Author Topic: "Steroid of the Month" returning to the Keeping it Real Newsletter + more!!!  (Read 32801 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
vince you are the most retarded person ever, why dont you stop and read the posts, everyone is telling you the same thing, you look like shit and act like a tard. so who is wrong hundreds of us or one of you, you do the math. nice tits by the way, you should do well at the figure show.

youandme

• Getbig V
Wait....Vince, you're calling someone fat?

Invest in a mirror.

You fat sloshing sack of turd juice.

::)  :o Oh my gosh

You know  him calling onlyme fat is now beyond delusional.

Vince is that guy that walks into a place with ILS (imaginary lat syndrome) with his checks all puffed otu and a mad face on, looking around the room for someone that worksout to give them the "hey bro what's up,if you cant tell I workout also" speech. Then everyone looks at him funny and he tells him selfthey are jelous  of his dunlap disease, where his bely dun dunlapped over his belt.

Vince you need to go to a doctor they can give you the help you need and maybe some diet advise as well

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
No doctor in this world or medication can help this retard...bottom line.  :D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Bump.
Team Goodrum!

youandme

• Getbig V
haha had some laughs on this one

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
"Steroid of the month"  ::) what a prick.
8) B.B.C. 8)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
"Steroid of the month"  ::) what a prick.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA, RON.....

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
After much thought, I've decided to bring back the "Steroid of the Month" articles,  There is other news to report from the "Keeping it Real" Newletter but its gets better.

I've completed the upgrades to my computer system, add and will now print free 2 Quarterly Newsletters. 

One will be called "Live Well & Prosper" and will be for general nutrition and health.  Nothing Fancy and will problably bore a lot of people but will be the flagship newletter of the company and will mainly be a price list for different products

The other one however will be called Vince Goodrum's Better Living Thru Chemistry.  Just like Dan Duchaine's Dirty Dieting Newsletter, I will bring the extreme methods of building muscle & burning fat.  Currently there are 2 people interested in writing some articles and I'm looking for some others to help out with it.  This will not be listed on our website but one of my UG sites I have running.     

To top everything off, I will be doing a 30 minute instructional video in October and a taped seminar on July 29th.  Both will be made available on Caliber Fitness for everyone.

I'm still training but I'm still expanding the business to new heights.  There are some other updates, some Shawn Ray won't like but decisions have to be made. 

Later   

I want a copy of the taped seminar. Vince Pm me with details and I will give you a CC'd. Also, a question why is your avatar a picture of Dthinker from Muscle Mayham?

The Beef

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I want a copy of the taped seminar. Vince Pm me with details and I will give you a CC'd. Also, a question why is your avatar a picture of Dthinker from Muscle Mayham?

The Beef

Sure, price for the DVD will be 79.99 but it will include Training Log Software and some free Ebooks.

The next installment for "Steroid of the Month" will discuss Halo but the articles are going to be compiled into an Ebook that people can resell on Ebay.  The reason for this is simply to help advertise my business as the book will be littered with links to my site and products........... ;D  My writings will become legendary.

As far as the picture of Da Thinker....well I did it just to do it. 
A

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith

Nice diaper, Vince.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Nice diaper, Vince.  ::)

I thought it would be cool to wear white posing trunks.  I won't wear them again but the judges thought it was interesting to see.  I'm sure it got a few laughs.  Oh well.....
A

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I thought it would be cool to wear white posing trunks.  I won't wear them again but the judges thought it was interesting to see.  I'm sure it got a few laughs.  Oh well.....

Actually the laughter you heard was people laughing at your pathetic joke of a body.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

Dude you have been laughed at probably your whole life, so I'm pretty sure it means nothing to you by now.  Melvin tell us about your family.  Are you married ;D Do you have a girlfriend ;D (boyfriend), kids, mom, dad.  What do they think of you.  Where do you go for the holiday.  I would think it would be interesting to see where someone like you came from, grew up what kind of environment.  There is some reason why you are like this.  Tell about you,  Tell us about the Melvin Meister, the Melvinator the dumbass. ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Vince was wondering why on your website you have no pics of yourself.  yet you list bullshit credentials with nothing to back it up.  Don't you consider what you do misleading.  I thought you ran an up and up business.  It looks to me like you feed off the person who knows nothing and basically as retarded as you.  Is this correct.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince was wondering why on your website you have no pics of yourself.  yet you list bullshit credentials with nothing to back it up.  Don't you consider what you do misleading.  I thought you ran an up and up business.  It looks to me like you feed off the person who knows nothing and basically as retarded as you.  Is this correct.

