Author Topic: Seriously who here wants to see Britney NEVER to get out of the looney home?  (Read 1710 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Hands up...

JasonH

• Getbig V
They should only let her out when she's grown her hair properly and starts to look remotely fuckable. In which case it's going to be a very long time.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
i like britney and i wish her the best of luck.

i never leave the house without my walkman and britneys greatest hits on
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
i like britney and i wish her the best of luck.

i never leave the house without my walkman and britneys greatest hits on

since you pretty much always say the opposite to me like a bold child... your opinion doesn't count :D

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
since you pretty much always say the opposite to me like a bold child... your opinion doesn't count :D

well you gotta admit she's done some good songs that really gets you through a tough set and 1-2 more reps
Z

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
I think any compassionate person wants to see her make a recovery. Regardless of how annoying she is.

She reminds me of Lee Priest, only famous and with real talent.

Stark

• Getbig V
well you gotta admit she's done some good songs that really gets you through a tough set and 1-2 more reps

speak for yourself, real men don't listen to Britney

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
She needs better influences... She's definitely having a rough go of it.

I feel for her in a way... She probably learned it from her mother.

I met Britney LONG ago when she first had a small tour (she was around 16 I guess). She was mouthing off to her mother and her mother just stood there and took it... I would have slapped the shit out of my kid doing that... I don't care how old you are or what you do or what kind of money you think you're going to make.

This one is completely her parents' fault.

I definitely feel some sympathy.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
speak for yourself, real men don't listen to Britney

i think a real man is a confident man

who is not afraid to admit he loves pink shirts and britney spears

i am that confident man

Z

Stark

• Getbig V
I think any compassionate person wants to see her make a recovery. Regardless of how annoying she is.

She reminds me of Lee Priest, only famous and with real talent.

i am a compassionate person, seriously I give the homeless i rescued little kittens I hold open the door for old
ladies... but I KNOW that she that bitch couldn't give a fuck about anybody apart from herself.

She had EVERYTHING!!!! and blew it... hahahahahahahahahhaha I love it when Celebrities fucking fail.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
i am a compassionate person, seriously I give the homeless i rescued little kittens I hold open the door for old
ladies... but I KNOW that she that bitch couldn't give a fuck about anybody apart from herself.

She had EVERYTHING!!!! and blew it... hahahahahahahahahhaha I love it when Celebrities fucking fail.

she will recover
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
she will recover

Doesn't look like it :D :D :D

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV

Failing is one thing, killing herself is another.

I was happy to Eli Manning and the Giants beat Brady and the Patriots, but I would not be happy if Tom Brady went and killed himself.

Stark

• Getbig V
Failing is one thing, killing herself is another.

I was happy to Eli Manning and the Giants beat Brady and the Patriots, but I would not be happy if Tom Brady went and killed himself.

you think she will kill herself? Man what news that would make

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
britney should get fucked by every man in this world.

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
you think she will kill herself? Man what news that would make

I don't think there's any doubt that is the direction she's going. That's why the judge issued the 5150HS order to have her admitted into the hospital.

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
britney should get fucked by every man in this world.

I think she already has. She didn't call you ???

I'm sorry man, that sucks :(

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Why does anyone give a shit what goes on in this white-trash douchebag's life anyway?

Seriously, I blame this on lazy reporters who'd rather cut & past non-news Britney crap than go out and find real stories.  >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."

Stark

• Getbig V
Why does anyone give a shit what goes on in this white-trash douchebag's life anyway?

Seriously, I blame this on lazy reporters who'd rather cut & past non-news Britney crap than go out and find real stories.  >:(

Dude you cannot blame the tabloids, I mean what else is there to report... 1million people who died since the US "liberated" Iraq, a suicide bomber in Kashmir... that's all boring right? right?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
In Eastern Europe, she would dissapear 'permanently'