Author Topic: is melvin anthony out of jail?  (Read 5892 times)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
is melvin anthony out of jail?
« on: February 06, 2018, 06:58:13 AM »
saw him keep posting pics online

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: is melvin anthony out of jail?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 07:03:09 AM »
saw him keep posting pics online

No, he has a 10 year prison sentence.  Likely got hold of a cell phone in prison
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 07:11:02 AM »

No, he has a 10 year prison sentence.  Likely got hold of a cell phone in prison

Vince you know he wouldn't be posting pics online if he somehow managed to sneak in a cell phone.  It's more  likely someone posting pics for him.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 07:17:58 AM »
Still training?  What does he look like?... a skinny little black man with a large GH head?

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 07:22:13 AM »
poor guy  :(

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 07:29:30 AM »
I think I have to agree with Sexy Beast on this one. The guy was living in LA, making good money, competing, and fell onto the traps of The City of Angels, maybe he should ask for God, after fucking up his life...

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2018, 08:45:58 AM »
What was the crime?

chess315

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2018, 08:58:05 AM »
I heard nothing about this

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2018, 09:33:35 AM »
Googled MELVIN ....

Marvelous Melvin Anthony has been arrested and charged with delivery of a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, and possession of a firearm after a felony conviction. Melvin was popped with ecstasy according to an inside source. The 47 year old plead guilty to the first two charges and was given two concurrent 10-year sentences! Melvin Anthony is behind bars in the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility with a tentative release date of January 7, 2027 making him 57 years old when he gets out! He was previously arrested in 2015 for charges that included driving under the influence, possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, and possession of a firearm after a felony conviction. Melvin had a long standing feud with pro bodybuilder Craig Titus who is also in jail serving time but doing so in Nevada for murder.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2018, 09:35:57 AM »
Still training?  What does he look like?... a skinny little black man with a large GH head?
What does he look like now?
A

be back

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2018, 10:10:19 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2018, 10:22:25 AM »
Vince you know he wouldn't be posting pics online if he somehow managed to sneak in a cell phone.  It's more  likely someone posting pics for him.

That's also a possibility as well.  He's lucky that he has a state sentence....he'll be eligible for parole once he does 25% of his sentence but if he's using a contraband phone, that could seriously fuck up his situation
A

be back

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2018, 10:31:12 AM »

That's also a possibility as well.  He's lucky that he has a state sentence....he'll be eligible for parole once he does 25% of his sentence but if he's using a contraband phone, that could seriously fuck up his situation

I think any phone is a contraband phone in jail, not sure it needed emphasising...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2018, 12:39:04 PM »
I think any phone is a contraband phone in jail, not sure it needed emphasising...

But what if it is a phone assembled with toe nails, dental floss, metal buttons and the hair off a Hungarian car thief's back?  You know ESF style... would it still be contraband?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2018, 12:49:00 PM »

Around this time last year.

Just search his name here - www.ms.gov/mdoc/inmate/Search/ .

Not getting out till 2026 :(.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2018, 01:45:53 PM »
What he do?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2018, 01:49:04 PM »
What he do?
Alleged to have posted pics online with a contraband phone while serving a prison sentence. Vince will conform shortly

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2018, 02:04:43 PM »
Googled MELVIN ....

Marvelous Melvin Anthony has been arrested and charged with delivery of a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, and possession of a firearm after a felony conviction. Melvin was popped with ecstasy according to an inside source. The 47 year old plead guilty to the first two charges and was given two concurrent 10-year sentences! Melvin Anthony is behind bars in the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility with a tentative release date of January 7, 2027 making him 57 years old when he gets out! He was previously arrested in 2015 for charges that included driving under the influence, possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, and possession of a firearm after a felony conviction. Melvin had a long standing feud with pro bodybuilder Craig Titus who is also in jail serving time but doing so in Nevada for murder.

So if his 2015 arrest included a charge for being a felon in possession of a firearm, I assume that means he was already a convicted felon at the time of that arrest.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2018, 02:22:29 PM »

"Seriously fuck up his situation" Bwahahaha so he gets a write-up. Big fucked deal.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2018, 02:57:49 PM »
Melvin had help. He had guidance from John Brown and Shawn Ray.  He also was one of the first to discover the bodybuilding gold mine that is The Middle East. But, he picked the wrong fight, and life sucker punched him in the mouth, just like Titus did.

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2018, 03:19:52 PM »
According to the aforeposted link in this thread, he's at the MSP which I believe is the notorious Parchman Farm prison. Google it. It's a crazy and nasty ass place.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2018, 05:06:01 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2018, 06:33:40 PM »
I think I have to agree with Sexy Beast on this one. The guy was living in LA, making good money, competing, and fell onto the traps of The City of Angels, maybe he should ask for God, after fucking up his life...

He hasn’t lived in LA for a long time, he moved to Mississippi

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2018, 06:35:11 PM »
According to the aforeposted link in this thread, he's at the MSP which I believe is the notorious Parchman Farm prison. Google it. It's a crazy and nasty ass place.
Crazy and nasty how? Like rape?
A

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2018, 07:20:49 PM »
Crazy and nasty how? Like rape?

It's a old prison, so it's hot, dirty, and very open. Also it isn't a prison for small timers, most are there for a long time, and many for violent crimes. Back in the 70's, 80's it was known for being very rapey.

I don't know of any good films on it, but Angola would be a similar type of joint -