Author Topic: "Steroid of the Month" returning to the Keeping it Real Newsletter + more!!!  (Read 32806 times)

airrick

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Treat others the way you want to be treated.
I'm 6'2" right now, but I'm gonna try to get down to 5'10" for the show so I'll look thicker.

hahahahahahahhah!  you're speaking in Vince lingo!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith

I'm 2 inches shorter than Arvilla so that would not be a good yardstick

Then why does Arvilla look so much more muscular that you?  Shouldn't his height be a disadvantage?  Hard to believe you would compete at a weight only a few pounds lighter than he did.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
hahahahahahahhah!  you're speaking in Vince lingo!
No, really.  I'm doing really heavy partials on squats to compress my spine.  I figure that with 15 more weeks, 4 inches is realistic! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task

Wouldnt it be advantageous to be shorter than he is, but come in weighing the same (provided you are as low, or lower, in bodyfat?)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
For all I care I can come in at 170, as long as I'm ripped I'll look like I'm 200 pounds
A

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
For all I care I can come in at 170, as long as I'm ripped I'll look like I'm 200 pounds
And here I thought that fertilizer was only available in 50 pound bags.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

fat ass

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman

This is gonna b good.... ;D ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
And here I thought that fertilizer was only available in 50 pound bags.

Line of the week, right there!
HAHA, RON.....

youandme

• Getbig V
Guys guys lets just ignore this thread  ::) Has anyone made Vince put up or shut up 240 usually throws up some kind of bet....lets get something going.
So I'm going to throw up some ideas:    Here goes....

So vince comes in at less than 10% BF we dont bash him for 4 weeks after the contest?

Vince comes in above we hire guy grundy to kick his ass after he signs a waiver?

airrick

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Guys guys lets just ignore this thread  ::) Has anyone made Vince put up or shut up 240 usually throws up some kind of bet....lets get something going.
So I'm going to throw up some ideas:    Here goes....

So vince comes in at less than 10% BF we dont bash him for 4 weeks after the contest?

Vince comes in above we hire guy grundy to kick his ass after he signs a waiver?

I am going for this bet but umm why Guy who can kick his ass.. theres a long ass line of getbiggers who wants to have the pleasure! hahah!!!

airrick

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III

Vince, just show us ONE cut out of ur physique.. JUST ONE!!  we'll even give you the advantage of lighting and oil!

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!

You look like 10 lbs. of shit in an 8 lb. bag.  Just die already.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

Two local shows.  Once called the East Coast Classic and one called the Mr. Muscle.  They were not NPC events but some fly by night organizations.  The Metrolina was my first " formal bodybuilding show"

In any case, I'm planning on doing 5 different shows this year.  Its a lot but they are spaced together so I will not have to hold my peak for too long with the exception of the Sharon Metereod Classic in November.   

You folks can keep talking, but I'll do mine onstage.

Come one Vince I know the shows you did.  You took 5th at the Mr. Special Olympics in Watts and a 7th place at the Mr. Dellusional USA.  You can't keep bullshitting us.  Get your facts straight.  I swear to god I laugh so much reading your comedy writtings.  Keep it up man I am getting an abs workout just reading your shit.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

Two local shows.  Once called the East Coast Classic and one called the Mr. Muscle.  They were not NPC events but some fly by night organizations.  The Metrolina was my first " formal bodybuilding show"

In any case, I'm planning on doing 5 different shows this year.  Its a lot but they are spaced together so I will not have to hold my peak for too long with the exception of the Sharon Metereod Classic in November.   

You folks can keep talking, but I'll do mine onstage.

Vince you knwo you could get banned from the NPC for entering non sanctioned events.  Are you doing the Mr. Dellusional contest again this year. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince you knwo you could get banned from the NPC for entering non sanctioned events.  Are you doing the Mr. Dellusional contest again this year. 

Do you argue with everyone like a two year old kid??

You want me to buy you a lolipop????
A

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...

Save your money for a gym membership...you need that more than he needs your magic stick.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella

LOL @ buy you a lolipop

wow haha
#

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

true, but arvilla will prob be a good 10 pounds of muscle bigger in his next show, i'd guess.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

I'm not arguing with you.  Why do you think that.  What's their to argue about.  You are dellusional and I am trying to guess the secret word to get you out of the trance someone put you to make you think you know everything and look good. dummy  (did that work?)  and yes buy me a tootsie pop

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I'm not arguing with you.  Why do you think that.  What's their to argue about.  You are dellusional and I am trying to guess the secret word to get you out of the trance someone put you to make you think you know everything and look good. dummy  (did that work?)  and yes buy me a tootsie pop

Changed my mind about the toostie pop.  Lose some weight first, fatboy!!!
A

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...

Wait....Vince, you're calling someone fat?

Invest in a mirror.

You fat sloshing sack of turd juice.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board

I stopped using in 2001.  I'm 100% natural now and if I look like shit, then you must be a truckload of cow patties. 

Also, if you can obtain a GED you may wish to read the post again.  I said Zack Walls gave me a call dum ass.  Grundy has actually left me two messages on my business line which I still have but I wasn't talking about him.

100% natural?  That's like some chick who hasn't been laid since 2001.  Now she's 100% Virgin.  You're either on the bus, of off the bus.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Pot calling the kettle black.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

haha, this pic was taken the day before that pic you posted.  I weigh 300 lbs with a 37" waist.  That means it is smaller than yours and I outweigh you by 80+ lbs.  You get funnier and funnier with each post.  Honestly Vince are you on medication. You are absolutely the joke of Gtebig and I am sure wherever you go.  You are one of those guys when I was younger who thought they were badass or better than others when in reality you were just a big insecure pussy.  Just like you.  You knwo what did with people like you.  Gave them Chocolate Swirlies  I am pretty sure your ugly mug knows what they are.  You appear to be one of those who got punished allot as a kid.  Please post a pic when you were in shape.  Just one.  So far noone has seen any of you.  Why do you lie.  You pretend tohave a successful business and you give advice about things you have no idea about.  Man what a loser.  But hey if itmakes you feel better then go for it.  We all know you are a joke.