Its a business website not a personal one.  Most companies follow the same pattern so it makes the company have a bigger web presence
A

youandme

• Getbig V
Dude you have been laughed at probably your whole life, so I'm pretty sure it means nothing to you by now.  Melvin tell us about your family.  Are you married ;D Do you have a girlfriend ;D (boyfriend), kids, mom, dad.  What do they think of you.  Where do you go for the holiday.  I would think it would be interesting to see where someone like you came from, grew up what kind of environment.  There is some reason why you are like this.  Tell about you,  Tell us about the Melvin Meister, the Melvinator the dumbass. ;D

That ebook would really sell.
It could be under comedy, alien abduction, and "special learning" then the revised edition could be written by a doctor detailing delusional thoughts and dispell the myth that the book must be fake cause no one can be that retarded.

vince you might be on to something....if you write...they will buy it   ::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Vince G CSN MFT is taking on the whole darn crowd at Getbig and from where I am no one is close to owning him. Like Venom Vince Versace you can't pin him down!

I did notice that he used the phrase 'other nutritional gurus' and I guess that means he considers himself one. I can't argue with that. Who out there has the savy to make an anabolic home brew and then use it? The results speak for themselves.

I have seen a lot of guys miss 400 in the bench. Vince G CSN MFT is the first to do 2 X 395 but never get the 400. I did 3 X 375 and made 410 strict.

I think he was wise to quit the prison job. I know how inmates can target guys and give them a roasting. Some might have staged fights to belt the heck out of Goodrum! Those dudes would have figured out Triple V and given him a serving or two.

I swear this is a funny thread. I thank Melvince for keeping it going. That proves he is a good sport. Heck, he is learning. No roids and no white trunks. The future looks good for him. I would buy a T-shirt or two with Goodrum on the front. There is money to be made cashing in on the Goodrum bandwagon.

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
you dont look like you train, why should i listen to you? ??? ???

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
That ebook would really sell.
It could be under comedy, alien abduction, and "special learning" then the revised edition could be written by a doctor detailing delusional thoughts and dispell the myth that the book must be fake cause no one can be that retarded.

vince you might be on to something....if you write...they will buy it   ::)

I could care less whether people like it or not.  I'm giving the book full resell rights so people will try to sell it.  Whether they suceed or not is up to them but anyone that opens it will see all the ad links to my site....... ;D

So basically I'll get free advertisement and free web traffic for practically no money.... ;D
A

youandme

• Getbig V

I could care less whether people like it or not.  I'm giving the book full resell rights so people will try to sell it.  Whether they suceed or not is up to them but anyone that opens it will see all the ad links to my site....... ;D

So basically I'll get free advertisement and free web traffic for practically no money.... ;D

So you can sell the rights to retardedness?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
So you can sell the rights to retardedness?

I'll admit, its a pretty shitty book and its throwing all of my articles together from my Newsletter but I'm smart enough to cash in my winnings
A

youandme

• Getbig V
I'll admit, its a pretty shitty book and its throwing all of my articles together from my Newsletter but I'm smart enough to cash in my winnings

I'll admit you might go big with this.....

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
tre pushes off 2 150lb fitness "hunks" off his sweaty nude body all the time.

hahaha

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I'll admit you might go big with this.....

Dude got paid and he's still making a lot of money.  The smartest people are usually the goofiest, nerdiest bunch of people around.

For example

Bill Gates
Thomas Edison
Albert Einstein
Jack Daniels
A

youandme

• Getbig V

Dude got paid and he's still making a lot of money.  The smartest people are usually the goofiest, nerdiest bunch of people around.

For example

Bill Gates
Thomas Edison
Albert Einstein
Jack Daniels

haha, ok

Yes Vince they were smart....not retarded

Vince you could make some serious dough as a carni as well...might be a good way to promote the new book