Author Topic: 2015 Olympia - Dana Lynn Bailey - Olympia Prep Pics... 2 weeks out  (Read 2556 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
2015 Olympia - Dana Lynn Bailey - Olympia Prep Pics... 2 weeks out
« on: September 08, 2015, 09:52:22 PM »
DLB is not competing at the Olympia this year
Just kidding.   ;D    She's taking it off.  NOT competing.

They own multiple companies, trying to balance it all is taking its tool.  Taking this year to focus on other adventures, and their 30-day tour debuting supp line. Many people are disappointed.  talk of "has she accomplished enough, does she even need to come back?"

She SAYS she is taking a year off and will come back.  What do you think?  I already said it 9 months ago, I think she's retiring on top.

January 31, 2015, 11:47:36 AM
I've always said she'd retire in 2015 and just scale back size and work on the business, promoting, seminars, etc - no more competition after the Arnold.  "just takinga quick break" - hoping to retire on an Arnold WIN.   I still believe it.  DLB and Rob are smart - they're not going to wreck her physically for another plastic trophy.  I bet they sail into sunset after arnold classic win, retire without saying retire and just enjoy what they've worked so hard to build.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=443466.msg7920731#msg7920731

Tarantula157

• Getbig III
Re: Dana Lynn Bailey - Olympia Prep Pics... 2 weeks out
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 10:56:09 PM »

What a tragedy.The Olympia won't be the same without her.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: 2015 Olympia - Dana Lynn Bailey - Olympia Prep Pics... 2 weeks out
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 11:43:19 PM »
Wasn't her husbands song "I'm a beast" in the movie Southpaw?

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 12:13:28 AM »
DLB is not competing at the Olympia this year
Just kidding.   ;D    She's taking it off.  NOT competing.

They own multiple companies, trying to balance it all is taking its tool.  Taking this year to focus on other adventures, and their 30-day tour debuting supp line. Many people are disappointed.  talk of "has she accomplished enough, does she even need to come back?"

She SAYS she is taking a year off and will come back.  What do you think?  I already said it 9 months ago, I think she's retiring on top.

January 31, 2015, 11:47:36 AM
I've always said she'd retire in 2015 and just scale back size and work on the business, promoting, seminars, etc - no more competition after the Arnold.  "just takinga quick break" - hoping to retire on an Arnold WIN.   I still believe it.  DLB and Rob are smart - they're not going to wreck her physically for another plastic trophy.  I bet they sail into sunset after arnold classic win, retire without saying retire and just enjoy what they've worked so hard to build.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=443466.msg7920731#msg7920731

Only she didn't retire on top.  She hasn't been on top for a couple of years, the goddess that is JM has.  I think she realized that she isn't going to beat her and decided to focus on something else.  Good for her, she should enjoy the fruits of her success.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 01:13:51 AM »
Wasn't her husbands song "I'm a beast" in the movie Southpaw?
On a major soundtrack.  Impressive.  The original is actually better.  Age of the non musician.  Busta and tech9 ruin the track.
Regardless of what talent or douchebaggery the couple represents...everything they do somehow rises up.  Tshirts, music, fitness, and so on.  At first it seemed as if Bailey road her coat tails, but he is actually the driving force.  Guy is ultra motivated.
N

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2015, 01:19:52 AM »
Twins!!  ;)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2015, 01:24:45 AM »
Knows she's done. Ugly bitch

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2015, 01:37:54 AM »
Knows she's done. Ugly bitch
I doubt that's the case...for the "done" part anyway.  She can make more cash sitting on her ass than screwing around with the Olympia.  Fitness was a springboard for her success.  She has it already.  Her fans could probably care less about the "competition" that means nothing really.  It's a made up category they created to being in more money.  They are fans for her personality and her relationship.
The monster gumline comes in peace...why so hostile here...haha
N

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2015, 01:47:26 AM »
I doubt that's the case...for the "done" part anyway.  She can make more cash sitting on her ass than screwing around with the Olympia.  Fitness was a springboard for her success.  She has it already.  Her fans could probably care less about the "competition" that means nothing really.  It's a made up category they created to being in more money.  They are fans for her personality and her relationship.
Fair point, I meant done competitively I know she has a massive following.
Hostility was simply due to the face she pulling in the original post making me feel like punching her full force in the mouth

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2015, 02:03:52 AM »

True. She knows she can't beat Malicarne so just ride the wave for as long as she can. Although I would rather she just disappear forever.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2015, 06:51:57 AM »
This post should be flagged as clickbait. Or failed.