Author Topic: "Steroid of the Month" returning to the Keeping it Real Newsletter + more!!!  (Read 32799 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
I'll admit, its a pretty shitty book and its throwing all of my articles together from my Newsletter but I'm smart enough to cash in my winnings

Well you are giving the book away for free.  Way to cash in your winnings.

Dude got paid and he's still making a lot of money.  The smartest people are usually the goofiest, nerdiest bunch of people around.

For example

Bill Gates
Thomas Edison
Albert Einstein
Jack Daniels

Oh god now you compare yourself to these guys.  The only guy you have any comparison too is Jack Daniels.  Pretty sure you drink way too much of that and the only way anyone would compete looking like you would have to be drinking too much JD.  So yes I see the comparison now ???

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Vince - why in the world would anyone take bb advice from u?

bump
Here comes the money shot

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
So Vince, how's the Elite prep going.  Not much talk about that lately.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
this thread has to be made into a sticky....this is top 3 funniest thread ever
Here comes the money shot

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
When is the Elite? nov 4? 11th?

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
4th...  Two weeks from yesterday.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
When is the Elite? nov 4? 11th?

There's no talk because I'm not competing.  I was training at home with the staph and got much leaner but since Adonis refuses to compete against me, I'm not going to waste my time.

Not only that, I have my new website www.caliberenterprises.c om to promote so I pretty much called it a year
A

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
You're stonewalling.  You were going to do it before Adonis ever entered the discussion, but now no?  You are full of crap with regard to the staph infection.  In an earlier post, I asked you a series of medical questions about said infection and which antibiotic course of treatment you were given...questions that you never answered.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

There's no talk because I'm not competing.  I was training at home with the staph and got much leaner but since Adonis refuses to compete against me, I'm not going to waste my time.

Not only that, I have my new website www.caliberenterprises.c om to promote so I pretty much called it a year

Ahh i see.  

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
His "new" website is like one of those infomercials that play while most people are at work or late at night when the alkies can dial the 800 number...

What a joke...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
You're stonewalling.  You were going to do it before Adonis ever entered the discussion, but now no?  You are full of crap with regard to the staph infection.  In an earlier post, I asked you a series of medical questions about said infection and which antibiotic course of treatment you were given...questions that you never answered.

Umm....I have a right to change my mind.  I also don't answer to you sunshine???  You're just a blimp on the screen to me as I don't know...nor care who you are 

Now, when are you going to step onstage????
A

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...

Umm....I have a right to change my mind.  I also don't answer to you sunshine???  You're just a blimp on the screen to me as I don't know...nor care who you are 

November 4, Elite.  Take a look and you'll have a chance to see what a person can look like when they train hard, don't skip cardio and adhere to a strict diet.

And stop calling everyone Sunshine...makes you sound gay.

And the sentence wherein you used the word "sunshine" is not a question, therefore question marks are not appropriate.  Invest in a remedial grammar book, you really come across as quite uneducated.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
November 4.  Take a look and you'll have a chance to see what a person can look like when they train hard, don't skip cardio and adhere to a strict diet.

And stop calling everyone Sunshine...makes you sound gay.

And the sentence wherein you used the word "sunshine" is not a question, therefore question marks are not appropriate.  Invest in a remedial grammar book, you really come across as quite uneducated.

You left out the part about the steroids...... ;D

But best of luck to you, sunshine
A

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time

there he is with that "blimp on the screen" again.  It's blip you retard.  if he was a blimp he would be of great significance to you.  You are so stupid it is beyond baffling.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...

You left out the part about the steroids...... ;D

But best of luck to you, sunshine
Right Vince...because anyone that looks better than you MUST be on performance enhancers.

Vince's off season to-do list.

1.  Learn to spell.
2.  Learn to properly communicate using the English language.
3.  Spellcheck and grammar check your 'website'.
4.  Learn to train properly.
5.  Learn to diet porperly.
6.  Learn to pose.
7.  Actually train properly.
8.  Actually Diet and do cardio.
9.  Step on stage looking like you are closer than 12 weeks out from the show.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Right Vince...because anyone that looks better than you MUST be on performance enhancers.

