Author Topic: Flex Magazine would sell if  (Read 3341 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Flex Magazine would sell if
« on: September 03, 2009, 08:30:00 AM »
They had awesome covers again like they used to  :)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
Re: Flex Magazine would sell if
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 08:31:20 AM »
Gotta admit that's a pretty amazing  MM shot!  I hadn't seen it before as it was a UK publication and the American Flex had a slightly different version but from the same photoshoot.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 08:32:34 AM »
bald guy with glasses ::)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 08:33:22 AM »
They had awesome covers again like they used to with synthol filled guys with movie star good looks  :)

fixed

On_Swole

• Expert
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 08:39:07 AM »
Perhaps, but I find this one to be better:

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 08:44:03 AM »
"building 3d arms" lol like they talk to children.

spinnis

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 09:20:56 AM »
They are ruining GB with all of these threads..

Ron please make it stop

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2009, 09:28:26 AM »
They are ruining GB with all of these threads..

Ron please make it stop

Coming from the guy who posts pictures of his own cock here, telling another that posting actual bodybuilding-related topics is "ruining" a bodybuilding board  ::)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2009, 09:32:47 AM »
 Nasser looking large and totally in charge! Neck like a bull, look at his thick, steel cable like veins on his perfect arms and his glasses hint towards his superior intellect and elite level IQ.

oh, hilarious meltdown by the bitter, faceless failure MethodGINA - this nobody couldn't even make a bed cover, let alone a magazine cover.

And the Swede spammer complain about someone ruining the forum with rubbish (and the superb poster bobs actually post bodybuilding unlike this pickled pixie)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2009, 09:36:23 AM »
Nassers protocol at bottom of page!!!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2009, 09:37:09 AM »
Put a lady in the cover or just some text and I might not be too embarrassed to buy it.  :-\

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2009, 09:39:05 AM »
Nassers protocol at bottom of page!!!

I don't believe that HUGE Nasser had a problem with Nubain. We can leave that to the clown Milos ;D

In fact, Nasser never mess with rec drugs, he just took what he need for the sport and saved his money. Hence he can retire in absolute comfort and enjoy the fruits of his remarkable labor , even in these troubled times

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2009, 09:47:17 AM »
oh, hilarious meltdown by the bitter, faceless failure MethodGINA - this nobody couldn't even make a bed cover, let alone a magazine cover.

Hahaha, while you were taking a break from getbig you missed this new "MethodGINA" "guy" who joined and he melts so easily at any post to do with Nasser or even anything really.  If you read his posts at least half of them are meltdowns of some form or another.  He must lead a very angry life.  I pity him.

And the Swede spammer complain about someone ruining the forum with rubbish (and the superb poster bobs actually post bodybuilding unlike this pickled pixie)

Very true.  The majority of the board here appreciates us posting about Nasser.  I receive many PM's of support towards Nasser and our posts.  This board has really skyrocketed since Team Nasser joined.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2009, 09:47:48 AM »
I like this one with 6x Mr.O Dorian Yates. From Tim's site

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2009, 09:49:02 AM »

yeah, people with money all sell their soiled manties online

He offers anything where some his fans request as he is all about the fans.  It does create any extra effort on his part as his webmaster has the merchandise and sends it out to whoever wants to order it.  He is doing it for the fans, not the money. 

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2009, 09:49:30 AM »

I don't believe that HUGE Nasser had a problem with Nubain. We can leave that to the clown Milos ;D

In fact, Nasser never mess with rec drugs, he just took what he need for the sport and saved his money. Hence he can retire in absolute comfort and enjoy the fruits of his remarkable labor , even in these troubled times
Flex covers dont lie man

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2009, 09:49:34 AM »
HAHAHAHA Like a moth to a flame - he type with anger and rage, shaking in his hovel, his pale face illuminated like a ghastly death mask by the sickly glow of the computer screen. The angry fingers punch at keys , his only way to externalize his self hate and acute  sense of failure .... the anger that methodgina feels is an internal battle. The internet simply the public arena where we watch him unravel ;D

