Author Topic: When it rains it pours  (Read 4242 times)

the trainer

When it rains it pours
« on: November 03, 2014, 09:25:24 AM »
So last friday I was doing my usual routine of seated press with the 100 pound dumbbells I think I kind of arched my back on the last reps cause my back felt tight this weekend so I pop a muscle relaxer last night before bed but I did not sleep well for some reason.

This morning I woke up with a headache, the entire left side of my face was hurting and my low back was hurting also, but I said fucked it drank some simple sugars with creatine, aminos and bcaas and headed for the gym, tried to squat my back was freezing up, went to the leg press same shit, and I also felt dizzy and light headed like I wanted to vomit so I headed home I think I might have to take the rest of the week off fuck this shit.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: When it rains it pours
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 09:29:54 AM »
So last friday I was doing my usual routine of seated press with the 100 pound dumbbells I think I kind of arched my back on the last reps cause my back felt tight this weekend so I pop a muscle relaxer last night before bed but I did not sleep well for some reason.

This morning I woke up with a headache, the entire left side of my face was hurting and my low back was hurting also, but I said fucked it drank some simple sugars with creatine, aminos and bcaas and headed for the gym, tried to squat my back was freezing up, went to the leg press same shit, and I also felt dizzy and light headed like I wanted to vomit so I headed home I think I might have to take the rest of the week off fuck this shit.

PINCHED NERVE...AT ITS WORST YOU WILL HAVE MUSCLE SPASMS ON EVERYTHING ON THAT SIDE...AND NUMBNESS HANDS /FINGERS..

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 09:30:01 AM »

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 09:31:19 AM »

Poppers by any chance sailor boy?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 09:41:37 AM »
Well, there goes the Christmas pics... >:(

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2014, 09:54:44 AM »
You mean we will be robbed of the chance of schmoeing over a ripped 250 yet again, very unfortunate to have these situations before each unveiling...

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2014, 10:02:41 AM »

The mods should re-introduce the trainer's "signature":

the trainer

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2014, 10:09:49 AM »

The pictures are still on I am thinking if I rest my body this week by next week I should be ready to go hardcore again.

Deadlifted

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2014, 10:16:02 AM »
You gotta be careful with lower back pain, for real. I messed mine up trying to get an extra squat rep in and I had to take a couple of weeks off cause the pain was so intense.

AmonRa

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2014, 10:17:04 AM »
You gotta be careful with lower back pain, for real. I messed mine up trying to get an extra squat rep in and I had to take a couple of weeks off cause the pain was so intense.
[/youtube]

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2014, 10:20:22 AM »

What a fucking pussy, bigger pansy than the trainer....

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2014, 10:25:00 AM »
If u do serious workout, u will get hurt, u will experience pain, resistance etc etc...but the thing is that people who does love train, doesn't quit o matter what happen! They just force them self back into it no matter what. And IF the pain is to much! They rest, and then get back on track as soon as possible. They always find a way insted of giving up!

the trainer

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2014, 10:27:59 AM »

What the fuck dude I am so hardcore that I am not even hardcore anymore I am just hard right now cause I am too good at being hardcore, now with that being said do you think somebody like my would miss a day in the gym unless I was in intense pain.  

Deadlifted

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2014, 10:33:12 AM »

You can be hardcore and enjoy your pain issues when youre older  ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2014, 10:35:44 AM »

We are all going to be old farts and still waiting for the friggin pictures. ::)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2014, 10:38:04 AM »
The pictures are still on I am thinking if I rest my body this week by next week I should be ready to go hardcore again.

Let it go,

...let it go.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2014, 10:54:48 AM »
You can be hardcore and enjoy your pain issues when youre older  ;D

You should type in pink...

the trainer

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2014, 10:59:02 AM »
Got to keep going but I know some of you guys would be happy at a gym with a sign like this.

Deadlifted

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2014, 11:05:33 AM »
You should type in pink...
Nah I need to type in affliction font to show how badass I am

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2014, 11:18:01 AM »
Got to keep going but I know some of you guys would be happy at a gym with a sign like this.

Bahaha this is a joke right?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2014, 11:35:57 AM »

True.

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2014, 11:47:06 AM »
Stop ego lifting and let your results speak for yourself. Once I stopped, the gains came fast, and no more injuries. I guessing by your posts that this is probably impossible for you to do, like most getbiggers.