Author Topic: Man Who Fathered 22 Kids Is Married...  (Read 4748 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Man Who Fathered 22 Kids Is Married...
« on: June 24, 2016, 10:43:51 AM »
And the hypocrisy of it all. Which none of you pointed out before.

[/youtube]

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Man Who Fathered 22 Kids Is Married...
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 10:46:23 AM »
He a fuckboy

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2016, 06:45:58 AM »
Desmond's got him beat.

Daily Mail
Man who fathered THIRTY kids with 11 different women says he needs a break - from child support

A man who has fathered 30 children by 11 different women is asking the courts to give him a break from paying child-support.

Desmond Hatchett, 33, of Knoxville, Tennessee, has reportedly set a Knox County record for the number of children he has managed to reproduce with individual women, including one who worked for Victoria's Secret.

However, Hatchett is claiming to be a victim of his own success with the ladies, as he has become unable to make child-support payments and was back in court again this month asking for help.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2146545/Man-fathered-30-kids-11-different-women-says-needs-break--child-support.html

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2016, 06:51:47 AM »
WATE 6 On Your Side
KNOXVILLE (WATE) – Knoxville police arrested a man Tuesday afternoon after a brief pursuit.

Desmond Hatchett, 35, is charged with two counts of aggravated assault, aggravated stalking, evading arrest, assault and domestic assault. He also faces fleeing and traffic charges. Other, more serious charges are pending.

Officers were called to a location in North Knoxville for a welfare check where a woman said she had been sexually assaulted by an acquaintance. Officers were familiar with the suspect, identified as Hatchett, and began developing leads.

http://wate.com/2016/03/15/wanted-suspect-arrested-in-east-knoxville-after-brief-chase/

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 07:05:10 AM »

This Father’s Day, there is one mom who is not very happy with super sperm donor Ari Nagel — his newly revealed wife and mother of his three kids, who’s enraged over revelations in last Sunday’s Post that the CUNY math professor has sired 22 kids with 18 women.

And number 23 is on the way, after Nagel recently impregnated another single mom.

After the story hit newsstands, a reader tipped off The Post to the fact that Nagel — who admitted to exchanging his sperm with women in public restrooms — is no swinging bachelor.

His wife of a decade, Roxanne, is “devastated” by the news and “had no idea this was happening,” the tipster said.

Nagel now confesses that he is indeed married, adding that his wife is “livid,” and “she’s been yelling at me a lot.” But he maintains that their relationship hasn’t been romantic in years.

Outside the family’s apartment building Friday, Roxanne told The Post: “I have nothing to say. What’s done is done.”

Nagel insists that Roxanne was aware of his procreating pastime.

“Of course she knew what was going on,”
Nagel tells The Post, conceding that their union is “complicated.” The tricky part? “She didn’t support it. She always wanted me to be a regular, traditional spouse.”

http://nypost.com/2016/06/19/sperm-donor-that-sired-22-kids-has-a-wife-and-shes-not-happy/

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2016, 07:06:51 AM »

He's the Jewish Anabolic Halo.  :D

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2016, 07:47:20 AM »

He's the Jewish Anabolic Halo.  :D

wow, lol. looks confident as fuck, probably more alpha than any muscle permabulker here

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2016, 08:17:15 AM »
thought this thread was about Ronnie Coleman... ??? ???

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2016, 08:18:50 AM »
wow, lol. looks confident as fuck, probably more alpha than any muscle permabulker here

Maybe he has a large cock? (NH)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2016, 08:26:47 AM »

[/youtube]

The "best dad ever" could probably get arrested for public lewdness.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2016, 08:55:34 AM »
By Doree Lewak

June 24, 2016 | 7:07p
Women are fighting to get a piece of the Sperminator

Since serial sperm donor Ari Nagel revealed to The Post earlier this month that he has sired 22 kids with 18 women, wannabe mamas — according to Nagel, more than 100 of them — across the country have deluged the Brooklynite’s Facebook inbox with paternity pleas.

Nagel, who says he’s never denied a request, is weeding through the ladies. He has a standard reply at the ready: “I cut and paste ‘I’ll do my best. I’ll help you any way I can.’ ”

The broody women The Post spoke to — who range from single to divorced to being in a committed relationship, and include lesbians and heterosexuals — have a variety of reasons for desperately seeking the sperminator.

“He’s definitely a blessing because he’s doing the work for free,” says Sheila Killian, a 47-year-old custodial worker from Charlotte, NC, whose graphic designer wife, Sukeema, 40, hopes to get pregnant by Nagel. “We work paycheck to paycheck — we don’t have money for a sperm bank.”

“He’s willing to do it for free. I think it’s amazing,” says Patrice Anthony, a 31-year-old nurse’s aide from New Orleans who has previously scared off men with her baby lust. “Guys can run away if they hear you want a baby.”

http://nypost.com/2016/06/24/baby-crazy-women-are-begging-donor-dad-for-his-famous-sperm/

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2016, 09:20:35 AM »
By Doree Lewak

Since serial sperm donor Ari Nagel revealed to The Post earlier this month that he has sired 22 kids with 18 women, wannabe mamas — according to Nagel, more than 100 of them — across the country have deluged the Brooklynite’s Facebook inbox with paternity pleas.

Nagel, who says he’s never denied a request, is weeding through the ladies. He has a standard reply at the ready: “I cut and paste ‘I’ll do my best. I’ll help you any way I can.’ ”

The broody women The Post spoke to — who range from single to divorced to being in a committed relationship, and include lesbians and heterosexuals — have a variety of reasons for desperately seeking the sperminator.