Vince's off season to-do list.

1.  Learn to spell.
2.  Learn to properly communicate using the English language.
3.  Spellcheck and grammar check your 'website'.
4.  Learn to train properly.
5.  Learn to diet porperly.
6.  Learn to pose.
7.  Actually train properly.
8.  Actually Diet and do cardio.
9.  Step on stage looking like you are closer than 12 weeks out from the show.

No, in fact my buddy Jerome was there at the Mountaineer and he was as sharp as a tack.  He took first in the jr middleweights.  I also ran into James Ward there as well who was an WNBF Pro so that's definitely not the case. 

When you use gear and you come off, sometimes it messes up your system and that's what happenned to me.  My T-levels were around 400 but thanks to some Bulgarian Tribulas, I've brought it back to around 900.  I compete clean as
a whistle and don't bullshit about it

But getting back to you, are you stating that you are completely natural???  I've heard some rich comments from you lately???
A

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

No, in fact my buddy Jerome was there at the Mountaineer and he was as sharp as a tack.  He took first in the jr middleweights.  I also ran into James Ward there as well who was an WNBF Pro so that's definitely not the case. 

When you use gear and you come off, sometimes it messes up your system and that's what happenned to me.  My T-levels were around 400 but thanks to some Bulgarian Tribulas, I've brought it back to around 900.  I compete clean as
a whistle and don't bullshit about it

But getting back to you, are you stating that you are completely natural???  I've heard some rich comments from you lately???

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHA! You are such a joke.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...

Vince, I must admit some confusion here.  The only thing that I have discussed on the boards, to my best recollection, is using a diuretic.  Unless I am mistakes, these compounds are not remotely related to anabolics of any kind.  So, I am not opposed to personal diuretic usage...I guess that means that I am not completely natural.

You win, Vince.  You win.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince, I must admit some confusion here.  The only thing that I have discussed on the boards, to my best recollection, is using a diuretic.  Unless I am mistakes, these compounds are not remotely related to anabolics of any kind.  So, I am not opposed to personal diuretic usage...I guess that means that I am not completely natural.

You win, Vince.  You win.

Regardless of what you're using, I wish you best of luck at the Elite.  However, don't go cracking on someone unless you know everything behind it.  I did better this year and next year I'll be even better.  That's all I care about
A

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman

Puussy... ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

youandme

• Getbig V

but thanks to some Bulgarian Tribulas, I've brought it back to around 900. 

::) 

I shake my head in dibelief....

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Vince G CSN MFT, can you illuminate us about that neck injury in January? Maybe we can avoid doing what happened to you? I mean, who would want to lose half of his strength in the bench press! By the way, good for you to keep training. You didn't tell us about this injury so now that makes you a modest guy because you enterred a contest anyway when if fact you should have been in a hospital. Just for the record, how many reps can you do with 225 in the bench press?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince G CSN MFT, can you illuminate us about that neck injury in January? Maybe we can avoid doing what happened to you? I mean, who would want to lose half of his strength in the bench press! By the way, good for you to keep training. You didn't tell us about this injury so now that makes you a modest guy because you enterred a contest anyway when if fact you should have been in a hospital. Just for the record, how many reps can you do with 225 in the bench press?

Teen driver hit sideswipped me and when off the road into a concrete wall.  Hitting the wall did very little damage as I went flush against it but my head hit the roof when I went up on the sidewalk.

As far as reps with 225, don't know.  Really depends on when I do them.  Sometimes its my first exercise and I can blast them out but if I do them after dips then not very many 
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Teen driver hit sideswipped me and when off the road into a concrete wall.  Hitting the wall did very little damage as I went flush against it but my head hit the roof when I went up on the sidewalk.

Did you kick his ass on the side of the road afterwards? 

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

As far as reps with 225, don't know.  Really depends on when I do them.  Sometimes its my first exercise and I can blast them out but if I do them after dips then not very many 

Who's the ripped beast in your avatar Vince? ;)
Team Goodrum!