Author Topic: Most impressive lunges and 450lb bent over rows  (Read 9220 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: damn whiteboy does bent rows with 400 and 450!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2011, 05:33:09 PM »
There is nothing wrong with his form. It's not an isolation exercise
I never said anything was wrong with his form...go back and read...I said Ronnie's form...Ronnie is notorious for his haphazardness...and I was going by memory...but what works for Ronnie worked for him...which also why he has a shit load of injuries as well.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2011, 05:34:02 PM »

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2011, 05:35:46 PM »
Disgusting looking slob.

You are a filthy pompous Southern phaggot.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2011, 05:39:00 PM »

Aren't those plates those weird 33 pounders?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2011, 05:50:57 PM »
I'm positive that this guy could not bent over row even 200 pounds through a full range of motion without using momentum.  People get so caught up in their ego that they totally lose sight of their actual strength level.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2011, 05:54:35 PM »
You are a filthy pompous Southern phaggot.
Aren`t you the filthy one that does not bathe and used to be homeless?

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2011, 05:58:56 PM »

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2011, 07:05:48 PM »
Only a white man could do something so amazing.

WHITE POWER

Some more WHITE POWER for you then (never mind the black faceplant at 1:37)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2011, 07:14:28 PM »

Hannah's a beast...

And prolly running some good shit...anything time anybody has that type of a margin over the field (no matter what), they are running some shit...

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2011, 07:48:43 PM »
Could not be genetics and training ofcourse? Or do you really think that in all her competitions she's the only one running on some shit because all of them are left far behind in each and every comp she enters?

This guy must be on shit too then because it's all too easy for him?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2011, 09:53:52 PM »
Could not be genetics and training ofcourse? Or do you really think that in all her competitions she's the only one running on some shit because all of them are left far behind in each and every comp she enters?

Did I say they all weren't? No, I didn't...the girl is 15 now and running Olympic qaulifying times...a good rule of thumb is if someone comes out of the blue and blows the field out the water, has she has for the last 2 yrs---she is running the shit...

Marion Jones was was on the sauce in HS, this girl is would be a Freshman or Soph in HS now, use your damn head for once...plus, parents today want their kids to be the next phenom...

Her training is no diff, and it's not genetics...
It's like the Greek guy who won the Gold in the Olympic Trqck and Field---big scandal he tested positive.. And of course Usaine Bolt is using as well...just hasn't been caught yet.

Wrestling and track and field are diff, apples and oranges...that's like comparing shotput and 100 meter sprinters..

epic_alien

« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2011, 10:22:37 PM »
This is what happens when people think that they can handle Ronnie like weight----you could tell that shit was too heavy for him...

Even though Ronnie's form is not perfect, he could handle that weight...

parker, that bar weighs 3x what you weigh. i think he is doing fine, mr critic

also the white girl who is 14, leave her the fuck alone. you skinny little porch monkey

its not a race issue num nums, she is just better than the rest. she clearly has put in the training

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2011, 03:47:36 AM »

good lord notice the warmup at 2:10 where she jumps like 5 feet in the air  :o
A

spinnis

« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2011, 03:58:09 AM »

haha fucking awesome.

I wish he starts training mma soon lol.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Most impressive lunges and 450lb bent over rows
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2011, 04:03:58 AM »
damn this girl got tits and ass, i dont think shes on roids. fuckin cute
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2011, 04:12:02 AM »
Disgusting looking slob.

cmon adonis he doesnt have a huge roid gut. he is tall and massive

the only critique is his hair is only slightly receeded and a possible staroid user
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
remember always consume fruitjuices in low quantities in the morning. dont overload the system with massive calories. by listening to me you will attain the energy you need for an immediate workout energy. eat your heavy foods after your workout for recovery. to me there are recovery foods and energy foods, both types include carbs, but fruit juices are preferable for energy. i dont recommend combining energy carbs with recovery when wanting to workout it will make you too sluggish and unmotivated, youll blame yourself when in actuality its what your eating and the combination of it that is to blame.

A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
fuck yeah bro moar pics of above whores  :o

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
fuck yeah bro moar pics of above whores  :o
how bout a whore master? :o
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
how bout a whore master? :o
haha you the whore master johnay  ;D

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: Most impressive lunges and 450lb bent over rows
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2011, 05:22:56 AM »
the guy with the spotters doing 500lb lunges is quite something! thats heavy

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2011, 05:37:18 AM »
parker, that bar weighs 3x what you weigh. i think he is doing fine, mr critic

also the white girl who is 14, leave her the fuck alone. you skinny little porch monkey

its not a race issue num nums, she is just better than the rest. she clearly has put in the training
Im not making it a race issue, and never made it one the girl is now 15, and has Olympic qualifying times...as I said, anytime anyone blasts the field---a youth field like that at 14 yrs old, with times like hers, shows she is on the sauce...and who knows about drug testing 14 yr olds...
Please, she is no generic freak, just like Bolt is no genetic freak---just the drugs talking. You should know this, as you are in bbing.
Marion Jones as I had mention was taking in HS, so why would it be far fetched that this girl isn't either...
And now drugs are far more readily accessible to HS students---she is running on the GWH gimmick, and y'all fall for it...and hope and wish, quite being played.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Those are some nice women Johnny.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2011, 09:11:58 AM »
Im not making it a race issue, and never made it one the girl is now 15, and has Olympic qualifying times...as I said, anytime anyone blasts the field---a youth field like that at 14 yrs old, with times like hers, shows she is on the sauce...and who knows about drug testing 14 yr olds...
Please, she is no generic freak, just like Bolt is no genetic freak---just the drugs talking. You should know this, as you are in bbing.
Marion Jones as I had mention was taking in HS, so why would it be far fetched that this girl isn't either...
And now drugs are far more readily accessible to HS students---she is running on the GWH gimmick, and y'all fall for it...and hope and wish, quite being played.

Hell yeah, genetics matters.  Both Bolt and this chick are genetic freaks.  Just because you may not have been given great gifts does not mean others are not either.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2011, 09:31:33 AM »
Hell yeah, genetics matters.  Both Bolt and this chick are genetic freaks.  Just because you may not have been given great gifts does not mean others are not either.
Bolt is no freak, just a tall dude running the shit, remember him before, you don't do you? This girl isn't one either. Look at the video, her father is her coach, which means he has a vested interest in her. Also, the Seattle-Orego area is well known for top track programs. Dude has many daughters and all do sports, which means he is living life vicariously thru them. Just like lil Hercules father and that bbing kid and that kid who can gymnastics, the fathers push them. And this father has access to the best "gas" and trainers. Look at the vid again and hear him say, "Im coach", anytime someone says that, they are LYING to you. Destiny's Child's manager was Beyonce's father, he had said that he treated all the girls like daughters---when the smoke cleared who is the one who was the lead lead singer, and who was promoted as beig the prettier one, when Kelly Rowlands was obviously the prettier one? And who has had the better solo career...Beyonce, due to her dad.
I point this out to say, that girl's father is far more than "Coach", and he will do what it takes to make her seem like the fastest girl on earth--while playing the "slow white girl" angle and "genetic freak" angle, just as she stated in the beginning.

Just as they have done with Bolt. "Oh, he's a genetic freak!" No, he is just a tall dude with a long stride... It amazes me how y'all allow yourselves to be pimped constantly...

Just like those dumb Aussy scientists claiming that ancient aboriginals could run as fast as Bolt, based upon footprints, and people believe that shit.