Author Topic: "Steroid of the Month" returning to the Keeping it Real Newsletter + more!!!  (Read 32804 times)

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!

At the time, I was still benching 325 for reps.  Does it say anywhere that it was my max lift.  After my neck injury in January, I had to change my training completely.  Less weight, more reps. 

No, but you certainly did not say that you were doing 325 for reps.  The previous poster asked you what your best lifts are.  Most human beings translate that as asking for your max lift.  And if they don't, they usually provide the number of reps they do with the smaller weight. 

Your post in that thread is from March of 2005.  Not 2006.  Your "injury" hadn't occured yet.  Cockpop.

what:

• Getbig III
he called and left me a voicemail once when i posted something he wanted taken down - i can verify that much.  Had a very southern accent. 

Interesting.  Vince has claimed to be born and raised in Boston although I know he's from Asheville, NC.

what:

• Getbig III

I used only one steroid and that was tren.  It was a home brew and I made it into a transdermal formula from finaplix cattle implants.  It was cheap and easy because there's lots of cattle farms in SC and I knew that I was getting legit gear.  Other than that I used  a multivitamin stack, anti-estogens,  some milk thistle and plenty of protein from the Protein Factory.

I won't discuss dosage or application because I don't want to give people the wrong idea.  Its not something I discuss much because its in the far past.  I intend to stay clean and compete in the INBF. 

By "anti-estogens" I assume you mean "anti-estrogens" (kinda funny you make of Grundy's spelling abilities but I digress).  So, you use anti-estrogens but still have tits that could make most girls jealous?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
No, but you certainly did not say that you were doing 325 for reps.  The previous poster asked you what your best lifts are.  Most human beings translate that as asking for your max lift.  And if they don't, they usually provide the number of reps they do with the smaller weight.

Your post in that thread is from March of 2005.  Not 2006.  Your "injury" hadn't occured yet.  Cockpop.

January 2006.... ::) 

Please go to bed, now.
A

what:

• Getbig III

January 2006.... ::) 

Please go to bed, now.

That's my point shithead.  The message I linked was posted in March of 2005.  You claimed to have injured your neck in January of 2006.  Since I'm talking to someone with the IQ of a 7 year-old, this means that the message was posted long before your "neck injury."  So you should've been able to bench more than "325 for reps."  Make sense?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
That's my point shithead.  The message I linked was posted in March of 2005.  You claimed to have injured your neck in January of 2006.  Since I'm talking to someone with the IQ of a 7 year-old, this means that the message was posted long before your "neck injury."  So you should've been able to bench more than "325 for reps."  Make sense?

Yes, the message was 2005, when I was doing 325 pounds.  January 2006...neck injury, cannot do anymore.  I think the timeline makes sense but why am a talking to a nobody like you??? 

Please go to bed.
A

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella

Yes, the message was 2005, when I was doing 325 pounds.  January 2006...neck injury, cannot do anymore.  I think the timeline makes sense but why am a talking to a nobody like you??? 

Please go to bed.

lol @ please go to bed
#

what:

• Getbig III

Please go to bed.

It doesn't make sense.  Why did you have to drop 70 lbs. of your bench press if there was no neck injury?

Sniffy 6-6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Bow to the Sniff
It doesn't make sense.  Why did you have to drop 70 lbs. of your bench press if there was no neck injury?

Malfunctioning magic stick perhaps?  Maybe he got the female bee pollen?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
300 isn't what it used to be...  ;)

Shit, I dont see that many people at the gym popping 10 reps with 300lbs. 405lbs is the new 225lbs, you've made it, if you can handle 405lbs, at least, that's what gym rats across the nation think
Get Big, or Die Trying

rkw1969

• Getbig II
man you guys are hilarious

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Vince why do you post here?
Seriously you get less than 0% from everybody here.
Its embarrasing man.
Give it up already and find a new bb forum

It's not just here, you know. Believe it or not, even the kiss-asess at Mayhem own his ass. It doesn't matter where vince goes......the ownage follows..........he's the internet's punching bag.
HAHA, RON.....

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
he's the internet's punching bag.

And what's REALLY funny is that he doesn't even know it..... ;D I  reaaaaaaally can't explain otherwise his addiction to getting his scrawny ass raped all over the internet ... ;D ;D ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

J.P. Says...

