PM you?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Have any pics of you at 237? 

395 for 2 reps easily puts you in the top 1% of gym-goers. That's incredible.

There's only two pictures of me at that time.  One sits on my mother's stereo system and shows me flexing my arm.  The other is in my files.  I won't be posting those anytime soon because I'm sure everyone would have something stupid to say.  I'll send you copies if you agree never to post them when I do find it. 

As far as the 395 for 2 reps, I was happy that day but I never managed to join the 400 pound club.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V

There's only two pictures of me at that time.  One sits on my mother's stereo system and shows me flexing my arm.  The other is in my files.  I won't be posting those anytime soon because I'm sure everyone would have something stupid to say.  I'll send you copies if you agree never to post them when I do find it. 

As far as the 395 for 2 reps, I was happy that day but I never managed to join the 400 pound club.

ok cool.  I'm a prick, but i'm an honorable prick.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Oh yeah, it was from Zach Walls from the Arizona Cardinals (retired and kicked out actually).  That Sucka MC called and left a 4 minute rant/meltdown on my message dissing me, Guy Grundy, and some other pro bodybuilders.  Once I gave him a call, I set the records straight plus after advising him what I would do if he keep calling my line, he was basically on his knees begging me not to pass along the information since him and a few other Arizona Cardinals would be looking for another job.  I still got that recording.  Funny as hell

Remember, no matter what cards you have in your hand "THE DEALER ALWAYS WIN"
A

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.

Oh yeah, it was from Zach Walls from the Arizona Cardinals (retired and kicked out actually).  That Sucka MC called and left a 4 minute rant/meltdown on my message dissing me, Guy Grundy, and some other pro bodybuilders.  Once I gave him a call, I set the records straight plus after advising him what I would do if he keep calling my line, he was basically on his knees begging me not to pass along the information since him and a few other Arizona Cardinals would be looking for another job.  I still got that recording.  Funny as hell

Remember, no matter what cards you have in your hand "THE DEALER ALWAYS WIN"

Hell YES Vince, keep on keeping it real!!  8)

TopTraining

• Getbig II

Well if you really wanted, you could have taken 400, if you did take 395 x 2 . 400 would also go up.

airrick

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Treat others the way you want to be treated.

Why do you think 99.9% of getbig bashes you?????  if you backup all the sh*t you claimed, you wouldn't be saying this BS!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
ok cool.  I'm a prick, but i'm an honorable prick.

He said you couldn't post the pics. 

He didn't say you couldn't share via email!  ;D

youandme

• Getbig V
Man he is so pathetic.
What did you post? It needs to become a sticky ,haha
Vince you do realize it's sad that you admit to juice and look like shit correct?
Grundy spending .001 secs of his life leaving you a message, I find doubtful

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Vince, seriously, can you bench 300 pounds?  

300 isn't what it used to be...  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V

300 is the new 135.

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
Vince,
  Care to explain why in the following thread on Mayhem you claimed to be able to bench only 325:

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?p=451291&posted=1#post451291

What happened?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Did the force of gravity change again and nobody notified me??

Dammit, why aren't I told of these things!!  >:(

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Man he is so pathetic.
What did you post? It needs to become a sticky ,haha
Vince you do realize it's sad that you admit to juice and look like shit correct?
Grundy spending .001 secs of his life leaving you a message, I find doubtful

I stopped using in 2001.  I'm 100% natural now and if I look like shit, then you must be a truckload of cow patties. 

Also, if you can obtain a GED you may wish to read the post again.  I said Zack Walls gave me a call dum ass.  Grundy has actually left me two messages on my business line which I still have but I wasn't talking about him.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince,
  Care to explain why in the following thread on Mayhem you claimed to be able to bench only 325:

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?p=451291&posted=1#post451291

What happened?

At the time, I was still benching 325 for reps.  Does it say anywhere that it was my max lift.  After my neck injury in January, I had to change my training completely.  Less weight, more reps. 
A

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
what sort of cycles were you on vince?...milligrams?

Bast175

tre pushes off 2 150lb fitness "hunks" off his sweaty nude body all the time.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
what sort of cycles were you on vince?...milligrams?

I used only one steroid and that was tren.  It was a home brew and I made it into a transdermal formula from finaplix cattle implants.  It was cheap and easy because there's lots of cattle farms in SC and I knew that I was getting legit gear.  Other than that I used  a multivitamin stack, anti-estogens,  some milk thistle and plenty of protein from the Protein Factory.

I won't discuss dosage or application because I don't want to give people the wrong idea.  Its not something I discuss much because its in the far past.  I intend to stay clean and compete in the INBF. 

A