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2009, 09:51:26 AM »
He offers anything where some his fans request as he is all about the fans.  It does create any extra effort on his part as his webmaster has the merchandise and sends it out to whoever wants to order it.  He is doing it for the fans, not the money. 

then why does he charge for them?  why doesn't he send them out for free or just the cost of shipping?
yeah, that's right, he's desperate for the money, that's the only reason anyone would do something so disgusting and pathetic

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2009, 09:58:38 AM »
then why does he charge for them?  why doesn't he send them out for free or just the cost of shipping?
yeah, that's right, he's desperate for the money, that's the only reason anyone would do something so disgusting and pathetic

uhhh...there are not enough for everyone who would want them if he put them up for free.  You are not too bright I take it?  He does not have an unlimited amount of worn clothing.

Otherwise, for photos (since they can easily be reproduced and mass printed) he has given away thousands.  Flex magazine reported he was in an Eastern European country where the fans were not so well off so he simply gave away hundreds and hundreds of autographed 8x10's instead of charging the usual $10 to $12 that pros do, and thereby literally denied a few thousand extra dollars he could have earned.  He has also mailed thousands of free 8 x 10's to fans who wrote him in the late 90's - so many that in his training video coverage of an expo many fans come up to him and thank him for free photos he mailed them years ago, one was even in prison while he received the photo and said it inspired him.  The other day I just mentioned Nasser to a guy at my gym and he told me that his roommate got a free photo mailed from Nasser back in the day and its still up on their wall.

Like I said, all about the fans.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2009, 10:15:10 AM »
uhhh...there are not enough for everyone who would want them if he put them up for free.  You are not too bright I take it?  He does not have an unlimited amount of worn clothing.

Otherwise, for photos (since they can easily be reproduced and mass printed) he has given away thousands.  Flex magazine reported he was in an Eastern European country where the fans were not so well off so he simply gave away hundreds and hundreds of autographed 8x10's instead of charging the usual $10 to $12 that pros do, and thereby literally denied a few thousand extra dollars he could have earned.  He has also mailed thousands of free 8 x 10's to fans who wrote him in the late 90's - so many that in his training video coverage of an expo many fans come up to him and thank him for free photos he mailed them years ago, one was even in prison while he received the photo and said it inspired him.  The other day I just mentioned Nasser to a guy at my gym and he told me that his roommate got a free photo mailed from Nasser back in the day and its still up on their wall.

Like I said, all about the fans.

bob, you honestly don't find anyting disgusting about a man selling his soiled thongs online?
is this what an intelligent man does, caters to people with such sick minds.  are these the kind of fans nasser wants?
would you want a pair of nasser's soiled trunks? and if not, why not, you're a big fan right?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2009, 10:39:20 AM »
bob, you honestly don't find anyting disgusting about a man selling his soiled thongs online?
is this what an intelligent man does, caters to people with such sick minds.  are these the kind of fans nasser wants?
would you want a pair of nasser's soiled trunks? and if not, why not, you're a big fan right?

Changing the topic now and ignoring my last post  ;D

Anyway why do you refer to them as being "soiled?"

No, I would not want a pair of used trunks, but there are some fans that do, and like I said Nasser has offered them through his webmaster and it takes no additional effort on his part nor does it bring in any significant income, especially relative to his lifestyle.  Not sure why you're so obsessed over it either?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2009, 11:03:57 AM »
Flex Magazine would sell if

...onachokerack would buy it.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2009, 11:19:40 AM »
...onachokerack would buy it.  ;D

....but would Mahmood?  ;D

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2009, 11:22:40 AM »

Bob...seriously do you have ANYTHING else you would like to contribute to this board beyond your worship of Nasser? Regardless of what Nasser's place in history, should or should not be....you are getting out of hand with spamming the board with with 232134324 threads dedicated to him. Give it a rest.

M!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2009, 11:34:12 AM »
You went from complete denial that Nassoil sold his underwear to now making excuses for it?

You are a fag.