“He’s definitely a blessing because he’s doing the work for free,” says Sheila Killian, a 47-year-old custodial worker from Charlotte, NC, whose graphic designer wife, Sukeema, 40, hopes to get pregnant by Nagel. “We work paycheck to paycheck — we don’t have money for a sperm bank.”

“He’s willing to do it for free. I think it’s amazing,” says Patrice Anthony, a 31-year-old nurse’s aide from New Orleans who has previously scared off men with her baby lust. “Guys can run away if they hear you want a baby.”

http://nypost.com/2016/06/24/baby-crazy-women-are-begging-donor-dad-for-his-famous-sperm/
This is so awesome. Gives hope to virgins everywhere.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2016, 09:46:51 AM »

[/youtube]

He's a JEW bro, he is the most protected species in the world. 
Ψ

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2016, 10:47:20 AM »
By Doree Lewak

gotta have the mulatto with the blue eyes and "good hair" ::)
If you watched the vid, the vlogger is saying that if this were a black man, he'd be vilified and black women would say that he isn't taken care of his kids. And even many on here are saying "that's awesome". Yet this married man, is doing this, and also has been taken to court for child support, and has ruined his marriage, in which he has 3 kids, with a black woman, yet it's ok because he is not black. And yet, nobody talks about the women who do this as well.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2016, 01:59:20 PM »

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2016, 08:34:39 PM »
gotta have the mulatto with the blue eyes and "good hair" ::)
If you watched the vid, the vlogger is saying that if this were a black man, he'd be vilified and black women would say that he isn't taken care of his kids. And even many on here are saying "that's awesome". Yet this married man, is doing this, and also has been taken to court for child support, and has ruined his marriage, in which he has 3 kids, with a black woman, yet it's ok because he is not black. And yet, nobody talks about the women who do this as well.

I think the difference is that women come to him to get pregnant intentionally. But black dudes lie about wearing condoms or pull them off to knock up a girl who doesn't want to get pregnant. See raw, no pulling out, Russian roulette.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2016, 09:21:54 PM »
I think the difference is that women come to him to get pregnant intentionally. But black dudes lie about wearing condoms or pull them off to knock up a girl who doesn't want to get pregnant. See raw, no pulling out, Russian roulette.
No, it's the same deal. Taking the condom off, please. Stop with white knight not holding women accountable for their actions. So all those guys with multiple kids by multiple women, were taking their condoms off or getting women pregnant who "didn't want to get pregnant"? Yet there are all forms of birth control? What about the hip hop artist Future, who has 8 kids? What about all those women? Many of those women want to get pregnant. Stop with the white knight of not holding women accountable for their actions, and not accepting that if this guy were black he would have been held as an example of "the irresponsible black male"
Take look at this woman who takes her ex to court for back child support, knowing he was a deadbeat. And he is incarcerated, which then hinders him from working and puts him further in arrears. But, of course, she was "tricked" into getting pregnant, right?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2016, 02:55:52 AM »

He's the Jewish Anabolic Halo.  :D

HAHA YES! :D

Always going after the muddites above all :D

And he's helping the black community as well, FOR FREE!!!
Q

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2016, 05:19:37 AM »
No, it's the same deal. Taking the condom off, please. Stop with white knight not holding women accountable for their actions. So all those guys with multiple kids by multiple women, were taking their condoms off or getting women pregnant who "didn't want to get pregnant"? Yet there are all forms of birth control? What about the hip hop artist Future, who has 8 kids? What about all those women? Many of those women want to get pregnant. Stop with the white knight of not holding women accountable for their actions, and not accepting that if this guy were black he would have been held as an example of "the irresponsible black male"
Take look at this woman who takes her ex to court for back child support, knowing he was a deadbeat. And he is incarcerated, which then hinders him from working and puts him further in arrears. But, of course, she was "tricked" into getting pregnant, right?

If an attractive Black Professor was helping Lesbian women get pregnant for free, he would be held as an example of "the irresponsible black male"?  Sorry, I don't think so.

I don't see anyone doing anything wrong in this situation.  Lesbian women want to have a child and he's helping them for free.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2016, 06:06:34 AM »
If an attractive Black Professor was helping Lesbian women get pregnant for free, he would be held as an example of "the irresponsible black male"?  Sorry, I don't think so.

I don't see anyone doing anything wrong in this situation.  Lesbian women want to have a child and he's helping them for free.

Yes, he would. And you know this. People would be like, "Yep, that's a black man for you", but also, black women of a certain sisterhood would say, "you see, this is what black men do, this is how irresponsible they are", and the white knighters would co-sign.
And remember, this guy has already been taken to court for child support. And his wife is furious at him. So, this man, either is hooking up with women or donating his sperm in a cup, in a public bathroom.
Ain't nothing free in this world. Basically it's self hating  black women who want light skinned, blue eyed, babies. Yet, it's spun like he is doing a "favor"..."helping the poor black women out".
Always spun in a positive light. A favor, a gift...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2016, 01:42:07 PM »

He looks like a total drip.  Can't believe he's getting any tail at all.  :-\ 

I do not understand.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2016, 01:52:58 PM »
He looks like a total drip.  Can't believe he's getting any tail at all.  :-\  

I do not understand.

Yet over one hundred women want him to impregnate them.  Maybe your calculations are wrong.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2016, 01:58:21 PM »

Yet over one hundred women want him to impregnate them.  Maybe your calculations are wrong.

WNH.  Broads - who can fathom 'em.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2016, 02:23:36 PM »
He looks like a total drip.  Can't believe he's getting any tail at all.  :-\ 

I do not understand.

Black Women clearly have different taste than you Tapey :D
Q

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2016, 02:26:45 PM »
WNH.  Broads - who can fathom 'em.

What kind of man are you into?  :D