• Getbig II
  • The Dude Abides

I used only one steroid and that was tren.  It was a home brew and I made it into a transdermal formula from finaplix cattle implants.  It was cheap and easy because there's lots of cattle farms in SC and I knew that I was getting legit gear.  Other than that I used  a multivitamin stack, anti-estogens,  some milk thistle and plenty of protein from the Protein Factory.

I won't discuss dosage or application because I don't want to give people the wrong idea.  Its not something I discuss much because its in the far past.  I intend to stay clean and compete in the INBF. 

Wait...

You've only used 1 steroid, but you are going to "fire up" the old newsletter again and tell us all how it's done with the Steroid Of The Month? Dude, you've got to be kidding me!

BTW, isn't there already a steroid of the month in the anabolic almanac?

Not too original, holmes.

J.P. Says...

• Getbig II
  • The Dude Abides
Somebody is experiencing some Monster Delusions!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
You've only used 1 steroid, but you are going to "fire up" the old newsletter again and tell us all how it's done with the Steroid Of The Month? Dude, you've got to be kidding me!

vince, not flaming - what study/experience/training have you had in the field of steroids that qualifies you to write about them on a monthly basis? 

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
vince, not flaming - what study/experience/training have you had in the field of steroids that qualifies you to write about them on a monthly basis? 

LIFE.... :o  ;D ;D ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

gordiano

• Getbig V

He stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night............ ???
HAHA, RON.....

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

There's no degree in steroidology, 240.  I can only go my own experience, what I've studied, and what was passed down from other known nutritional gurus. 

As far as me using one steroid...how many do you need??  I've never believed in stacking or all that other crap everyone was doing.  Proper diet and nutrition, heavy training, and a touch of tren was all I needed.  I had incrediable strength and power and my lifts went through the roof.  I finished my workouts at 1pm and went to work at 3:45 but with the juice, recovery wasn't nothing.  I was able to run to emergency calls and still have the energy to mix it up with a rowdy inmate which is the reason I juiced to begin with.

I wasn't trying to win any bodybuilding shows, I was just trying to stay alive like the Bee Gees.  When you work in an enviroment like that, your life is on the line  and every day I intended to go home alive.  I may have went home with bruises and bumps every other day but its better than leaving out on a stretcher like some of my co-workers.  And its not a pretty sight
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V

There's no degree in steroidology, 240.  I can only go my own experience, what I've studied, and what was passed down from other known nutritional gurus. 

As far as me using one steroid...how many do you need??  I've never believed in stacking or all that other crap everyone was doing.  Proper diet and nutrition, heavy training, and a touch of tren was all I needed.  I had incrediable strength and power and my lifts went through the roof.  I finished my workouts at 1pm and went to work at 3:45 but with the juice, recovery wasn't nothing.  I was able to run to emergency calls and still have the energy to mix it up with a rowdy inmate which is the reason I juiced to begin with.

I wasn't trying to win any bodybuilding shows, I was just trying to stay alive like the Bee Gees.  When you work in an enviroment like that, your life is on the line  and every day I intended to go home alive.  I may have went home with bruises and bumps every other day but its better than leaving out on a stretcher like some of my co-workers.  And its not a pretty sight

cool thanks

airrick

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Treat others the way you want to be treated.

so dramatic, vince!

you sound like a... hardcore, experienced bodybuilder!

bb doc

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Vince - r u saying that in the jail you worked in, that you were assaulted by inmates 3-4 times per week?

That seems kinda high to me - my cousin's a correction officer in a large urban city + sure he was in a fight or two - but never came home with bumps + bruises "every other day".

If so, sounds like the jail you worked at had some serious procedure problems - their officers should not be getting punched every other day!

gordiano

• Getbig V

Like the BeeGees................. monster gayness!
HAHA, RON.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I heard on TV that they'll sometimes "baptize the screws", or shower the corrections officers with a mixture of urine and feces when they waalked near their cell.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Like I said before VInce, you seriously need to go in front of Congress and tell everyone you took steroids.  Let them air it on TV.  It will be the best way to get steorids out of professional "real" sports and the schools.  One look at you and I bet no one touches roids again.  Come on do something for your country.  All the other shit you do s worthless to you and everyone else.  Do this and become a hero.  Show the world how taking just one steroids fucked you up for life.