Author Topic: My next challenge  (Read 8038 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: My next challenge
« Reply #125 on: November 10, 2016, 11:15:18 PM »
Why would they flame you Joe?

You seemed to have had legitimate success. What's there to flame you about?

Look at the past posts.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: November 12, 2016, 06:46:37 AM »
Im up at 3:30 each morning, at the gym by 5 AM... Old guy hours...

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #127 on: November 12, 2016, 08:29:12 AM »
Update from almost one year ago. There are so many in this thread that I could have quoted that were TOTALLY not just clueless (even with their "studies") but those that just flat out made asses of themselves by questioning my abilities to turn a team around.

Ended the season 4-6 (best in 14 seasons which before averaged 1-9) for varsity, 7-2 for freshman w/one tie for a total of 7-2-1

Our O-line/D-line averaged about 305lbs with our biggest being 6'51/2 330 with 3 getting D1 offers.

Offseason 7on7 we did better than we ever had and in linemen competitions where we were once never contenders all of the sudden were taking 1st and Seconds some to powerhouses.

We have always been called the smallest, weakest and slowest now we're literally the biggest and strongest and speed is matched to anyone in our league. Best of all out of 113 players from all three teams (Frosh, JV and Varsity) we only lost a total of 5-6 players for the season due to season ending collision injuries.

Unlike most high school programs our skill players gained an average of 22lbs instead of coaches running the shit out of them and breaking them down.

We just missed a wildcard to go to play offs.

Flame on..

Average gain 22 lbs of fat it sounds like. Whats the average blood pressure?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #128 on: November 12, 2016, 07:01:54 PM »
Average gain 22 lbs of fat it sounds like. Whats the average blood pressure?

The fact that I own your mind pleases me.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #129 on: November 12, 2016, 07:08:57 PM »
Im up at 3:30 each morning, at the gym by 5 AM... Old guy hours...

Q:  What time do you (ideally) need to go to bed to be able to keep that up..?  Are you one of those lucky people that only seem to need 4 or 5 hours sleep?  If so then #envious...
T

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: November 13, 2016, 12:40:36 PM »
Q:  What time do you (ideally) need to go to bed to be able to keep that up..?  Are you one of those lucky people that only seem to need 4 or 5 hours sleep?  If so then #envious...

Terrible sleep problem, for a long time. I take pills to fall asleep by 9 PM, so 6.5 hours of chemical sleep is fine. (I wake up hourly though).